Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Problem In Jamb Site? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem In Jamb Site? (614 Views)

Breaking News!!! U Can Now Check Your Unilorin Admission Status On Jamb Site / Please How Can I Upload My O Level Result On Jamb Site / Jamb Site(http://www.jamb.gov.ng/) Not Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem In Jamb Site? by talk2saintify(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Due to the announcement by JAMB that registration beings on Monday

Jamb Site for online registration which is jamb.org.ng has been going ever since buh since monday 20 March 2017 which was the date jamb announced as the day registration begins, it has been refusing to open in ma PC and I have even tried 3 or more PC's and it's having the same issue...
naw ah didnt know if the problem is from my pc/area or jamb itself
ah even download the jamb registration app from play store and it will just load and say cannot access website.....

Meanwhile it works on ma phone directly from the without using the registration app
Buh a fwend of mine who visited Jamb office said they asked him not to register for the net buh use the resitration app instead...

actually ah didnt even know the main app they talking abuh I just went to play store and typed JAMB
and ah choose Jamb resgitration app from the list that came out

So ah just want to know if the problem is from ma pc or jamb itself
and anyone that know the main app for registration should indicate just incase ah downloaded the wrong app...............

1 Like

Re: Problem In Jamb Site? by talk2saintify(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Screenshots

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools / Will Christians Ever Stop Been Terrorists Fake Miracles Doers And Murderers? / Is English Language A Measure Of One's Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.