Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye (962 Views)

Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Lovegisty: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
'I'm a very authentic graduate of Ahmadu Bello University' - Senator Dino Melaye (video)

Sahara Reporters yesterday alleged that Dino Melaye did not graduate from the Ahmadu Bello University where went to school for his first degree. The Senator immediately debunked the allegation on twitter, saying their supposed proof weres fake documents.

During the Senate Plenary this afternoon, Melaye made sure to declare his educational status while introducing himself. He said: "Dino Melaye, Kogi West, very authentic graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria." Watch the video after the cut. Start at 7:20

Video >>> http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/im-very-authentic-graduate-of-ahmadu.html

Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Lovegisty: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Annie939(f): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
it's really feat Dino and SR
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Kondomatic(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
We will find out when Sahara is through with you.
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by ThinkSmarter: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hw was he cleared for his NYSC
Or didn't he serve after graduating
I sense that there is a master minder of this media defamation of Dino.
I'm not in support or against Dino though.
But why all of a sudden.
I can sense that all these were as a result of Dino's debates so far in the house concerning Magu, SGF Lawal, Ali custom CG.
It's not easy to play the role of the likes of Dino Melaye, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce[ the_common_sense Senator ] without suffering persecution though.
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Businessideas: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
We will find out when Sahara is through with you.
grin
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by MaziOmenuko: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Unless Sahara reporters has another evidence, failed course in 2nd semester final year doesn't mean someone wouldn't graduate from school. Theres something called 'extra-year' where you get to sit and write your outstanding.

Unless Dino stated in his credentials that he graduated same 98/99 session the result bears.
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by potent5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Go Dino! Go Dino! Go Dino!.
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Olafashion(f): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lalasticlala.. To the fp
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Jesusloveyou: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Hw was he cleared for his NYSC
Or didn't he serve after graduating
I sense that there is a master minder of this media defamation of Dino.
I'm not in support or against Dino though.
But why all of a sudden.
I can sense that all these were as a result of Dino's debates so far in the house concerning Magu, SGF Lawal, Ali custom CG.
It's not easy to play the role of the likes of Dino Melaye, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce without suffering persecution though.
is very simple, he should show us his name from the list of graduating student and those going for nysc.
Meanwhile, is shehu sani not clean? The only senator that declare his asset.
Bruce should better shut-up, or else his yansh wil also be open any moment he open his dirty mouth.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Larryfest(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Let the school bring out it's record na or is that a hard thing to do in this age of fast internet
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by weyab: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is very simple, he should show us his name from the list of graduating student and those going for nysc.
mak buhari show waec first b4 we start talkin abt bsc
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by ThinkSmarter: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I guess if the Senate is not satisfied, it's their duty to write to ABU~Zaria for confirmation, verification and validation.
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
ABU Alumni..... Time shall time whether you graduate or not
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Plaintainboy: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
What would it take DINo to sue Sahara reporters for character defamation if he is right?
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by Jesusloveyou: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
weyab:
mak buhari show waec first b4 we start talkin abt bsc
buhari has already show you his result and you ipods stil not believe, then you ipods can go to london to fetch the original copy, the same way, we are helping dino to get his own.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by weyab: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
buhari has already show you his result and you ipods stil not believe, then you ipods can go to london to fetch the original copy, the same way, we are helping dino to get his own.
hahahah ok na goto abu and fetch dino own grin
Re: I'm A Very Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University'- Sen. Dino Melaye by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Meanwhile, is shehu sani not clean? The only senator that declare his asset.
Bruce should better shut-up, or else his yansh wil also be open any moment he open his dirty mouth.
but you were in support of pmb hidding his result in daura ...now listen dino is not showing any f***king fool anything until buhari the useless illiterate does

(1) (Reply)

Watch Throwback Video Of 50 Million Dollar Looter Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue speak on c / Senate Scraps NNPC, Establishes 3 New / Photos Of Victor Moses Having Fun Wit David Luiz,Willian & Pedro At A Nike Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.