Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh (382 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Claim That He Was Married To Another / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh by ConcernedLady: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dear Tonto C. Dikeh,
On behalf of every concerned African woman out there, I reach out to you. I am sure this letter speaks for the concerned girls, ladies, women and mothers in Africa.

In case you don't know or have forgotten, you are a public figure and a major source of inspiration to us.From the way you attained the role of being one of the finest actresses that Africa has to the way you inspire us to make it in life, you impress our minds greatly.

In recent times, the story- I don't think scandal is an appropriate word here- between you and your 'husband' has been a source of great concern to us.
We clearly remember how a year ago, you shared images of the things he bought for you and how he cared for you even before marriage. This personally touched my life because I also had a fiancé at that time in my life. Imagine the joy that filled my heat when you finally got married. It was now multiplied when you were blessed with a son.

However, our hearts began to plummet when news began to circulate around the media about the breakup of your marriage after one year, it pained us deeply.

However this pain gradually evolved into anger when you unnecessarily spread you and your husband's dirty linen in public.

I and am sure a whole host of others are greatly disappointed in the way you handled the matter. From allegations of adultery to domestic abuse, you kept us unnecessarily entangled in your drama.

Three days ago, your husband also came out to say his side of his story even claiming you hired a makeup artiste for the battery scars.

I have to end this now because of my level of disappointment about this matter.

I am writing this now from the streets of Ghana after I spotted you. I sincerely hope your mission here is not add fuel to the fire.

On behalf of women, I beg you and your husband to resolve this rift and take appropriate actions so that your child would not grow up to be disappointed with you. You are the woman, take the first step and extend the olive branch.

Yours sincerely,
A Concerned Sister.

(1) (Reply)

'mr President' - Veteran Actor, Chiwetalu Agu Set To Release A Music Album / Nigerian Lady Has Announced That She Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N600,000 / Hiring: Offline Sales Agent For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.