Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (75186 Views)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating / Oladipupo Solape Chilling With Her Boyfriend Before Her Death (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Joy1706(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but do they really need to include the part of '....gunned down by a reckless coward etc'. She's dead and no amount of vengeful thoughts would bring her back but her loving memories should live on within their hearts. They need to put a closure to it and accept it by letting go! Right now they're still angry which is not good for putting a close to the incident.

May her Gentle Soul Rest in Peace. Amen.
Don't dictate to them how they should express their grief.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by honourable356(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
mizlovette:
I put it to u that ur an idiot, for calling out IBO's in DAT manner. May amadioha gum ur useless fingers to ur cheap phone. Anuofia
I think I love you. excellent judgement!!!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by pennywys(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
1. That Air man is a fool to date an afonja
2. He is a bigger fool to kill somebody because she does love him too.
3. Nigeria is not her fatherland
4. If nigeria her fatherland as they claim, why did her family ship her corpse to lagos, or no cemetery in benue?
is that what you are crying for at this point, instead of saying a prayer for the young departed soul you are here blabbing nonsense

Ndi madu sef

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Aajiirebi: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
4. If nigeria her fatherland as they claim, why did her family ship her corpse to lagos, or no cemetery in benue?
see what you have become,Yoruba matter must be giving you insomnia. I bet you inherited that hatred. And I bet U wont get better,cos Yoruba will forever be above U.

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neoguru1:
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Mr whatever u are called whsz wronging you
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Aajiirebi: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

See how low you have fallen. Instead of being a force of unity, you have reduced yourself to a rat, cos even cats and dogs share together these days.

Which organ on your body is branded Yoruba ? You are less than Yoruba, cos the Yoruba I know are global citizens, not village champions.
You are right bro.@yoruba bn global citizens and also right with that metaphor @ ibos are cats and dogs? Wickedness! grin

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by jclassiq(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2017
pearlJ:
grin tongue who are dey fornicating wt?+dey are finding U,yes U!

guilty conscience
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by jclassiq(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2017
she couldn't keep it in her pants. look where it got her. yoruba women and lust!!!

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by zomby(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but do they really need to include the part of '....gunned down by a reckless coward etc'. She's dead and no amount of vengeful thoughts would bring her back but her loving memories should live on within their hearts. They need to put a closure to it and accept it by letting go! Right now they're still angry which is not good for putting a close to the incident.

What is wrong with you?

They just lost a daughter, a sister, a niece and a friend...nobody knows what this family is currently going through, hence, let them express themselves in whichever way that gives them peace and relieve them from their painful loss.

It is almost impossible to truly understand the Grieving Process this family is up against...the least one could do is to simply keep them in prayers and give them the respect they deserve...Full stop!

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Fear cowardly men. Spits
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Daboomb: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2017
bigtt76:

How can you have closure, when the murderer is still breathing?

Until he is hung on a Pole, this family cant close anything.

This is a crime of Passion, not an accident or even a robbery gone bad.
undecided undecided
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Daboomb: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:
anumanu, ima na ipuala ara.

See child of ANGER and HATRED!!

LiePOD murderers.
undecided undecided

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by ang4156(f): 12:32am On Mar 22, 2017
That is what happens when firearms get in the hands of a person who cannot control his rage--in my city, hundreds of people have lost their life to guns even children. The picture of this beautiful young woman continues to haunt me. Condolences to her family on their loss. As to the guy, he messed up his life forever. It must be a tragedy for his family as well. So sad. cry

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 22, 2017
RIP Dear.
They should throw her murderer in to sambisa forest shikenan
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by obinoral1179(m): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Neoguru1:
anumanu, ima na ipuala ara.
your post showed the level of your exposure..... I won't waste my time on you again....

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by nijascammers: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2017
iamAgunechemba:
Herdsmen killings -> Army killings.

what is wrong with Benue state?
Nigerians will call it marine spirits
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Stallione(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Taking someone's life is bad,but atimes girls/ladies cheats without remorse dat u'l be tempted sqeezing life out of her cheating ass.Rest in peace soldiergirl n dnt cheat in heaven or in hell..!!!

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nairaboi(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2017
not being tribalistic,but since they wanted to include the part of her being "shot down by a reckless coward" they should have included after being caught in the act of cheating. She died a cheat and not a Hero.
She should be happy that she wasn't married to the man, else when asked what brought you to this realm from mother Earth, she would bow her head in shame and not find any answer other than I was cheating on my husband. Bleep Bleep girl
Some men them be muntu sha, kill a woman because she cheats? over my dead body.

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by northvietnam(m): 2:52am On Mar 22, 2017
charlesucheh:
I feel like squeezing that guys neck with my bare hands right now!!! Just see the way he wasted this young promising girl! Jeeeeeeezzzz!

just close ur mouth Mr man...

squeezer

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by bigtt76(f): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Amen.

Lalashegone:

Letting go is not as you think, some people vent their anger as a relief. It's not easy. May it not happen to us. cry
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by sirusX(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2017
fumez82:
In service of her father land fucking the coward... cry
She was gunned down while in active service to her father land

This is a line used regularly for them...but in this case, it doesn't seem appropriate cz we know what active services were performed before the gunning
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Mouthgag: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2017
bigtt76:
Sad but do they really need to include the part of '....gunned down by a reckless coward etc'. She's dead and no amount of vengeful thoughts would bring her back but her loving memories should live on within their hearts. They need to put a closure to it and accept it by letting go! Right now they're still angry which is not good for putting a close to the incident. [/s]

Some of just to like to be noticed...
Rubbish!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by beloxxi25(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
cryrest in peace
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by pearlJ(f): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2017
jclassiq:

guilty conscience
naay naay! Was jes wondering
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Awoo88: 5:53am On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan it shall never be well with u
Those wen dey take care of you forget your medicine. Try remind them
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by creekman(m): 6:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmnnn....just wondering Wat wld hve been d comment of pple if the airforce officer dat killed dis beautiful lady is a fulani man. It wld hve been another avenue by IPOB members to blame President Buhari. But as na IPOB do d killing itz ok by all....Wat a country. May her Soul rest in peace.

Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by stamapro(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Vivalavida99:
Some of you are just irredeemable, you just have to turn the thread to tribal fisticuffs. Damn!
e tire me oo my dear!
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by otusnora(f): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2017
very sad. RIP
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2017
creekman:
Hmmmnnn....just wondering Wat wld hve been d comment of pple if the airforce officer dat killed dis beautiful lady is a fulani man. It wld hve been another avenue by IPOB members to blame President Buhari. But as na IPOB do d killing itz ok by all....Wat a country. May her Soul rest in peace.

Sorry to bust your bubble that guy's father is Yoruba.
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by seunlly(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2017
See this beautiful young woman.
People are wwwicked oooo
Re: Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover by Firstcitizen: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Lessons learnt from both parties .

Be good or be good at it.

Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics