Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,585 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra (75192 Views)

Chienyenwa Nnodua: Imo Vigilante Member Arrested Over Lover’s Death / VIDEO: Two Edo Women Strip Each Other Unclad In Public Fight In The Italy / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Magichand: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Two married women reportedly stripped themselves naked in a brawl over the ownership of a widower in Okpoko, Ogbaru local government area of Anambra State.

The women, a civil servant and a petty trader (names withheld) were said to had severally clashed over their relationship with the widower, a commercial bus driver, identified as Chiemeziem.

The Nation gathered that both housewives had warned each other to steer clear of the “lover boy” widower, but none had heeded to such warnings as the relationships continued until the fateful day.

A source close to the widower, told our correspondent that the widower, fondly called Emeziem, had repeatedly appealed to the women to see themselves as partners in the relationship than rivals.

“He threatened to dismiss any of them that caused quarrel. He even had to draw a roaster for their visits to ensure peace and forestall clash in the double-dating game,” the source said.

Trouble however ensued when one of the women broke the rules as she visited on the day meant for her rival.

“The trader was already with Emeziem when her civil servant rival showed up and as expected, heated argument started.

“The quarrel was so uncontrollable that he had to push both of them out of the house, locked the apartment and left with anger,” the source said.

The source further revealed that attempts to broker peace between them by neighbors and sympathisers was unsuccessful as the brawl continued till they striped themselves naked.

The Nation further learnt that both women, said to had produced children for him, had since been dismissed by the widower following the ugly incident.

http://thenationonlineng.net/housewives-fight-over-lover-boy-widower-in-anambra/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by MrRichmond: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
See the power of big dicck?

but Op why u no add pics na

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Tamarapetty(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Smh, smb, sma

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Olalan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Three abnormal people.......

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Fierce11: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
MY NIGGA! He has used the equilibrium shaker to unbalance their feminism.. But op, biko where the 'fighting-dirty-unclad-pics' na? I want to 'wash' it

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by gaby(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
l refuse to believe this story knowing how dubious Nigerian bloggers are.

If at all this incidence happened as reported with the above pix, trust me its either Zimbabwe or Kenya judging from the background of the pix...lol

Enjoy my siggy

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by ijustdey: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is indeed very shameful. How many times have we read or seen Muslim women fighting over adultery online Even though I'm a full blooded Christian, it's shameful that we Christians have allowed Muslims and Islam to be the best religion due to our misdeeds. No matter how we despise Muslims, they are very upright and morally better than we Christians. Prostitution and all sorts of immorality is predominant amongst we Christians yet we claim that we are followers of Christ? Even Christ will be ashamed of our irresponsible preachers. I may have to quit Christianity one day if our people don't change. Professor Akintola is always available to chastise every erring Muslim. Can that be said about our money conscious and over politicised CAN sad

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin women will always be women.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by 1zynnvn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ndibe anyi amaka. Nso mma
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by babeosisi: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fabricated story
You said stripped themselves unclad but we see 2 clad women

18 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by okwabayi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
I said it earlier today "old age does not mean maturity when it comes to females". This news has vindicated me.

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Big Dick rules

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by BonkoINC: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lazy bloggers.. most people won't even click the link..

Besides naija traffic is trash just like they won't click ads you have on your site.

You just have to be more creative than this to create a better clickbait.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by lmm4real: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
MrRichmond:
See the power of big dicck?

but Op why u no add pics na

Lol DICK POWER

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Akshow: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dirty looking women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by ola12(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mtcheew, Idonbilivit
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by DimIsaac10(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na Dem

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Doerstech(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
seriously
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by okwabayi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omoluabi Amakazienu!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Abdul3391(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
The man most be special indeed..
if it's not financially then he has to be special somewhere else
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by RexEmmyGee: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Who says ladies fight only because of money
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by dreamwords: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by eluquenson(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's their problem now out of the problems in Nigeria
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by georgeceekay: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by Hotfreeze: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm sure that man must be NwaAmaikpe's father.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by itiswellandwell: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Imagine
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by justdogitto: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
As if I care
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by potent5(m): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
So what?
Re: Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra by seacoast(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Names withdrawn, picture shown...

Lazy hard work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.