Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" (63954 Views)

Davido's HypeMan Spesh, Reacts To His Leaked DM About Chioma, Warns Kemi (PHOTO) / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport / Kemi Adetiba Entices Anthony Joshua After Amir Khan Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
cry.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nofuckgiven: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Free advert! Can't she click without announcing it? undecided
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by soath(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
QuietHammer:
You have to be a bit intelligent to get the EFCC's tweets
As in, ayam not understanding...
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Telemon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
naijainfogalery:
Nairaland has now turned to a garbage ground . Of all the events and news online why this ??

This one does not worth being on the front page .
who ask you?
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by mrlaw93(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Where is the joke?
Ur frustration is bigger than the joke bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by OsitaJustice: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sorry I have to deviate, don't send me to Golgotha please..lol

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Adetiba right now...person no deh follow uhna play again

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by oluwasheun94(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
decatalyst:
That EFCC handler is strategicastrategically warning Kemi Adetiba...you could be cuffed anywhere! grin
guy u dey mad ni. u wan make i break my teeth ni
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fuadeiza:
I swear this guy is crazy ooooo

hahahahahahaha

i like his sense of humor

Me too. It is a real relief to find people like that in the paramilitary... Abi na civil service?
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Okuda(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
modelmike7:
No wonder the guy was given a recommendation commendation letter. . . . . . I remembered when Arsenal Football Club started there way to the fumbling path and stumbled to the 4th position and a certain Arsenal Fan tweeted @OfficialEFFC, to come and arrest Arsene Wenger, the handler replied with ' please we are so sorry, there is nothing we can do about this because, it is not our FOURTH!!! ....... CLASSIC, prolly a Chelsea Fan as well!

fixed
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
we can even disrupt a wedding party.
sarcastically referencing her latest film "The wedding party "

I think they are giving her a free advert
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Dshocker(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Efcc will soon be going after market women selling ugu & egusi...oOh God,where are you!
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
How EFCC is watching Kemi now.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dshocker:
Efcc will soon be going after market women selling ugu & egusi...oOh God,where are you!
it's sarcasm dumb wailer.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by rattlesnake(m): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
EFCC fast becoming a nuisances Falz
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by ceedenis: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Well that aside this film is a must watch for every owambe loving person in Nigeria. One wedding day filled with so much ordeals.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okuda:

fixed
....... Thanks man, thumbs up.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by charles009(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
mazizitonene:
see bro....u just got a commendation.....now is the perfect time to chill a bit ....don't stress it....

He should just get a little bit serious. I get your point. Moderation is key to sucess
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Lawdbridge(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Flexherbal:
" ...have been warned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), to keep her dealings legitimate or risk being busted even in a wedding party."

This apply to even the EFCC agent.
Hmmm!..These ones can break the law to enforce the law.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by mazizitonene(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
charles009:

He should just get a little bit serious. I get your point. Moderation is key to sucess
moderation is key......
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dat Guy's tweet never goes wrong!
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
The guy behind the EFCC handle is very humorous, me like!
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by property123: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Where is the joke?

So you can't see it?
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Sanchez01: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Laila blog and crazy sensationalism. The handler, as everyone knows, is very good with sarcasm and puns. I don't just understand Nigerian bloggers.
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by edudguy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Where is the joke?
Watch the movie Wedding Party then you'll understand the joke. Kemi Adetiba produced the Movie....
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by acc001(f): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
dessz:
i get the joke(sarcastic post) but it ain't funny its kinda stale;

on a better note, fellow nairalanders I need a new sim which one do u suggest I buy for browsing Glo or Etisalat.
undecided
Airtel
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by PharmAlfred: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Who ever is behind that EFCC's Twitter handle deserves some recognition. He has brought humour to a the too serious EFCC. Epic reply!
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by PastorAji(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nairalanders,

I'm surprised the way Nairaland has turned to a Full GOSSIP BLOG

Seun might think "well, I'm making my money so i don't care what's brought to Nairaland andt its front-page" but I'll categorically say that Nairaland is daily loosing its value

Meanwhile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by graphiti: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Where is the joke?

QuietHammer:

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Josmila(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
QuietHammer:

And you my friend have hit the hammer on the head quietly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by Josmila(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dshocker:

Ever heard of the word 'sarcasm'? That's it right there and need I tell you madam kemi got a free advert there?
Re: EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" by ademasta(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Habba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket / Dangote Celebrates DJ Cuppy's Birthday But See What Got Nigerians Talking (video / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.