Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112233 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
Finally Caught Up With The Op Last Update , Nice Story Mate, Keep It Coming, Abeg, Tgold1 Pass Me The Lighter Make I Light My Poly, I No Go Dull Myself For This Kind Of Story grin
Since The Author Is Son Of Shango, It Better Make I Follow Suite

Nairalander Like Jamieblack(m), adefunke62(f), capip120(m), ronpeters(m), rawgurl(f), Davidhero(m), ismail00(m), Destiny4fame(m), fruitiee, salawu(m), Davidhero(m), samjeorg(m), seungbanja,drewsman(m), Akeem1759, salawu(m), larrytee(f), Mustack(m),invincible007(m), kaybaba25(m), NaWetinDey(m), Ekehwinz, Michelle55(f), Akeem1759,(m), SlyIg(f),vickvan(m), Akeem1759, Akinsolacupid(m), NLchikeeto(f), marve20, FhemmyKW(m), preetypam(f), dammyluv911(f),laceo316, sod09(m), donkelz(m), elMacho(m), maryjane2384, ezo4fta(m),elMacho(m), debraluv(f), cyndylove64(f),Abuonzone(m), KAssybabe(f), johnpaschal(m), pass111(m), sou1p1an0(m),gabi98(m), Corn99(m), Akinsolacupid(m), KAssybabe(f)
Una They Enjoy The Story Written And Produce By Shango Replica But Una No Fit Comment, Hmm, The Last Time I Checked, Those That Did That Were Now Enjoy Their Free Ticket To Capital H , So, Do The Needful And Motivate My Guy, No Hard Feeling.
@Theblessedman ,The Kind THURDER way I Go Send You Still Dey Do Shoprite For Adatan Market Oh, So You Fajo( Obantoko Road ) No Lele, You Soon Hear Ram, No Be Me Talk Am.
Tgold1 , I Hail Oh, That Thunder Boy Just Successfully Turn Me To An Addict Again, NL lo sure ju Oh
Mrlemuel, Owo Meji Feyan Kan, Irumole Oba Ilu Ikan, I Doubble Dab For You, SmartestPopestQueen *SmartestPopQueen* Please Take My Humble Hug, I Mean No Other Motive O PrinceOfPrince, I'm Just Hugging Her Noni,She Body Is *mouth-seal*
now let get this thing loading
yhu've gat nathing to worry about dear. I miss yhu too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Theblessedman, we stil await yhur update.. Please...eeee
just exercise a lil bit of patience for me. Updating soon

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Michelle55: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
interesting story u've gat up there..kip it coming
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thank u bae. I love you shangoistically
I love you Thunderistcally...i hope mummy chumzypinky will not cut my head off oooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Before Nko, Why I Go Worry When I Already Have The Likes Of APPLE IN D EYE Of Shango At My Back, Remember Thunder And Fire With Shango Na Like 5&6
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yhu've gat nathing to worry about dear. I miss yhu too. cheesy
Shey If I Dab In Front Of Trailer, I Go Die Ni, C Dix Wan
TheBlessedMAN:
u diz guy no go kil me with lafter.. Sha no go and dab in front of trailer.
Infact JET Li Is My Father, Superwoman Na My Mama, Jack Chan Na My Distant Uncle, Remember Bruce Lee, Fine, D Guy Na My Mentor, Infact, Rambo And Vanda Na My Buddy, Shey Be U Sabi SuperMan And Batman, Fine, Those Ones Be My Mate And Finally It Seems You've Forgotten That Nick Had His Switchs Created In Me, make i C D Trailer Driver Way Wan Crush Egbere
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
For The L Sake
TheBlessedMAN:
just exercise a lil bit of patience for me. Updating soon
WE go Wait But How SOON?
divatolaz:
I love you Thunderistcally...i hope mummy chumzypinky will not cut my head off oooo
on behalf of chumzypinky, i will do the beheading humbletically tongue

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
For The L SakeWE go Wait But How SOON?on behalf of chumzypinky, i will do the beheading humbletically tongue
not roughtically

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
not roughtically
cheesy No, I'm A Gentle Man Na, Roughtically Can not be Found In My Dico Jhor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
cheesy No, I'm A Gentle Man Na, Roughtically Can not be Found In My Dico Jhor
lolz and u call urself a gentle man.... Who among the gentle men does that

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by sirfit: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
To own your own networking site /ponzi site chat me up on WhatsApp 0807 912 3937 and get the script at a very affordable price....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
For The L SakeWE go Wait But How SOON?on behalf of chumzypinky, i will do the beheading humbletically tongue
b4 u do d humble beheading carry her come my place 4 d last supper

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
not roughtically
and u leave married men alone, single hot guys sara 4 here, i wont mind an extra hand wit d vasline ministry

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
yungeez:

and u leave married men alone, single hot guys sara 4 here, i wont mind an extra hand wit d vasline ministry
ehehehe...are u for real..... Can u tell me there names pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
yungeez:

b4 u do d humble beheading carry her come my place 4 d last supper
Bros, I Beg, You Go Try Again Ni O, No Be Say I No Fit Carry Am But We Get Plenty Super 4 My House, Try Next Door Biko
divatolaz:
lolz and u call urself a gentle man.... Who among the gentle men does that
MY own Is Unique, Every Gentlemen Must Have His One Special Character, Beside, I Want To Show You How My Gentility Does It THINGS

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
ehehehe...are u for real..... Can u tell me there names pls
lets nt waste our time wit long list of names, nd let me save u d stress of searching 4 a suitable suitor...
yungeez d very son of oluwa is d right one 4 u, he is d real deal

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
Bros, I Beg, You Go Try Again Ni O, No Be Say I No Fit Carry Am But We Get Plenty Super 4 My House, Try Next Door Biko
Guy u Do d Beheading Me Go Administer d Last Supper, Nah Division Of Labour
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
yungeez:

lets nt waste our time wit long list of names, nd let me save u d stress of searching 4 a suitable suitor...
yungeez d very son of oluwa is d right one 4 u, he is d real deal
how did u know u are the right one for me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
how did u know u are the right one for me
would i b in d presence of oluwa nd shango and stil lie... oyah baby take my hands

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
yungeez:

would i b in d presence of oluwa nd shango and stil lie... oyah baby take my hands
i will accept ur offer on one condition
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
yungeenz:

Guy u Do d Beheading Me Go Administer d Last Supper, Nah Division Of Labour
Division Of Labour Can Only Be Define In Economics And Here Is Nairaland, So Kolewerk
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
i will accept ur offer on one condition
hmmmn... anything 4 u baby, name it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Viewing The Topic=Theblessedman
Niggur, Come Update Na Abi You No Remember Say Your Deal With Olukoso Okoya Has Expired Ni, Na Mine They Intact.BECareful Oh
Busted Peeps> TheBlessedMAN, ehSKay, GindoX(m)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by harameede99(f): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hadampson:
I understand u darling...Send me d number u're using now so dah we can talk on phone
dah wuld b on fb i missed u tho
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by harameede99(f): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
ChukwuJuwon:
wink

harameede99

Blessedman try to update Asap bro. more ink to your pen
pls wots d wink for anytin for me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChukwuJuwon: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
tongue
harameede99:
pls wots d wink for anytin for me

the nose
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
divatolaz:
i'll just pretend i didnt hear dat
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chumzypinky(f): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Theblessedman, we stil await yhur update.. Please...eeee
ma'am, are you Nigerian?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
harameede99:
dah wuld b on fb i missed u tho
Missed u too Swithrt Mi.. I will be waiting 4 ur message on fbwink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ROYH(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:

even When You Clearly Do
Tgold1 , Shey You Dey Note Am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by divatolaz: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lolz.....u don't need to pretend oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
ROYH:
Viewing The Topic=Theblessedman
Niggur, Come Update Na Abi You No Remember Say Your Deal With Olukoso Okoya Has Expired Ni, Na Mine They Intact.BECareful Oh
Busted Peeps> TheBlessedMAN, ehSKay, GindoX(m)

grin grin... Ogbeni calm, na pass I just say ma pass.. grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
updating in 2 mins. Thanks guys for staying tuned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.