Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115576 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by legendspeakout: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
with this kind of write up there is hope in Nollywood. Thanks man ,am following your word by word

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 6:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Loving the way mysteries unfolds at every update!
You're the best writer nairaland could offer!
I've casted my vote and i'm calling on folks that have been through this thread to do same cus you're the man for that award!
Bless you!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hephzibah29(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2018
John944:
Loving the way mysteries unfolds at every update!
You're the best writer nairaland could offer!
I've casted my vote and i'm calling on folks that have been through this thread to do same cus you're the man for that award!
Bless you!

Am sorry,ooo...how or where do we vote pls..i wanna vote
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Wehdone T.B.M, u've done a nice work here. I pray that your Android brain app will not be swapped or exchanged for symbia.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2018
I keep on asking myself, who is TheBlessedMan?. Can someone kindly help me out?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Want to vote for tbm? Check my signature
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2018
hephzibah29:

Am sorry,ooo...how or where do we vote pls..i wanna vote
check my signature
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2018
U shld have told her the truth b4 d marriage.trust me she will be mad but will definitely forgive u if she truely loves u.the type of life u lived is not what u can hide forever especially to a woman u will live wit for the rest of ur life bcs she must find out from another person which must be fatal to d relationship. Darous receive sense nah.(never be afraid to lose people)
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
TheBlessedMan or waiting be your name again?
Are you sure this your story will end at all!
I can't see light in the end of the tunnel of this story as it won't end till Jesus come
Everyday you are twisting the story....I carry yansh dey greet you grin
Sweet popcorn for you...Darous the Heir of Thunder
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elviswifey1:
U shld have told her the truth b4 d marriage.trust me she will be mad but will definitely forgive u if she truely loves u.the type of life u lived is not what u can hide forever especially to a woman u will live wit for the rest of ur life bcs she must find out from another person which must be fatal to d relationship. Darous receive sense nah.(never be afraid to lose people)
i concur with u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tbm tanx for d update u are really gifted
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hurklan(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
you sabi Bro....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
[b][/b][url][/url]

grin

dah bomb...
that transmission of a wedding transmission got me cracking...

real genius.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Preciousbouy:
hi guys my story is now back show some love and read.. promise you'll love it.... #Theblessedman mentioned you and you didn't show up..... no wahala share...
broda, please accept my apologies. Apart from the fact that i've not been opportuned to read most stories on this section for sometimes now, I often don't get notification about my 'MENTIONS' at all. Sometimes I get it, while mostly I don't get them. Its unfortunate that yours fall to the latter group. But I promise to do the needful once I get the slightest chance to resume back to reading stories again... Thanx 4 understanding bro. I OWE YOU ONE!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Preciousbouy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
broda, please accept my apologies. Apart from the fact that i've not been opportuned to read most stories on this section for sometimes now, I often don't get notification about my 'MENTIONS' at all. Sometimes I get it, while mostly I don't get them. Its unfortunate that yours fall to the latter group. But I promise to do the needful once I get the slightest chance to resume back to reading stories again... Thanx 4 understanding bro. I OWE YOU ONE!

No p bro.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chai.. Come on, Tbm, u are too damn gud.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elviswifey1:
hi mate, I always lov ur comments on this masterpiece. Having said that, pls have u voted 4 Tbm? Pls do quick if u haven't
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Elviswifey1:
the perfect comment. Wonderful
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Adesina12:
TheBlessedMan or waiting be your name again?
Are you sure this your story will end at all!
I can't see light in the end of the tunnel of this story as it won't end till Jesus come
Everyday you are twisting the story....I carry yansh dey greet you grin
Sweet popcorn for you...Darous the Heir of Thunder
ah! My number one reader! I hail u o. Apparently, Countless has reached its old age o...

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Aliyullahi(m): 1:57am On Jun 12, 2018
I had known from the onset that she'd have another copies for those pictures. I really love how she got back at you. Made you think you won in the public but later got you in a firm grip. God bless you the more for this story, I can not but say it's one of the best stories I've read on nairaland.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Googlelism:
Weldone bro.... I really appreciate your work... You normally make my days palatable...... Thanks and God bless
have you voted 4 Tbm? Pls do if u havent.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2018
Aliyullahi:
I had known from the onset that she'd have another copies for those pictures. I really love how she got back at you. Made you think you won in the public but later got you in a firm grip. God bless you the more for this story, I can not but say it's one of the best stories I've read on nairaland.
have you voted 4 Tbm? Pls do if u havent.!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
HazardMan:
Thanks boss
have you voted 4 Tbm? Pls do if u havent.!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2018
legendspeakout:
with this kind of write up there is hope in Nollywood. Thanks man ,am following your word by word
have you voted 4 Tbm? Pls do if u havent o.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
ChizzyMaris:
damn!
have you voted 4 Tbm? Pls do if u havent pls.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2018
Durano01:
This art piece is muah!! It made me a member of Nairaland (I used to be a guest) ..Sir, pls this writing is too encouraging for it not to be organized, we understand ur shangoic mind is trying to buy ideas from other deities b4 u unveil it but please try to fix dates for the update (It might be a 7 days interval or as u wish), just try to keep us informed, so we can know the duration of our countdown.
God bless you !!!
have you voted 4 Tbm?? Pls do if u havent.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Follow this link to cast your vote for Theblessedman. No voting twice or your vote will be nulled. Thanks. Lets make him win.
Lets do this guys.

www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Kesscy and Opeoluwa99, i see u viewing. Pls endeavour to vote 4 Tbm b4 u leave. Here's the voting link. www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2018
How do i vote?
quote author=pFolar post=68392117]hi mate, I always lov ur comments on this masterpiece. Having said that, pls have u voted 4 Tbm? Pls do quick if u haven't[/quote]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Elviswifey1:
How do i vote?
quote author=pFolar post=68392117]hi mate, I always lov ur comments on this masterpiece. Having said that, pls have u voted 4 Tbm? Pls do quick if u haven't
www.nairaland.com/4541071/june-nomination-thread-5k-award

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.