Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114033 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Adesina12:
wow!!!! what a TheBlessedMAN!
We sure say one day you go make us proud DAROUS
Sweet Popcorn For You.

jagugu88li pls don't miss this...so so intresting and intriguing
if you have not started....pls go and start from page one because all the pages links each other very well
We have been here for over a year and it is getting interesting by pages.
Sweet popcorn for everyone here.
You and TheBlessedMAN should decide on whom is getting punished. If you call ke at page 199, how do you expect me to catch up

Where is my thunder stick sef....pray I don't find it

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baba you too much.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Successfulken(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
THANKS FOR UPDATE GENERAL DAROUS AFTER U NA U NOBODY FIT TAKE YOUR PLACE,,,,,,,,,,.......................

Pls Can someone remind of the part LEWIS played in this story i cant seem to remember him

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2018
Shaking my head amusingly...
Yes I have been away like forever that a comment from me would suddenly seem like a review of the entire work starting from where I went MIA to this latest update.

You are doing something extraordinary beautiful here that my choice of words..my insinuations would be seem merely as an anticipated exaggeration.

Indeed you have mastered the rope.
The literacy giants who read your work would smile astonishingly...
The critics would read on with mouth agape..

And the fans..

Yea,they all would be held spell bound.

What then can I say??
One only have to go as far back to my previous comments.
Indeed I was not wrong about the writer..
You will continue to be recognized as your your creative ability becomes even more pronounced.

He nods..

I am proud of you!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dmajor100:
THANKS FOR UPDATE GENERAL DAROUS AFTER U NA U NOBODY FIT TAKE YOUR PLACE,,,,,,,,,,.......................

Pls Can someone remind of the part LEWIS played in this story i cant seem to remember him
Lewis started as d best man. Then he was d one that drove Darous and his unconscious wife to d hospital on the night of d wedding.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olumanja: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
this story is a hit...back to back
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
honourable356:
Shaking my head amusingly...
Yes I have been away like forever that a comment from me would suddenly seem like a review of the entire work starting from where I went MIA to this latest update.

You are doing something extraordinary beautiful here that my choice of words..my insinuations would be seem merely as an anticipated exaggeration.

Indeed you have mastered the rope.
The literacy giants who read your work would smile astonishingly...
The critics would read on with mouth agape..

And the fans..

Yea,they all would be held spell bound.

What then can I say??
One only have to go as far back to my previous comments.
Indeed I was not wrong about the writer..
You will continue to be recognized as your your creative ability becomes even more pronounced.

He nods..

I am proud of you!

Finally, the honourable has decided to grace us with his priceless comments. Thanks for this wonderful comments sire.

Thanks for helping me become this person i never thought i would become.

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2018
jagugu88li:
You and TheBlessedMAN should decide on whom is getting punished. If you call ke at page 199, how do you expect me to catch up

Where is my thunder stick sef....pray I don't find it
Bae, you are too dope. I love how u deal with Adesina my boss.

Thanks bae. Its never too late to join this moving train. Welcome on board

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
ghost mode reading deactivated, TheBlessedMAN, i can't find the right words to rate ur works! good, better or best, just wait let me consult my dictionary and look for a word that is better than best before i will comment.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Princehollex(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
I hope this is not the end of the dramatic comedy sha..........i wanna see nike's reaction....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by smallrincowis16(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
following this interesting piece from cradle. but obviously this guy is from another planet of writers.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
My God!
Guy believe me you, you have raw talent.

I pray this piece open doors for you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
menwongo:
My God!
Guy believe me you, you have raw talent.

I pray this piece open doors for you.
Amen ooooooooooooooooooooo... Thanks to u my special brother... Mach respect ah gat for u sir

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
cenaman:
ghost mode reading deactivated, TheBlessedMAN, i can't find the right words to rate ur works! good, better or best, just wait let me consult my dictionary and look for a word that is better than best before i will comment.
gringrin cheesy go ahead mr dico
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
Princehollex:
I hope this is not the end of the dramatic comedy sha..........i wanna see nike's reaction....
Just 3 or 2 more episodes and Countless would be over. Thanks for always being here sir

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by shankie: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Wow, its a bomb, can't wait for next episode
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by youngbravian(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
worth reading.. Thanks for the updates..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kdavid07(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
I almost gave up on the story cos d updates wasnt coming. Thank God i didnt. wat a luvly story. TBM BRAVO. MERCI
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
Whenever i see an update its like nepa just brought assurance light. Looking back at this story i cant help but wonder how someone will start a story as a beginner and end as a professional..TBM may ur ideas never go dry, u are just too much, God bless u.
I'm really happy for darous
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Socialsunny14(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2018
"erm...yes...but not everyday o... Sometimes six days in one week...." Ah! Na wen that one start, no wonder Doris no fit survive the PRESSURE.. LOL
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Nice one tbm, u never disappoint
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by anyimpro(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
I still can't get enough of this scintillating story. keep it coming brov. God bless
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2018
I must confess,,,,, u r really,,,,really gud,,,,kep it bros......and z getin hotter update by update,......*winkz*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2018
victvames:
I guess TheBlessedMan must have noticed by now that this guy (victvames) is always viewing this trend. Yea i started reading this master piece some days back after the rigorous hype by other readers/fans. Now i understand that its worth every good thing being said about this story.

I wanna say a vey big congratulations Mr. BlessedMan, you have done well. Feel free to feel proud of yourself, 'coz I'm proud of you.

Remain Blessed
grin cheesy boss, thanks for your kind words.. Soo motivational.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by victvames(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
grin cheesy boss, thanks for your kind words.. Soo motivational.

You're most welcome man,,,, keep writing unimaginably things and do not relent. Overcome being "lazy" then, you shall get there.

Remain Blessed

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
bro no worry i will buy you painkiller and nokia whiteberry as a token gift for you
Nokia whiteberry you say? Height of absurdity..

But me no go vex ooooooooooooooooooooo.... I go just report you to the god of thunder himself...

He knows how to deal with people who have extreme level of absurdity running in their veins. Watchout

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by VincenzoZhuxu: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Nokia whiteberry you say? Height of absurdity..

But me no go vex ooooooooooooooooooooo.... I go just report you to the god of thunder himself...

He knows how to deal with people who have extreme level of absurdity running in their veins. Watchout
I'm just joking bro not that i'm ridiculous ok bro that word really mean many things bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2018
I was taken aback. Unable to comprehend what just happened. I spent five seconds in that state of mind. Then Jealousy gave birth to Furiousity. Within the split of seconds, Furiousity, because of its wayward life impregnated Anger who was also a wh0re and they begot Rage. Rage followed in the footsteps of its mother and before reaching puberty, also gave birth to a Clenched fist. Jealousy became a Great-grandfather when Gritted teeth joined the growing clan. All these noisy development inside of me collaborated to awake their ancestor, the sleeping Boxing Beast and my whole body was screaming to fight.
oh... This part got me wowed.
Tbm, you shall prosper. Its a must.
If you believe or wish him the same, click Like. If you don't, click share

6 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2018
Honestly, i don't want this story to end. Too good to bid good-bye
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nasaboy(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2018
the heart knows were it belong.... kudos darous
from a first time commenter
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2018
147. COUNTLESS.
The ceiling fan, when served with its proper
food called - Electricity, has never failed in its
task to eliminate heat from its enclosed
environment. But just incase there is a
situation whereby the ceiling fan will find it
difficult to carry out its task,(as in eliminating
heat) hence technology - who is the mother
of all inventions, gave birth to Air Condition -
whose initials are A.C, to help in making that
job of heat eradication very easy.
Apparently on this sunday, inside the pre-sit
of Adejoke's cottage, both the ceiling fan and
its younger brother called A.C, were utterly
rendered inefficient as the heat of guilt and
fear that was burning ravagely inside of me
(as Joke's face remained locked with mine)
refused to die.

Why this man so good like this. I love you more. Please will you marry me? Tbm...i wanna be urs

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.