Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112160 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Holuwabojan:
Thank you for giving us this, u r indeed a rear gem. Thank you for the messages u passed across to humanity via dis medium. I celebrate you and i pray God will continue to bless you and make you happy always. More wisdom and more funds to your account. Truly Darous is smart. #Darousmart #holuwbojan
thanks boss.but the story still continues ooo...far from the end

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Imagindat: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Wow!!!!! At last, I finished reading it after many sleepless nights & days. This story is superbly unique. God will continue to bless u bro. I was sad when it doesn't have an happy ending. The pain was too much for Darous that I thought I am the one but I am glad and excited that there is a part 2. Well done bro, u are truly the best.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by osaskywire: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks boss.but the story still continues ooo...far from the end
wow thank goodness so when will you dish it out to us please
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Chijenn(f): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2019
osaskywire:
wow thank goodness so when will you dish it out to us please

Check it out here
https://www.nairaland.com/5084313/dog-attendant-t-d-countless#76750234...
THE DOG ATTENDANT

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by oluwadabira111(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wow i swear this story is one of the best i have ever come across on nairaland, and i have read a hell lot of stories,but guy u the best even without me saying it, your story has the highest view in the history of literature section in nairaland. I just pray God will continue to bless u much love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesammy111(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Imagindat post=79764743]Wow!!!!! At last, I finished reading it after many sleepless nights & days. This story is superbly unique. God will continue to bless u bro. I was sad when it doesn't have an happy ending. The pain was too much for Darous that I thought I am the one but I am glad and excited that there is a part 2. Well done bro, u are truly the best.[/

You will still read the part two(The dog attendant
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jackossky(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
My name is Sola. Less of a writer and much of a reader.
You have an awesome story up there bruh, after three days, I'm through with the part one.
My reviews
So nice to see that you got better and better. You got immersed into the ocean of words and came out drenched, so beautiful...
You can still do better
Halfway, I got tired but was happy you brought another thrilling twist to it, I love the story.

My opinion about the characters
I don't think darous really love joke like he professed. Even if he knew there is a chance to contact epilepsy, joke has sacrificed more, it's only logical to take her to the hospital.
Only a foolish man would leave his wife on the road, go to a hospital and still come back to take her to the same hospital. It's completely inane and insane to think of.

I guess in the part two, Nike would be contrite for the part she played. When loving someone, you love wholly, even if touching her at the dying moment would kill both of you, so be it.

The boy you helped then, don't forget him oo. .

All in all, I say Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Can't believe I just finish reading this story all over again. Tbm, thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2019
Ah, this blockbuster again... Can't get enough of this story ahswear

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yuno01: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
After three days and three nights....I finish this 221 pages...
Big ups to the blessed man..may God continue to bless you and your brain.. I must commend, you did a great job!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
Oh God! I miss Darous
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2020
TheBlessedMan, do you want me to call you out with juju before you continue this brilliant work??
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kawo9ze:
TheBlessedMan, do you want me to call you out with juju before you continue this brilliant work??
the work is far frm d end dear. There's part 2 thats ongoing. The DOG ATTENDANT. Thats d title. Check it out
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lady25(f): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! What a lovely story. Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
lady25:
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! What a lovely story. Oya chop kiss kiss
U neva chi chumtin. Go an read d part 2 and thank me later with dat kiss dat u plan on givin tbm.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by youngbravian(m): 12:25am On Mar 21, 2020
nazo this tori just die like that undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sunshyne36:

Please refrain from assissinating my dialect any further. I appreciate your acknowledgement of Patois and your failed attempt at typing it, but please it burned my heart reading what you wrote.
P.s. It is not bomba clott, but rather Bumbo Claat. Thanks

Lol....
You Jamaican? tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 1:43am On Apr 18, 2020
dayleke:

Lol....
You Jamaican? tongue

Yes, I am; born and raised.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sunshyne36:

Yes, I am; born and raised.

Okay.
I thought as much with that your response.

And where are you presently if I may ask?
I mean your place of abode right now?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

Okay.
I thought as much with that your response.

And where are you presently if I may ask?
I mean your place of abode right now?

I live in New York, though I visit Nigeria regularly.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sunshyne36:

I live in New York, though I visit Nigeria regularly.

Seriously?
What's with your tie to Naija, if I may ask?
Hubby?
One parent?
Friends?
Or just d love for Naija?

Which boro?
Lived in NYC for 15yrs.
Lived in d Bronx n worked in Manhattan.
Was there during 9/11.

I hope you keeping safe o.
Abegi......life has no duplicate.

And NY is d no1 state now with d highest numbers.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

Seriously?
What's with your tie to Naija, if I may ask?
Hubby?
One parent?
Friends?
Or just d love for Naija?

Which boro?
Lived in NYC for 15yrs.
Lived in d Bronx n worked in Manhattan.
Was there during 9/11.

I hope you keeping safe o.
Abegi......life has no duplicate.

And NY is d no1 state now with d highest numbers.

I have a relative who lives there and yes, I like it there so I keep returning. I live in the Bronx. I work on the frontline in healthcare so it’s hard to stay safe when emergencies (such as the current pandemic) happen and you’re services are called upon. All we can do is our best and try to keep safe while helping others.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sunshyne36:

I have a relative who lives there and yes, I like it there so I keep returning. I live in the Bronx. I work on the frontline in healthcare so it’s hard to stay safe when emergencies (such as the current pandemic) happen and you’re services are called upon. All we can do is our best and try to keep safe while helping others.

Cool.
I understand.
May His banner cover you always.
I'm in healthcare too.

Bronx, my old neighborhood.
Used to live in Parkchester n take d #6 train to downtown Manhattan.
Was just in d city last month before everything was locked down.

Can you make some mean oxtail n jerk chicken with rice n peas?
I love it. Can never get tired of them.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

Cool.
I understand.
May His banner cover you always.
I'm in healthcare too.

Bronx, my old neighborhood.
Used to live in Parkchester n take d #6 train to downtown Manhattan.
Was just in d city last month before everything was locked down.

Can you make some mean oxtail n jerk chicken with rice n peas?
I love it. Can never get tired of them.

Thank you.
I live in Pelham Gardens by the 5 train. I work in both the Bronx and Brooklyn. Manhattan is too hectic for me.
Rice and peas is light work, I can make that with my eyes closed. Oxtail is my favorite dish so it’s a must that I know how to make it. I don’t really like chicken so I’ve never tried to jerk it. But have you tried jerk pork?

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sunshyne36:

Thank you.
I live in Pelham Gardens by the 5 train. I work in both the Bronx and Brooklyn. Manhattan is too hectic for me.
Rice and peas is light work, I can make that with my eyes closed. Oxtail is my favorite dish so it’s a must that I know how to make it. I don’t really like chicken so I’ve never tried to jerk it. But have you tried jerk pork?

I know Pelham Gardens. Nice neighborhood.
Used to to to City island in d summer back then. cool
Bronx n Brooklyn? I hope not leaving one to go to the other? That's miles apart. Maybe one on the weekend or on your off days?
Manhattan dey alright. Used to work the eve shift back then.
I like d way the rice n peas come out. I will try it one of these days. No ma, no pork for me. Religious reasons tho.
All the above must be spicy tho . I love them spicy.
I have a Jamaican coworker that cooks sometimes n we do pre-order. Or she can cater for you if you want.
I'll like to go to Jamaica one of these days.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

I know Pelham Gardens. Nice neighborhood.
Used to to to City island in d summer back then. cool
Bronx n Brooklyn? I hope not leaving one to go to the other? That's miles apart. Maybe one on the weekend or on your off days?
Manhattan dey alright. Used to work the eve shift back then.
I like d way the rice n peas come out. I will try it one of these days. No ma, no pork for me. Religious reasons tho.
All the above must be spicy tho . I love them spicy.
I have a Jamaican coworker that cooks sometimes n we do pre-order. Or she can cater for you if you want.
I'll like to go to Jamaica one of these days.

My work schedule is split between both. I work 2 days in Brooklyn, 2 days in the Bronx, and 1 day work from home.
I don’t eat pork either (no religious reasons, just personal choice). If you did, what I was going to say was that jerk pork sweet pass jerk chicken. But many of us don’t eat pork, hence the popularity for the chicken.
Jamaicans like their food spicy.
That was nice of your co-worker.
You should go. I go at least once a year.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dayleke: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sunshyne36:

My work schedule is split between both. I work 2 days in Brooklyn, 2 days in the Bronx, and 1 day work from home.
I don’t eat pork either (no religious reasons, just personal choice). If you did, what I was going to say was that jerk pork sweet pass jerk chicken. But many of us don’t eat pork, hence the popularity for the chicken.
Jamaicans like their food spicy.
That was nice of your co-worker.
You should go. I go at least once a year.

Nice schedule.
Thanks.
It was nice chatting with you.
Hope to see you around.
Be safe. wink

Thank you for time.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sunshyne36(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

Nice schedule.
Thanks.
It was nice chatting with you.
Hope to see you around.
Be safe. wink

Thank you for time.

Thanks, you too.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by niyitaiwo07(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2020
Great write up you are indeed a genius
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheCork(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
Chumzypinky:

hubby that I love and miss

Please can we talk about doggh or sexxxx please if I pay u 300 naira cash please? cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Coolx: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
@TheBlessedMAN
Nice write up
just finished reading this
I just remind of me what my father always warn against
"Never Trust woman no what!"
"Always see woman as Nigerian polythiefcian"
"Love doesn't exist in woman world"
"Don't show all u have to ur wives" EXCEPT UR MOTHER
that's what have been guiding me against v*rgina people
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Temmylee01(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2020
opor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.