Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115316 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
pFolar:
woW sO sWeeT shocked ... I feel lIKE starTING A sTORY MYself.
That would be great...
But...
Stories are not rushed...
Ensure you get an idea of what you want to write about...
And you have the time..
The patient to endure fierce criticism

Otherwise..

It would end up being an uncompleted blockbuster story or an abandoned one.

Stay focus and be objective.
Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
honourable356:
I thought he is an aspiring comedian... a provocative one taking into consideration his comments I stumble upon in some stories out there. My perception of the young man capable of putting words together that could bring uncontrollable laughter.. has changed. Obviously there was more to it than what I saw back then.

The self acclaimed son of sango can write.
His ability with the key board is no longer in doubt.

Quiet captivating and intriguing...
It might as well be x-rated If it is shoot into a movies.

I will keep on observing from a distance and rate his ability to bring the story to an anticlimax.
Ride on dude!!!!

wow! Bro...am mesmerised by this comment... I hereby donate shango, plus his birth certificate and common entrance result to u sir... And Based on logistics, U are my inspiration. Thanks in a million...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by zhemyfresh(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
theblessedman keep up the good work
#ghostmode deactivated
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Babysuccess02(f): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
So so sorry i came very very late. I hope hv nt missed alot sha? More data to ur phone dear.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Everwhiz(f): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
WOW
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
if u think its jst a dream, raise ur hands, nice update bro, cnt wait 4 ur nxt update

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Keep up the good work bro, ur story is funny, action packed, thrilling and full of suspense. more grease to ur elbow bro.
I think the second part of this last update is just a dream. The action just started without any prior info. Watching in 7D.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stephenGee12(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! Bro...am mesmerised by this comment... I hereby donate shango, plus his birth certificate and common entrance result to u sir... And Based on logistics, U are my inspiration. Thanks in a million...

lol..wat abt the thunder certificate sef and the konjing degree from the straffing university of nairaland(sun). hope say darous no dey die sha cos if he dies i don dey ready to dye everybody 4 here.

son of shango were art thou come and collect the epo-pupa i promised.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Son of thunder,this update is a hitz back to back..base on logisticz....jst y*** joke's mother nd gv her Seedz that could serve as a reference material in za future...omo bt na hard thing to do oh
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Wow! I just can't seem to get enough of your story Theblessedman. Weldone and keep it up is all i can say.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olahajayi(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Darous from Kotopo lol....come and update o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2017
shocked shocked
olahajayi:
Darous from Kotopo lol....come and update o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olahajayi(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
shocked shocked

grin
#QuickTakes #Rockcityfm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:31am On Apr 11, 2017
olahajayi:

grin
#QuickTakes #Rockcityfm
wow! U be radio genius bro. Weldone

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Updating now,..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
42. COUNTLESS

dedicated to an inspirational commentator: honourable356

A loud bang on the door woke me from the ugly and mystical dream. I rose up immediately and leaned my head against the wall. I was sweating profusely like a thunderbolt victim.

I marched towards the door and opened it ajar. I was met with the alluring figure of Nike with a concern look that dominates her face. She was claded in a blue mini jean and a yellow tank top, which had some bold words inscribed on the brest department that reads :I CAN'T DATE AN ARSENAL FAN

I smiled and ushered her inside

She claimed she came to check on me because it was almost noon and i haven't wake up

I told her i was alright and just needs to rest well

"alright... Breakfast is on the kitchen cabinet..when you are ready to eat" she said after the concern talks and took her leave

The memories of the dream started coming back in flashes. I relaxed on the bed, my gaze fixated on the white POP ceiling

'Whats going on with my life? How can i be having weird and intense dreams in daybreak? Having sex with...with...wait, i don't even know the woman or girl in my dream... Oh sh*t! How can i be having sex with someone i don't know? This is more complicated than i can handle.

But sincerely, maybe its a premonition of danger. I don't believe in superstition, but maybe its time for me to abstain from sex for some days. If it is so, then i need to talk with my konji

After a lot of threats that i will cut it off b4 it kills me, my Konji agreed to stay away from anything in skirt for the next two weeks

Joke's mum got home in the night. After dinner, she came to my room to resume the dialogue. I gave her an affirmative answer and she was very excited

I elusively told her that i want us to start the child production project in the next two weeks. She wasn't really happy, but she agreed with her usual phrase of 'PATIENCE IS A GREAT VIRTUE'

Don't let me bother you with the epistle of the events of the next two weeks. It was very boring without sex

I avoided Adedoyin's call and Chioma.

The gang threats became more tense everyday

Two weeks after*

Nike and I was taking a leisure stroll on their quiet street on a saturday morning.

Joke consented to it because of her false crippled life

I was claded in a Stephen Curry's armless top and a blue 3-quater jean

Nike was claded in a yellow top and a grey mini skirt

She placed her left hand on my shoulder as we ambled along the quiet and serene avenue

We were gisting and laughing as we trudge on the road

We got to a more quiet area before we saw a young boy claded in boxers only ran furiously past us. We stand still as we followed the boy with our gaze down the road. Barely secs later, a much older guy with a striking resemblance to the former boy ran after him.

We watched in 3D as the older guy caught up with the boy, he gave him a tumbling kick and the boy awryed on the road groaning. The older guy started ditching heavy slaps and punches to his face

Being a good ambassador of peace and advocate of age equality, i can't just standby and be watching one self acclaimed Undertaker to be beating his Kane

In what seems like a flash, i disengaged myself from Nike's tight grip on me and ran towards the guy. I could here Nike screaming at me to come back, but i switched on my Pharaotic mode

I got there and tried to separate them, but the guy was a bit too energetic as he keep on withdrawing from my graps. Nike joined me seconds later and we both channelled our energy and strength into pulling them apart. After some minutes, we got them separated.

She helped the boy to his feet, his neck region and face were red swollen

"who be you? Abeg leave that boy make i kill....am" the older guy said panting heavily with contempt laced in his voice

"na fowl you wan kill? Eh? Abeg chill bro...just calm down. You no need to kill anybody...." i said amicably

"i don hear you bro...but before i go leave am, tell him to give me my winning ticket..unless i go beat sense commot for hin body!" he thundered

"what st*pid ticket are you talking about? "a voice interrupted, i turned around and saw an elderly woman approaching hurriedly "you are a useless human being ..you want to kill your brother because of ticket" she got nearer to us breathing hard

My memory was alerted when she walked closer to me because her face looks familiar. I began to search my brain to remember where i knew her from

she gave the older guy an astounding loud slap and grab the younger boy. "do you want to kill me before my time? Or is it a sin that i gave birth to three boys? Eh? We just settled your brother's case with the police last week, now you fool want to kill your brother because of eighty thousand naira!......" the rest of her ranting trailed off from my mind as my mind completed its task of identifying her

Gawd don punish devil and his gf!!!

Who says Karma isn't a b*tch?

I smiled wickedly and told myself silently.

GAME ON!!!

TBC

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
zhemyfresh:
theblessedman keep up the good work

#ghostmode deactivated
welcom to the land of the living bro. Its good to encourage the writers. Thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Damibiz:
Son of thunder,this update is a hitz back to back..base on logisticz....jst y*** joke's mother nd gv her Seedz that could serve as a reference material in za future...omo bt na hard thing to do oh
cheesy cheesy in psquare's tune, e no easy eh...eheheheheh...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ifecoded:
Son of sango, hope there is one more update tonight?
The suspense sef is killing...
But wait, Who is Darous having good time with?
Wetin cause the blood?
Is it thunderbolt.
I just hope I'll be able to sleep tonight
bro... He don drop o... cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ah for say nah Beatrice

Buh y will it take im so long to recognize her

Anyway following

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
talk2saintify:
Ah for say nah Beatrice
Buh y will it take im so long to recognize her

Anyway following
Beatrice? Lolz
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Suspense! Game on!! Following!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Suspense! Game on!! Following!!!
seconded! Game on!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
pFolar:
thaNK yoU deaR... JuST goT baCK frM worK.
ok o, mrs work, another on he yaf drop o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wetin Darous do u na? Madam take time o...that guy na confirm thunder pikin
and you know who i be? tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by GindoX(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
TemiGURL I sight u.... grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
GindoX:
TemiGURL I sight u.... grin
i sight you too mr sighter
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
PATIENCE IS A GREAT VIRTUE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Beatrice? Lolz

Lol ah no lie nah!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Creeza(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
harameede99:
hello everyone to my boo hadampson m so sorry for not being around remember I jst got into sch they stole my fone on Wednesday due to a lil carelessness so I myt nt b showing regularly until I get a new fone pls undastand me
eyah, sorry .
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayjay007(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
The way this guy dey use word sha...lol...u be real street nigga! carry on jare. i dey feel u like filling bottle...lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
kayjay007:
The way this guy dey use word sha...lol...u be real street nigga! carry on jare. i dey feel u like filling bottle...lol
filling bottle indeed... U self b confarrm niggor jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.