Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112211 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Emmysky(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
TBM, you too much. A wonderful and suspense-filled update.
Abeg, When the next one dey come?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Precial419: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
DIS UR STORY SWEET DIE. I DARE NOT READ IT IN PUBLIC SO DAT PEOPLE WILL NT THINK AM MAD WEN I LAUHG. BROS U TOO MUCH
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
My head ooo My belle ooo

You no see say yawa dey o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 2:32am On Apr 30, 2017
TemiGURL:
aiit dear
do I get ur digit or I give you mine?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by navdengan99(m): 6:14am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice update, expectin more pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cbngov01(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2017
Suspense and too much of it....Ain't following keenly again joor!...Oga mi try dish out whole story abi is concluding become elusive?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by missyadorable(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Busted Citizens cc: missyadorable(f),
marianneada (f), goodyvin02 (m ),
fashionale (m ), olihilistic(m ), kinghashtag ,
Pizzarooo (m ), PrinceOFprince (m ),
Matherson, chorlay and 29 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos for d op

Thanks for the mention.. I slept reading your story and rushed to nairaland this morning to continue. well done..keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
PrinceOFprince:

thanks for the mention,.... Blessed Man is doing a great job,.... Still searching for the right word to describe his work. Happy Sunday to everyone. smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
marianneada:
thanks for the mention,.... Blessed Man is doing a great job,.... Still searching for the right word to describe his work. Happy Sunday to everyone. smiley
Happy sunday to u too pretty face
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by goodyvin02(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
ur story really got me, I kudos to you bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by goodyvin02(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
PrinceOFprince:

nice write up bro, full of suspense and intriguing. and the sex part Omo you've really given the Vaseline crew joy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
in davido's voice "omo see gobé" .. lieing tins on point. how ur teeth na?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
guys abeg....b patience Jonathan 4 me abeg. I wil update soon

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Musampa73(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Viewing this topic: AugustineSilva , auwalmandela ( m ), TheBlessedMAN , iAreMozelle( m ), Musampa73 (m ), Wane2 (m ), deewhydoski(m ), Jambo6630 and 12 guest(s).

But where is Bimbery1307 since. Ayam missing her though.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

I will buhari you.... or lemme Stella obasanjo you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by geebeezle01(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shout out to the one and only sango son... I dey feel u my guy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by deewhydoski(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
If person dey Bleep like dis in d real world, believe me the person is just digging his grave.
Blessedman ur story is nice and I love it but don't tell me say u dey Bleep like dis in the real life ooo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
deewhydoski:
If person dey Bleep like dis in d real world, believe me the person is just digging his grave.
Blessedman ur story is nice and I love it but don't tell me say u dey Bleep like dis in the real life ooo

see this one! if He tell you say him dey bleep like that nko?

see, he is the past, current and future president of bleppers association Worldwide
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
eweh o see wetin i don miss o........ I swear may uncircumsized thunder from sango strike the exams, lecturers, sseminars, stolen phone, thief, eye pain, village witches, programms, and ashawos wey didnt allow long into nairaland to read this.............:@;> .,,........lemme go and read first before i comment ...........................baba superman abeg gimme the strenght to read from page 1 to 67 this night o in batman name i pray AMIIIIII!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
bros blessedashawoman hope say hat thunder willn't fire me cos i wan do small derailing o

a super super super super super super super super super super super super enormous shout out to dem NL stakeholders and chiefs @ my no1 man and herbalist hadampson (thanks bro for all the mentions,,,, now i know the stories to follw......and hope say u neever blake my love harameede heart o)

harameede99 my lovely sis how body

queenite the on and off woman

oly23 am loyal

IcHeM i hail o

spadzzy

adesina12 you still dy sell pop corn so?

Twinkiet my beautiful run aay wife

sunshine46 my first love

sirorubebe

wizsolzy

ikembe

rachealfst i heard u're the queen of nl literaturists now

etc etc etc

i greet you all o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
bros blessedashawoman hope say hat thunder willn't fire me cos i wan do small derailing o

a super super super super super super super super super super super super enormous shout out to dem NL stakeholders and chiefs @ my no1 man and herbalist hadampson (thanks bro for all the mentions,,,, now i know the stories to follw......and hope say u neever blake my love harameede heart o)

harameede99 my lovely sis how body

queenite the on and off woman

oly23 am loyal

IcHeM i hail o

spadzzy

adesina12 you still dy sell pop corn so?

Twinkiet my beautiful run aay wife

sunshine46 my first love

sirorubebe

wizsolzy

ikembe

rachealfst i heard u're the queen of nl literaturists now

etc etc etc

i greet you all o

pepper dey your head Jare nigga
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tgold1:

pepper dey your head Jare nigga

my oga i hail o
cum dy ur head jareh,,,,,,,,,,,i dy see ur exploits o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
oga abeg update jare
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS[/b]Cc: kyouns,
damosade(m), azubix(m),
[b]TheBlessedMAN
, asacmen(m),
samyfreshsmooth(m) and 20
guest(s)

theblessedman i see u viewing, abeg update o. Please na wetin dey sup? Update abeg
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
abbaapple:

E com b how much?
E com b how much?
just 300k. And you can even pay with your gf grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
BUSTED CITIZENS[/b]Cc: kyouns,
damosade(m), azubix(m),
[b]TheBlessedMAN
, asacmen(m),
samyfreshsmooth(m) and 20
guest(s)

theblessedman i see u viewing, abeg update o. Please na wetin dey sup? Update abeg

bros why are you bsteding me again na

abi the comments i dropped never do?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy grin Welcome to the world of Mr buster! grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
I cOULDN't slEEP, sO i cAME To CheCK For UpdaTES By thEBLESSEDman, onLY To finD It emPTY, ABeg, anyBODY wiTH THeblesseDMAN'S NUMber? ConTACT hiM FOr mE O. ThiS SUSPensE IS KIlliNG mE.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
I cOULDN't slEEP, sO i cAME To CheCK For UpdaTES By thEBLESSEDman, onLY To finD It emPTY, ABeg, anyBODY wiTH THeblesseDMAN'S NUMber? ConTACT hiM FOr mE O. ThiS SUSPensE IS KIlliNG mE.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

sorry bro, I didn't know. I was just too angry at theblessedman 4 nt updating. Sorry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
pFolar:
my 6ta, same here o.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.