Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2120980 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:58pm On May 24, 2017
jummiepearl:

hmmmmm

Yes am new here
So you people should welcome me o
absolutely. Welcm dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hassanbabaaa: 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
Damn. This is an awesome job oga Blessed. Kudos man. BTW, are you a Chelsea fan?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
Diz is gre8
diz is an awesome update
this story is dope
Tbm Weldon bro. U are doing great
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2017
Busted Citizens Cc:ernesty20(m),
maltaleeza, mrwash shegzan(m),
tommegie52(m) and 15 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos 4 the Op

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:11pm On May 24, 2017
hassanbabaaa:
Damn.
This is an awesome job oga Blessed. Kudos man. BTW, are you a Chelsea fan?
yea, sort of
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Maltaleeza(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
Busted Citizens Cc:ernesty20(m), maltaleeza, mrwash shegzan(m), tommegie52(m) and 15 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos 4 the Op
Ghost mode deactivated... TheBlessedMAN, kudos to you... Please update o

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
Ah tolk am, Jide is up to no good

Tbm weldone.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
Maltaleeza:

Ghost mode deactivated... TheBlessedMAN, kudos to you... Please update o
thanx bae. U are awesome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by talk2saintify(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2017
Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
TemiGURL:
Ah tolk am, Jide is up to no good

Tbm weldone.
e-lover how far? long time o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:56pm On May 24, 2017
Apparently, Jide appears to be the backbitter. TheblessedMAN weldone to you in multiple folds
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2017
honourable356:
Smiles... I understand your point and there is no need asking you why you made the statement. The one closest to you knows where to stuck that would hurt you the most.

But there is just one objection...just as good and bad coexists, I am telling you this even more plainly, there are friends that you are yet to meet and would certain meet one of this days that would NEVER betray you no matter what...and no matter your situation.

When that happens, remember this very message.
aiit sir.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2017
Up United! #GGMU

TBM, giv us an updatE o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 2:43am On May 25, 2017
theblessedman i need ur help....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hassanbabaaa: 8:42am On May 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
yea, sort of
Up chaaysee! I'm a huge fan of your work, Mr.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:43am On May 25, 2017
meneski:
theblessedman i need ur help....
on what bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
on what bro
i wan u to teach me how to write...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:41am On May 25, 2017
meneski:
i wan u to teach me how to write...
teach you ke? U funny o.....can a learner teach another learner? Abi U don ever see a car with 'L' on its back bumber teaching another car with 'L' on the back bumber how to drive? I swear na Road safety go arrest them.

Bro if you really want to write, just contact great writers like Pamelb, Fiyah, smartestpopqueen, rachealfst, Audreytimms, Repogirl, Oyinprince, donkross, Nitefury, Larrysun, babsopey, bibijay, Divepen1 and a host of other unmentioned great writers to tutor u bro.

Me am just a complete student of the Global College of Thunder and Lightening (GLOCOTEL) of Nigeria. And no admission is on-going now in our school. But if you want to acquire your own Global Diploma in Thunder and Lightening (G.D.T.L), I will definitely let u know when the admission is open for new students.

7 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
teach you ke? U funny o.....can a learner teach another learner? Abi U don ever see a car with 'L' on its back bumber teaching another car with 'L' on the back bumber how to drive? I swear na Road safety go arrest them.

Bro if you really want to write, just contact great writers like Pamelb, Fiyah, smartestpopqueen, rachealfst, Audreytimms, Repogirl, Oyinprince, donkross, Nitefury, Larrysun, babsopey, bibijay, Divepen1 and a host of other unmentioned great writers to tutor u bro.

Me am just a complete student of the Global College of Thunder and Lightening (GLOCOTEL) of Nigeria. And no admission is on-going now in our school. But if you want to acquire your own Global Diploma in Thunder and Lightening (G.D.T.L), I will definitely let u know when the admission is open for new students.
my guy ur way of writing is what got me glued to countless....talking about the other writers u mentioned earliar, i havnt read anitin dev writen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 9:56am On May 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

which kind school be this, even the name is scaring, Blessedman u won't kill me with laughter grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
marianneada:
which kind school be this, even the name is scaring, Blessedman u won't kill me with laughter grin grin
ah my sister, dat sch don tey! Tey!! Tey!!!, infact all my ancesstors are allumni of dat School. Feel free to join us at that sch....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gosaking(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
Is this the end of this story ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fiyah(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

This guy ehn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:48pm On May 25, 2017
Aiit peeps! Been wanting to type since a.m, but low ba3 no gree me. I begin the typing now! Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:49pm On May 25, 2017
fiyah:

This guy ehn
my sister, welcome to the Thunderhood
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Zackari(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2017
Same here@damibiz bt darous dey f*ck up sme tmes
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
jummiepearl:

hmmmmm

Yes am new here

So you people should welcome me o

U done report urself give d Emirs of nairaland​? Ikombe nd he brother wizsolzy?

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
Blessed MAN dat ur spaghetti wer u dey cook for chapter 1 neva done
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jummiepearl(f): 8:51pm On May 25, 2017
wizsolzy:

U done report urself give d Emirs of nairaland​? Ikombe nd he brother wizsolzy?
lol
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ceedarlin1(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
Even though nobody invite me, me I don buy space, e-kiss to you theblessedman dis story is dope ayam loving your discriptive style... Reminds me of flowey cry

You are awesome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2017
I tell u :-/
Zackari:
Same here@damibiz bt darous dey f*ck up sme tmes

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.