Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight (933 Views)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by Doyin2(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
I just still wonder why some people are still asking for PMB's certificate,in the wake of the recent Dino Melaye's predicament.

Whilst I advice the latter to shut down the mouth of his ''enemies'' by publishing his statement of result or certificate,I would like to declare that those still asking for Buhari's certificate need to have their brain examined or re-examined!

A statement of result is issued to replace a lost certificate.At this stage of his life what does PMB need a certificate for again?Even the constitution does not require a certificate,but an evidence of having been educated to school cert level.

Moreover,only the issuing authority or school can declare a certificate or statement of result fake.Any other claim of ''fakeness''by any individual or group of individuals, is insanity!

BY the last check,none of the issuing authorities of PMB's statement of result has declared ''fakeness''.

A lot has also been said about PMB's hiring of SANs to defend himself in court,why not?

The legal suit which had being withdrawn from court did not imply that our president had no certificate. PMB needed to hire SANs as a result of the technical issues on which the plaintiff was asking the court to declare GEJ the president elect:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/certificate-saga-court-struck-suit-buhari/

I just pray that those still asking for PMB's certificate get out of their insanity soonest!

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
It clearly has not occurred to this OP that if Buhari Had a certificate he will ask WASC to publish it rather than forge a statement of result and then hire 30 SANS to defend his fake results!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by Nusaf: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
OP, don't even bother yourself explaining anything because most of these gullible wailers have been programmed to just be singing "Buhari show us your certificate". The poster above has just confirmed that.

If human beings can believe one Ogbonna who posted on the Facebook that the present occupant of Aso Rock is not Bubu but a different person wearing a mask, why should I be surprised about their certificate rhythm?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by freeze001(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
I wonder what evidence of education up to WAEC level would be other than documentary proof of same. Where is that proof or a certified copy of d so called statement of result? It can't be that crap being circulated over the net.
The issuing body had not been called upon to declare the authenticity or otherwise of its document as that must be at the behest of d owner of the said document or a verifying institution.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Doyin2:
I just still wonder why some people are still asking for PMB's certificate,in the wake of the recent Dino Melaye's predicament.

Whilst I advice the latter to shut down the mouth of his ''enemies'' by publishing his statement of result or certificate,I would like to declare that those still asking for Buhari's certificate need to have their brain examined or re-examined!

A statement of result is issued to replace a lost certificate.At this stage of his life what does PMB need a certificate for again?Even the constitution does not require a certificate,but an evidence of having been educated to school cert level.

Moreover,only the issuing authority or school can declare a certificate or statement of result fake.Any other claim of ''fakeness''by any individual or group of individuals, is insanity!

BY the last check,none of the issuing authorities of PMB's statement of result has declared ''fakeness''.

A lot has also been said about PMB's hiring of SANs to defend himself in court,why not?

The legal suit which had being withdrawn from court did not imply that our president had no certificate. PMB needed to hire SANs as a result of the technical issues on which the plaintiff was asking the court to declare GEJ the president elect:

I just pray that those still asking for PMB's certificate get out of their insanity soonest!

So you mean that should be a precedent for other leaders to emulate? SMH. If he doesn't show us the certificate then when others contest on same platform, they will make reference to it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by luvinhubby(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Doyin2:

Since when did schools become Cambridge or WAEC that issues or re-issues certificates?

I do not care if Buhari has a certificate or not, my own is let him just stop lying that he has one when it is very obvious that he has not, after all he did not need one to get Aisha pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17am On Mar 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So you mean that should be a precedent for other leaders to emulate? SMH. If he doesn't show us the certificate then when others contest on same platform, they will make reference to it

Kai, why you wan dey form mumu for dis one?
Dem don already tell you say the constitution does not make it mandatory for anyone to have a certificate before he/she can contest for any elective office; yet you are still yarning dust.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by EricBloodAxe: 4:08am On Mar 22, 2017
It baffles me hw an obviously literate fellow could roll up his sleeves and open a thread 2 defend an unlettered, fraudulent and dishonest old man like buhari. Dude stop celebrating mediocrity, it makes u look foolish and desperate or rather it exposes d fact that ure either paid to call an obvious "white color black" or ure jst plain stupid. Besides thats d most disgusting, shabbily arranged fraudulent statement of result I've ever come across in my life. If u believe in dat result so much u can arrange yours in dat format n use it to get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga:setting The Records Straight by ahaika23: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
It baffles me hw an obviously literate fellow could roll up his sleeves and open a thread 2 defend an unlettered, fraudulent and dishonest old man like buhari. Dude stop celebrating mediocrity, it makes u look foolish and desperate or rather it exposes d fact that ure either paid to call an obvious "white color black" or ure jst plain stupid. Besides thats d most disgusting, shabbily arranged fraudulent statement of result I've ever come across in my life. If u believe in dat result so much u can arrange yours in dat format n use it to get a job.

BMC, have you forgotten? My kid daughter has brains better than that empty-headed dullard in aso rock. I spit on this country, tufia!

(1) (Reply)

Formal Ebonyi State SSG Is Dead / We’ve No Certificate Scandals — Jonathan, Fayose / Who Is Responsible For Nigeria's Woes. Our Leaders Or The System ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.