Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! (28455 Views)

JAMB Introduces A New Book For 2017 UTME Candidates - “in Dependence” / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Godlovesme521: 9:27am On Apr 04, 2017
paulinoace0:
Have registered at last it wasn't hard here in ikota

And its one federal University and another university apart from federal university
Affa I won register..do I need to go to the bank to purchase the e pin first.. Or go straight to my accredited center..spin will be available there?...help am confuse
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Godlovesme521: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
ftosino:

yea d centre is selling the pin also, its an agent from a bank that is selling it to us
Affa I won register..do I need to go to the bank to purchase the e pin first.. Or go straight to my accredited center..spin will be available there?...help am confuse
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by FreshShavedBalls(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Godlovesme521:
Lemme just tell you what i did
Have a yahoo mail account
Go to cafe and start the Profile creation procedure
Wait for verification text to your email
Complete profile
Print out profile creation details
Go to bank and pay for ya pin
Proceed to CBT centre and register
Shikenan
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Godlovesme521:

go to the accredited center a bank official will be their
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by DavidTheGeek: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Just the grades
Okay.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by gsandakey(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have done for my cousin. This is how you can buy your JAMB (UTME) form easily using Remita. No need to join long bank queues.

Here’s how it works:

1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility and login with your email
2. Under “Sales of Form”, click “UTME Examination”
3. Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
4. Pay easily with any of the options below:
a. Download Remita mobile App, select ‘Do More’ to ‘Pay RRR invoice’ directly from your bank account or with your Debit Card.
b. Internet Banking of select Banks
c. Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
5. After payment, your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Iamcyborg(f): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
Finally done with Jamb registration. So swift! both Bank payment and CBT centre reg in just two hours. I'm not lucky I'm blessed grin. To all those who have not done theirs: just take it easy. Don't kill yourself because the process is gradually becoming less stressful. Cheers!
pls did they request for passport?
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by bazestop(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Many youngsters find it hard to read and understand.
It is gradually becoming a trend, the use of exhibit in exam halls.
Today I’d like to share some cogent tips on reading and understanding even as Jamb and Other exams are about to start.
Now the question on everyone’s lips is “How do I read and understand”
Let me answer this in five points
1. Decide on what to read, where to read and how to read.
2. Discipline yourself to read qualitatively
3. Determine to be focused-Do away with distractions.
4. Apply Diligence.
5. Read purposefully
Applying this aforementioned tips would go a long way in helping you defeat the claims of not been able to read and understand.
Now, there are some techniques to reading and understanding.
Reading and applying this techniques would help you a lot.
Techniques For Reading and Understanding.
1. Memos: Write down memos of long passages.. Create shorter versions of whatever you are reading.
2. Association: Always make sure you link what you are reading to what you have read before.
3. Assimilation: Make yourself part of the piece you are reading… Live in what you read.
4. Application: Bring all you have read into real-life. Make what you read part and parcel of your daily life.
5. Adopt SQ3R: This is a fiery weapon to reading and understanding. SQ3R is an acronym which is herein stated as
S-Survey
Q- Questions
R-Read
Continue reading: http://bazestop.com/education-reading-and-understanding-technique/

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by FreshShavedBalls(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Iamcyborg:
pls did they request for passport?
No. They use the computer webcam
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Iamcyborg(f): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
FreshShavedBalls:
No. They use the computer webcam
okay, thank you
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
who has gotten his/her mock and exam centre through email...I got a text to check my mail which I did several times but did not see anything
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
who can help me finf my area in eliozu is it before the flyover

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
never mind I've gotten it,at the centre right now
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by samJ17(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Thatyorubadude:
We're calling on any JAMB candidate, who has successfully registered for the JAMB 2017 UTME, and has collected his/her e-slip as evidence of registration.

Please, your brothers and sisters are finding it difficult to complete their own registration and over 1.5 million candidates are expected to register for this exam.

If you have successfully registered (and collected your e-slip), please share your experiences here and if there was any special procedure you adopted to help you register quickly.

You are also free to share the exact and active Accredited JAMB CBT centre that you registered with. Any information you share on this thread about registration will be valued. For those who are yet to register, BEFORE YOU HEAD OUT, update yourself also
pls help,Am writing jamb & waec at the same time I registered for jamb am doing linguistics subjects r government, CR's,lit,English now I went to write government today in wace and funny my name wasn't there they said I didn't register government I said is a lie I did,they called waec,checked if my sit number was der for government but it wasn't there then they now brought my details (all my subjects) and I was shocked that Government i was supposed to write was replaced by marketing wat kind of life is this?? I called d person who registered me he said it must hv been a mistake now my question is I hv put government in jamb already and I couldn't and didn't write the government paper again now seeing Government in jamb & no government in waec will it affect my admission It is necessarily to choose ur jamb 4 subjects from ur wace
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by zillioncbt: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2017
How amazing could it be to have a free jamb CBT software, load with pass jamb questions and has a very nice user interface. It can be used on all laptop and desktop, you can use it at home, school and training centres. This make it easy for every student to get used to the usage of computer for exams and eliminates the phobia of using CBT softwares. It is used by secondary school students and jamb candidates and even everyone else who likes to play with some some question on the computer. You can check the Facebook page to give it a like and show some love, you can get the link to download the website by clicking the [use app] or by checking of of the posts on the page...

You can contact us for ICT projects like website development, android app development and desktop/laptop software development

https://mbasic.facebook.com/Zillioncbt-390510164654345/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNzQ4OGNjMmVlMGVjZDU1MmQ3YjllYTMyMGFlMGM2YzkiLCJxdWVyeSI6InppbGxpb25jYnQiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjoxMjE5MTEzOTEzLCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjM5MDUxMDE2NDY1NDM0NSwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by jamalchance(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2017
vFvendetta:
who can help me finf my area in eliozu is it before the flyover
was it in the centre u registered u were to write d mock? can one register in any centre away from whr u live
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by vFvendetta: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2017
jamalchance:
was it in the centre u registered u were to write d mock? can one register in any centre away from whr u live
not where I registered,I registered at point A and ticked interest for mock exam within my vicinity,you can tick interest for mock exam and choose any area or even state of your choice as long as you can meet up for the exam even though is 6am in the morning.
Re: Has Anyone Registered For JAMB 2017 UTME? Share Experiences Here! by Zarkay(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2017
i got two PIN for reg,i used one,,,so am thinking if i can create anoda profile to reg with the other PIN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing / UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.