Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm (1674 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by onomemike: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Today was amazing... A friend called me and said I shld change my guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com and that I did.

To my greatest surprise, few minutes after I GH, I was matched and someone paid 17k to my acct. Here is my proof.

I am still expecting others to pay aswell cos I have confirmed the first person that paid me.

Try this trick and share with friends if it works for you as I have done too.

Best of luck.

Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by Horlufemi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nice scam

1 Like

Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by onomemike: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Horlufemi:
Nice scam

The proof I have attached is enough proof for anyone... It's not by force tho.... Just sharing wat worked for me... It's up to you to believe or not.
Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by Horlufemi(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2017
onomemike:

The proof I have attached is enough proof for anyone... It's not by force tho.... Just sharing wat worked for me... It's up to you to believe or not.

You can change any content on any page and screenshot it.

send log in details I will verify

Nice try though

#gottalove9jascammers
Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by onomemike: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Horlufemi:

You can change any content on any page and screenshot it.

send log in details I will verify

Nice try though

#gottalove9jascammers

what do you need my login details for...or do u think i am operating a joint account with you?
if you dont believe...no wahala...like i said 'try it and see if it works for you' ... i never made it mandatory....its ur choice. thank me later
Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by AskProf: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
onomemike:
Today was amazing... A friend called me and said I shld change my guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com and that I did.

To my greatest surprise, few minutes after I GH, I was matched and someone paid 17k to my acct. Here is my proof.

I am still expecting others to pay aswell cos I have confirmed the first person that paid me.

Try this trick and share with friends if it works for you as I have done too.

Best of luck.

You pitiful LIAR... Someone called you today?

The same guider you advertised about four weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/3646484/mmm-script-sale

Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by AskProf: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Horlufemi:
Nice scam

Nothing nice about his scam... It's very infantile and insulting to me.
Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by Horlufemi(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
onomemike:

what do you need my login details for...or do u think i am operating a joint account with you?
if you dont believe...no wahala...like i said 'try it and see if it works for you' ... i never made it mandatory....its ur choice. thank me later

"If you don't believe...No wahala" is what a scanner would say

Ok show a video from login to your GH and an a millisecond timer by the side. Then I'll believe.

You try but you've met your match.
Re: A Friend Told Me To Change My Guider To... And I Will Be Able To Gh On Mmm by Horlufemi(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2017
AskProf:

You pitiful LIAR... Someone called you today?

The same guider you advertised about four weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/3646484/mmm-script-sale

I don't know how I do it but I can smell bullshit from a galaxy away.

The guy is funny

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Needed Lots Of Rest After Dealing Deadly Blow / How Buhari Goofed Again After Meeting With Service Chiefs / I’ll Complete 2nd Niger Bridge, Buhari Assures Southeast Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.