Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha (28342 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Nusaf: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2017
sabi99:
lols, u said I should use my brain.; I must say u av got a real knack of using ur two balls(abi na 4 balls u get; who knowz) to think, even to solve linear algebra.

Is this the best you can offer? You need help

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by titiakins: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
just look at the innocence in the children's faces yet the woman had the heart to go sell them...
I tell you...

Some ibo people are wicked

For how much if I may ask
And she sleeps well at night
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by pokipoki: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2017
If only benue state legislature can pass death sentence on kidnappings. She would be a dead woman walking!!
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Osu175(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Na dem!

Na their culture be this:

The great ohafia war dance.. The land of warriors
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by sabi99(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Nusaf:

Is this the best you can offer? You need help
ur still thinking with ur 4 balls bro. So u dey gimme #200 make I use buy sense when u av a #25 sense left in ur skull. Do d maths bro. Na u need d money pass.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Bridget95(f): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
titiakins:
I tell you...

tribal bigotry has robbed some Nigerians of logic and reason.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Osu175(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Yes naw.
The great osu culture of parading human skulls.
Lolz.. Thats an old culture that you bring back fresh human head from war front to make you join and be a member of a men society
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Bridget95(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2017
loopman:
Evil Biafran woman!
Thank goodness she didn't enter into Onitsha, else that could have been the end of story for those innocent Tiv children.
Biafrans and crime.
from the story you didn't know if the woman is Tiv trying to sell to Yoruba, Hausa or Idoma you decided to dive into the muddy Waters of ethnic bigotry simply because you saw Onitsha. smh .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by ozoebuka1(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2017
titiakins:
I tell you...

Yes, you are right "some igbo people are wicked" while all other human races, "except the igbos" are filled with love...I don't have time for tribal bullsh.it.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by franchizy(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Wicked ibo woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Forevergood: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Taa ka ijesi ofo yi una....God will punish u
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Natureinspred: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2017
praise God......................
the kids have been found by their parents at Aliede in benue state
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Coolgent(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Vaseline crew should handle her for 1week
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Suntzung: 11:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Nusaf:
She wanted to go and sell them in Onitsha

So that is to say...

Hmmm nawa for these people oh!
Dangerous and Rising Criminals

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Natureinspred: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
praise God.................
the kids have been found by their parents

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by Sylva2147: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:
Why onitsha ?
Hopeless woman
Because that's where the clients are.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by malware: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Igbo WOMAN OF COURSE

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by alfarouq(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
All this criminals,I tire for them.
That was how one biaflat was caught in kaduna some years back, she dressed in hi jab and even the niqab and went to kano to kidnap two children.
She boarded a taxi heading to abuja, but luck ran out of her, when on getting to kaduna, children that have been sleepy suddenly woke up and were speaking Hausa to the supposed hijabite mother and she couldn't respond because she couldn't speak Hausa which made the driver and other passengers suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by gofnor(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
broseme:
As shared by James.....

'These two kids were kidnapped from Makurdi by the woman pictured here who was apprehended in Aliade on their way to Onitsha.

During investigation, the children revealed their father's name as Sarwuan Zaki of Kponko Church, around Modern Market, Makurdi.

The two kids and their abductor re in police custody in Aliade right now.

Anyone who knows them or their parents should place a phone number here for contact or reach out to the Aliade Police Station'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/lady-who-kidnapped-2-kids-in-makurdi.html?m=1
Torture the kidnapper, she will take you to were she brought them.

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by loopman: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
konkonbilo:
What I don't understand is,what are the children be used for after been traded?

They will send them to a baby factory, to produce products for the factory for sale.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by akigbemaru: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Igbo woman kidnapped kids to sell in Onitsha.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 Kids In Makurdi Nabbed On Her Way To Sell Them In Onitsha by loopman: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bridget95:
from the story you didn't know if the woman is Tiv trying to sell to Yoruba, Hausa or Idoma you decided to dive into the muddy Waters of ethnic bigotry simply because you saw Onitsha. smh .....

You better keep quiet!!! How many of those kids taken to ONITSHA have been sold to Yoruba, Hausa or Idoma?
You no get shame at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police / Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / Soldiers Warn Hoodlums Planning To Steal Ballot Boxes On Election Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.