Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students (16784 Views)

Law School Result: University Of Ibadan Produces 3 First Class Out Of Total Of 5 / 65 Bowen University Students Graduate With First Class Out Of 868 / 1,227 Uniport Graduates Petitions Prof. Lale, Uniport’s VC To N/assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by pennywys(m): 11:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
chynie:
Uniport
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Those cult guys wey go harrase lecturer and he will give them A in an exam they didn't write
grin grin grin grin
see ur yeye mouth, Na who tell u say cult dey UNIPORT
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by olujastro: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
cyrilfosy:

u must be referring to U2006 set.......That's my set
Yes, u2006 set, mechanical engineering.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by vikstandon(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
chynie:
Uniport
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Those cult guys wey go harrase lecturer and he will give them A in an exam they didn't write
grin grin grin grin

Please say less of what you don't know... I graduated from Uniport... Chemistry for that matter.

I bet I would bit u @ur discipline, I also pride in the social life which u lack.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by EzeCanada: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Such an impovement!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by unto(m): 4:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Who first class help, they will still face what other graduates are facing. They should immediately equip themselves with professional skills while waiting For NYSC like professional computer programs and others, otherwise they will still complain when Job is not coming their way
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Ojimba1(m): 4:38am On Mar 22, 2017
olujastro:
What!
I am so shocked that my alma mater can produce this high number of first class graduates.
So they finally grew sense many years after I left; allowed us to suffer and sleep overnight in class uncountable number of times, yet only one first class in my set in the whole Engineering. The one first class sef na because sey petroleum department dey very nice.
My cousin that was on 4.8 from year 1, na so dem fall in hand to 4.38 in final year as best mechanical graduating student. What makes it worse is that they boldly told us they'll fall our hands before we reach final year, especially the younger lecturers cos they fell their hands too.
God pass una sha. Men don blow with or without first class.

this is for Two Sections joor

Uniport is still Uniport @ stingy wt good cert
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Ejimchiglo: 4:47am On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Thats motivating but little wonder if First Class is now a bonus in Uniport. Anyways Congrats, favor market await you all!!!

My dear I wonder ooo,will they be able to absorb them all?
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Mayflowa(m): 5:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
What is the use of the first class when you would still struggle for a job as much as the person with a 3rd class undecided

Most first class get automatic position with the university as Graduate Assistant. Many go on to secure scholarships in US universities for masters and PhD and start a good life oversea.
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by scarffield(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
Let's wait and see how those who graduated with third class will derail this thread.. The guy above me is a perfect example cheesy
graduated with third class ke....dat 1 wey stil dey struggle with jamb for 5yrs nw.
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by ElsonMorali: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2017
guiddoti:
Really? give us more gist

is that your school?

No insult intended. Nigerian Universities generally have low rating in the international community, first class or not.
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by chynie: 6:53am On Mar 22, 2017
pennywys:
see ur yeye mouth, Na who tell u say cult dey UNIPORT

Sorry cult no dey there Na SU strong pax there grin
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by chynie: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2017
vikstandon:

Please say less of what you don't know... I graduated from Uniport... Chemistry for that matter.

I bet I would bit u @ur discipline, I also pride in the social life which u lack.
Please don't "bit" abi bite abi beat me o
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy

This is good!!! Unique Uniport!!! truly unique in learning!!!!

so finally, the ogbenje wey dey disturb Uniport don leave them?? Glory be to Jesus!!!

79 first class
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by gbishman: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2017
It's about time that university started chunning out first class grads. Am sure the lecturers have been changed cus the old ones were terrible
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Olumighty2038(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2017
first class or 3rd class,na man no man in the ministry....
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Gerrard59(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Not surprised. Wasn't this the university the ineffectual buffoon taught as a lecturer and got his PhD from.

First class don become pure water.

Schools in the South West graduate more first class than schools in the east and Jonathan didn't attend any school in the west. Using your analogy, are you saying schools in the west graduate "pure water" students?

Congratulations to the graduands, most especially my mates in TTC, Gojin Estate, the sky is the starting point. The best student should just relocate to the US, have his Phd and Monsanto will come looking for him.
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by ElsonMorali: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Gerrard59:

Schools in the South West graduate more first class than schools in the east and Jonathan didn't attend any school in the west. Using your analogy, are you saying schools in the west graduate "pure water" students?

Congratulations to the graduands, most especially my mates in TTC, Gojin Estate, the sky is the starting point. The best student should just relocate to the US, have his Phd and Monsanto will come looking for him.

I'll be interested in seeing the collation of the data and statistics you used to arrive at that conclusion.

Schools in the east... Schools in the west...

Tell me, which one is rated in the top 50 universities in the world?
s
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by seunfape(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Surplus of first class graduate in Nigeria. Before they did retain first class but now you have to go for job hunting. First Class and 2.2 graduate are at home looking for job .
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by CHukZero: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Alfa marine
Repent. Stop singing d song Stop Cruising d sinking ship Hang both legs All will be well. Jesus saved us so he can save u 2
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by pennywys(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
chynie:

Sorry cult no dey there Na SU strong pax there grin
Na u sabi
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by kevwemanuel: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
EzeCanada:
wow! What a miracle. If 79 out of 5473 students can graduate in Uniport with 1st class that means some one like Obasanjo can still repent and go to heaven.

During my time majority of the lecturers in are sadist. You must be a demi-god to graduate with 1st class. The lecturers would tell you "A" are for the gods. Many fail students with the intention of recouping some revenue from the students via sorting and hand out sales.

Hence the percentage of failure determines the amount of revenue such lecturer would generate in between semesters.

As a result 2.1 in Uniport is equivalent to 1st class in most Nigerian Universities.

I still rep Unique Uniport with my 2.1 in Physics/Electronics. A big feat at that time. I graduated with a distinction in my second degree in a another Uni with much less input which goes to a long extent in supporting my fact.
. Two sets are convoking together. That's the reason for the large number of first class graduates
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:

They are still messing our results in maths and stats...
were u dey since
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Phi001(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
were u dey since
na me lost abi na you?
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:

na me lost abi na you?
how hustle
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Phi001(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
how hustle
e get as e be joorh...

how your side?
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:

e get as e be joorh...

how your side?
brother e tight oooo... I need epp oo
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Phi001(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2017
smithsydny:
brother e tight oooo... I need epp oo
cheesy

May we talk for whatsapp...
Re: Uniport Graduates 78 First Class Out Of 5473 Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Phi001:

cheesy

May we talk for whatsapp...
whatsapp me nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013/2014 Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Aspirants / #OlayinkaMustGo: UNIBADAN Students Attempt To Sack Their VC Through Twitter / Apply For 2021/2022 PTDF Local Scholarship For BSc, MSc And PhD Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.