Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers (1077 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment: 2.5m Job Seekers Groan Over Tight Measures Adopted / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers by Divinekings(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Think of creating a vacuum instead of looking for employers that would insult your personality with little stipend.Power, prosperity, peace of mind, prestige and wealth are not the preserve of any person, race or particular groups. They are for WHOSOEVER WILL. Yes, the best of life is not for selected few. Turn yourself loose. Hook your wagon to the stars. Greater and better life is your fundamental human right. Change the state of your mind and accept the truth of life. The mind is the competent of man that controls the mental part of his being. It is in the mind that you learn for knowledge, reason for decision and think for ideas.
If you only knew who you truly are – that you are the most magnificent, the most remarkable, the most splendid being God has ever created, you would never fear – who could reject such a wondrous magnificent? Not even God could find fault in a supreme being as you.

BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY AND CAPABILITY.

Belief in yourself. The world believes in the man who believes in himself. No matter how tedious you are, there people who can cherish you. So don’t let your own purpose in this world die away. Shine your light. When you do what others cannot do, they would admire you. Some will be embarrassed and become jealous of you. Your endeavor may not be big. It doesn’t matter. What makes you think the little you are doing is not appreciated. God is the infinite source. Always try do every day all which can be done that day, taking care to do each act in a successful manner. If you want to start up lucrative work from the comfort of your home check this link. http://incomeguide.wixsite.com/sfibiz/work

Re: I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
please tell me more

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers by Divinekings(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
You need more of what? @ Ymee
Re: I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers by Divinekings(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
You need more @ Ymee.
Anyway, more is coming. But I wish to know the angle if you don't mind.
Re: I Think This Will Help The Job Seekers by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Divinekings:
You need more @ Ymee.
Anyway, more is coming. But I wish to know the angle if you don't mind.
Any angle

(1) (Reply)

Oando Plc Recruitment 2017 / Admin Officer Urgently Wanted / A Quick One! Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.