Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration (26578 Views)

JAMB 2018: Needs For Successful Registration And Pass UTME With High Score / FUTO Protest 2017: How A Peaceful Protest Turned Violent / Guild To Successful Registration In Abu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by kittykollinxx(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
integrated science cracked my ribs
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Hoodfriend(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Can this combo go fo .. Policy and Administrative studies? at Unical.
English Government Economics Commerce
thanks
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by justmenoni: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
EPIC

Rapsowdee01:

Integrated Science
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by OPA6IX(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
TosineGuy:
very needful. My gf is lizzy and she wants to do jamb exams. Help me wish her all the best with likes abeg. Na my future wife i have met her parents and they gave me green lights

Will likes make her pass..how old are you?
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2017
cornelin:
please what science can one study that does not require physics in your o' level?
. Forestry
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by fineyemi(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
TolaTosin:
brother u can hustle, for traffic and ur contents are not more than 3 sentences y cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolz, 3 sentence bawo.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by timay(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
chai!!! my brother. u are even the one misleading him. How will they calculate this post utme score wen jamb need his 5 science core subject which include physics. once u gain admission, he will be disqualified on olevel verification.

Physics is important

bros, I have referred u to the jamb brochure, u can check for urself.

For An agric course;
Jamb Combination: English, chemistry, Maths or physics and Agric or biology.

O level combination : English, Chemistry, mathematics , Biology/Agric and any one of physics, geography or economics.

in other words, geography or economics or physics can be chosen to augment the fifth subject.

Not all science courses require eng, maths , physics chem and biology as a combination like most people believe. so if u don't have facts, don't argue.
That is why students are always advised to study their brochure very well before registering for UTME. it helps a lot.
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by fineyemi(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2017
timay:

bros, I have referred u to the jamb brochure, u can check for urself.

For An agric course;
Jamb Combination: English, chemistry, Maths or physics and Agric or biology.

O level combination : English, Chemistry, mathematics , Biology/Agric and any one of physics, geography or economics.

in other words, geography or economics or physics can be chosen to augment the fifth subject.

Not all science courses require eng, maths , physics chem and biology as a combination like most people believe. so if u don't have facts, don't argue.
That is why students are always advised to study their brochure very well before registering for UTME. it helps a lot.

Am talking from experience bro. Are u studying agriculture. And which university are u in. leme start with that
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
cornelin:
please what science can one study that does not require physics in your o' level?
doesn't require physics? U well? Choose bakery
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by koolet: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Talking from experience i had outstanding on physics and was admitted to study microbiology i was on probation then dropped to study any education in science or statistics in Ekiti state University or you can study plant science too... As am speaking to you right now i turned down to study Education cos i was the assistant Gov. I cant bear studying education i rather reapply to study with happiness and pride with passion so my dear if you cant study what you dont love simply go for miracle center and pass your waec then you are good to go..

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Yobii(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Pls is jamb necessary for a student who already has ND and aspires for BSC but wishes to go through Direct entry.
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by ojasweb(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Get MySchool app unlock code for just #800 now
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by timay(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:
Am talking from experience bro. Are u studying agriculture. And which university are u in. leme start with that

yes I am. Agronomy in UI
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by TosineGuy(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
mr lover boy, she is just writing the exams and you are saying he family has given you a green light, wawu, oga let her finished her school if you truly care for her.
if i don't care i won't have seen her parents. I can't dat long. I may even marry her before she finishes her education. I have what it takes to do that.
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by jonesky080(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Admission without JAMB

Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by timay(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2017
koolet:
Talking from experience i had outstanding on physics and was admitted to study microbiology i was on probation then dropped to study any education in science or statistics in Ekiti state University or you can study plant science too... As am speaking to you right now i turned down to study Education cos i was the assistant Gov. I cant bear studying education i rather reapply to study with happiness and pride with passion so my dear if you cant study what you dont love simply go for miracle center and pass your waec then you are good to go..

don't mind those guys that are saying what they don't know out of ignorance.

there are a lot of science courses u can study without physics .

if they sit with their brochure, they will be surprised the amount of courses they will find that can b studied without having physics in O level.

Bunch of ignorant peeps.
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Jommykeyz(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2017
Pls does it mean one can fill in two polytechnics?
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Kingdanitez97(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2017
fineyemi:

don't argue ,my cousin is studying integrated science at delsu and he had d7 in physics
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Richnero(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
cornelin:
you can consider studying a social science course like economics. It requires neither physics nor chemistry.
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by fineyemi(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Kingdanitez97:

don't argue ,my cousin is studying integrated science at delsu and he had d7 in physics
lolz
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by omoade1890(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2017
please I want to apply for nigeria defence academy and I'm kind of confuse on how to choose the institution... do I need to choose NDA as my first choice? tnx
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Jodha(f): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Thisboysef:

witch craftery

Witch craftery still requires knowledge of physics...

Metaphysics..
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by Thisboysef(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Jodha:

Witch craftery still requires knowledge of physics...
Metaphysics..
lol with even aerodynamics
Re: JAMB 2017: How To Choose Your Institution For A Successful Registration by AnaCheks(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rapsowdee01:

Integrated Science
u are a clown grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emiene Amali-Adekwu Graduates As Best Southeastern University Lakeland Student / Simple English Test! / Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.