Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) (3053 Views)

Too Many Hushpuppies In Nigeria / Popular Hayooo Boy Hushpuppies And Friends Arrested For 35million Scam / Hushpuppies 2.4 Million Nairas 24kt Gold Iphone X On Fleet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) by YungRichG1: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
For those of you who have been wondering and asking what does hushpuppy do, as a close friend of his and privy to a few informations well im pleased to inform you that he engages in Mass Media productions as well as a host of other investments which I'll be revealing to you guys from time to time as he gives me permission to. See photo below.

Re: One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) by HottestFire: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2017

You can do better than this..

2 Likes

Re: One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) by HottestFire: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2017

Re: One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2017
And how did you arrive at the conclusion that the company referenced relates to the Gucci loving wannabe yeyebrity? undecided
Re: One Of Hushpuppies Investment (photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
YungRichG1:
For those of you who have been wondering and asking what does hushpuppy do, as a close friend of his and privy to a few informations well im pleased to inform you that he engages in Mass Media productions as well as a host of other investments which I'll be revealing to you guys from time to time as he gives me permission to. See photo below.

Hello Sir, I'm INTEGRITYA1, that's posted why should I buy virgin Land. I'm a registered Real Estate consultant and I consult for notable and reliable real estate companies. I choose to come up here on your post so you can feel much comfortable. Kindly reach me on 08062342001, so we can discuss at length. There lots of opportunities as regards affordable Landed properties within and around Lagos, also Abuja and PH.
You can check through my post and topics on here.
I will be looking forward to hearing from you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Beautiful Semi Nude Maternity Shoot Of This Couple / Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Gigantic Curves In A Tiny G-string / [music] Wizkid Ft. Davido – Show Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.