Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself (876 Views)

Africa Should Be "Ashamed" Of Leaders Seeking Treatment Abroad - SA Minister / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by coolscott(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
1). Fed government suspects judges. DSS performs sting operation

But when murderers (real terrorists) raid and kill pregrant women and children, attack people minding their business in the night, when they sleep. They do this over and over again for a period of over one year and not one person has been arrested. Not one of such raids has been prevented.

Then after everyone shames him on complicity, we see in the papers "PMB Decries Wanton Killing". Weak spineless yelp. Like Banki Moon decrying everything happening in Syria from day 1. From the time Bashir started killing his people, and whatever twist the events took.

Why didn't he just decry his suspected fraudulence associated with the judges. The full weight of the DSS was brought upon civilian civil servants sleeping with their families at night.

Now as killers kill innocent people just for being people (incessantly) he comes out and decries the killings.

Shame on him.

I'm just not happy each time I see these killings. This is just bad for the acclaimed "new sheriff in town"

The only respite I will give him is perhaps his health did not allow him be on top of things. But what about all the time his health was okay. And why didn't his health cause inaction when it came to others? So final verdict?
Shame on him.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Franzinni: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
coolscott:
1). Fed government suspects judges. DSS performs sting operation

But when murderers (real terrorists) raid and kill pregrant women and children, attack people minding their business in the night, when they sleep. They do this over and over again for a period of over one year and not one person has been arrested. Not one of such raids has been prevented.

Then after everyone shames him on complicity, we see in the papers "PMB Decries Wanton Killing". Weak spineless yelp. Like Banki Moon decrying everything happening in Syria from day 1. From the time Bashir started killing his people, and whatever twist the events took.

Why didn't he just decry his suspected fraudulence associated with the judges. The full weight of the DSS was brought upon civilian civil servants sleeping with their families at night.

Now as killers kill innocent people just for being people (incessantly) he comes out and decries the killings.

Shame on him.

I'm just not happy each time I see these killings. This is just bad for the acclaimed "new sheriff in town"

The only respite I will give him is perhaps his health did not allow him be on top of things. But what about all the time his health was okay. And why didn't his health cause inaction when it came to others? So final verdict?
Shame on him.
You are on point.... 2019 is around the corner... We will deal with them respectively... I hope!

1 Like

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Ncsamuel(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2017
What?! Am even ashamed to Nigerian thanks to these APC people!
Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Badtman(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Some people will just wake up early morning and be wasting their time for typing rubbish that will never distract Buhari led Govt , therefore they haven't know how their daily bread will be cook O, #Shame useless youth wailing upadawn

2 Likes

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by decatalyst(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Ncsamuel:
What?! Am even ashamed to Nigerian thanks to these APC people!

The poster above me is obviously annoyed, that's why he typed wrongly grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by DIKEnaWAR: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Badtman:
Some people will just wake up early morning and be wasting their time for typing rubbish that will never distract Buhari led Govt , therefore they haven't know how their daily bread will be cook O, #Shame useless youth wailing upadawn

I agree with you sir, only that I think this your post too is the biggest load of rubbish I have read in a long while. It is laden with poor English and stvpidity of the highest order.

Thanks for understanding.

7 Likes

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by gbegemaster(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
I tire for this government

1 Like

Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Ngokafor(f): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Badtman:

shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by abouzaid: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2017
Badtman:
Rip to English, professor farouk said that the bmc crew lacks basic logical and linguistic abilities.
Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by omoharry(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Badtman:
posterity will judge you..and the next killing will be your house hold..keep on drinking and dining , turning your face to the other side and pretending all is rosy while people are being killed daily..i am ashamed to call you a fellow Nigerian.Tufuakwa
Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by freeze001(f): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Badtman:

Daily bread will be cook? U cannot even peacefully spell the bastardized version of 'up and down'? Any u are here forming Voltron the Defender? What a shame
Re: I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself by Badtman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
posterity will judge you..and the next killing will be your house hold..keep on drinking and dining , turning your face to the other side and pretending all is rosy while people are being killed daily..i am ashamed to call you a fellow Nigerian.Tufuakwa
back to sender

(1) (Reply)

A Close Look At Senator Dino Melaye NYSC Certificate / We Will Approach Economic Challenges Like Anti-terro Fight - Buhari / Newspaper Headlines For Saturday 8th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.