Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

#BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony (38251 Views)

'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) / BBNaija: Bassey Knew ThinTallTony Was Married, See Photos / #bbnaija: Nollywood Actress Matilda Obaseki Calls Out Thintalltony For Denying H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by XaviDayo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
If dem kidnap anybody...Wallahi na u....25 Milla in 3 months....Even MMM no go fit wrath that kind miracle
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na him get him mouth
All na mouth
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by simytech: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
I pray so
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Everblazinggg(f): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
marv1:
Voting beauty but not brain the Hallmark in nigeria as usual. Tboss that is so so boring in d house.

Tboss is beautiful both inside and outside. She's not perfect none of the house mates are .even your favourite house mate is not perfect.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by karnap(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
fine!, but why did you wast your time in house... with that your .... ;Dfine!, but why did you wast your time in house... with that your ....
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by justjify(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
lolzzz

sms Vote Tboss to 32052
Awòn Team 14% atì Team Private Jet
grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Oskilala: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
lolzzz

sms Vote Tboss to 32052

angry angry angry
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by justjify(m): 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bridget95:
ain't got no vote for Tboss.
Chai! This is wickedness...
grin
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Oskilala: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Tboss is beautiful both inside and outside. She's not perfect none of the house mates are .even your favourite house mate is not perfect.

I can do with others but the attitude of picking in every little thing is not nice, why make people feel less important.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Oskilala: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ursino:
Why did he then waste his time there?

He dint waste any time my dear, The fame alone is worth more than 25million
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by justjify(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
lolzzz

sms Vote Tboss to 32052
Why would I waste my previous vote on someone who will spend it within one week with more tattoos and piercings? Am I mad?
I will do no such thing.
Let her toasters with private jet vote for her or give you recharge card to vote.
I will vote for productive minds like Debbie-Rise, Balley or Bassey.
Shikena.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Everblazinggg(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oskilala:

I can do with others but the attitude of picking in every little thing is not nice, why make people feel less important.

We are saying same thing. Tboss has her issues, we all do. But she has a good heart...I see beyond her faults. Imagine someone that efe,bisola,bally and marvis will gather and all they do is gossip about her? Saying she uses juju to avoid evictions, calling her a witch, telling bally and marvis to avoid her and her bed yet this morning, the "witch" cooked for them and they ate even though she's aware of their plots against her. That's the tboss I see and will vote for till the last day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Lucy001(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
justjify:

Why would I waste my previous vote on someone who will spend it within one week with more tattoos and piercings? Am I mad?
I will do no such thing.
Let her toasters with private jet vote for her or give you recharge card to vote.
I will vote for productive minds like Debbie-Rise, Balley or Bassey.
Shikena.

Its just a game, so vote wisely
Vote Tboss to 32052
#Happy voting!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by marv1: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes nobody is perfect but when it comes to certain things u are expected to be above board. I am not condeming her though. I wish her the best anyway. If she wins i won be surprised afterall.
Everblazinggg:

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by marv1: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yes nobody is perfect but when it comes to certain things u are expected to be above board. I am not conderming her though. I wish her the best anyway. If she wins i won be surprised afterall.
Everblazinggg:

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by justjify(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:

Its just a game, so vote wisely
Vote Tboss to 32052
#Happy voting!
My dear, you got it right.
It will be unwise for me to vote TBoss, that's why I chose to vote wisely. Garrit?
By the way your calmmness and mature reply is contagious. wink. But naaaah, it won't make me vote for Tokunbo.
All the best in your campaign my dear. One love.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by ealtutu: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
U can make 25m in three months and u rejected 1m from biggie to stay back lie lie
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by DejiOluyemi(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldiam:
This one still dey talk nah whaoo no shame fake fake fake
So you and your wife planned to fool Nigerians because of 25million yet your wife came out and exposed you chai women fear them.

If I where you I would divorce that woman.
She just spoil show for you lmao.

As if you're a saint. Double standard! You had better pray hard to get an husband. Maybe when you become married you will get sense.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by bejite: 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stop fooling yourself oga. If you could make 25m in 3months (avg of 8m monthly and 267k daily), you wouldn't have gone to bbnaija for the show (to waste your time without making a dime). All the days you spent in the house, you would have ended up making more than 8m.

Please, stop lying to yourself thinking everyone is gullible bikonu!
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by bejite: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oskilala:

He dint waste any time my dear, The fame alone is worth more than 25million

Lies. Aside Uti, which other Big Brother housemate do you still remember with their fame?
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Di na nwunye ogwugwu oge
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by treasuredluv(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wetin 1st carry u go d house wen u kw say u fit mak d money in 3months.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Naturalobserver(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
XaviDayo:
If dem kidnap anybody...Wallahi na u....25 Milla in 3 months....Even MMM no go fit wrath that kind miracle
making that kinda money legally in 3months is not impossible bro.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Naturalobserver(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Everblazinggg:

We are saying same thing. Tboss has her issues, we all do. But she has a good heart...I see beyond her faults. Imagine someone that efe,bisola,bally and marvis will gather and all they do is gossip about her? Saying she uses juju to avoid evictions, calling her a witch, telling bally and marvis to avoid her and her bed yet this morning, the "witch" cooked for them and they eat even thou she's aware of their plots against her. That's the tboss I see and will vote for till the last day
i love dis
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Funny...
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by bigfrancis21: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Thin Tall Tony, who was evicted from the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday, has said “I did my best, but fate is the ultimate header”.

He also stated that he will make the N25million which he would have pocketed if he won, within three months.

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-03-22-08-46-10.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-v6Vt4FgWE-g/WNIry-gmdlI/AAAAAAAAB9c/u5miOaCgC9c5w6fUSm0C_DRMA2_d7qHIwCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-03-22-08-46-10.jpeg[/img]

TTT began his media tour on Tuesday, after arriving the country following his eviction.

He has also taken to his Instagram page to thank everyone who supported him, saying: “We did our best, but fate is the ultimate decider. A very big thank you to everyone who supported Thin Tall Tony. Thin Tall Tony is back. He’s a great guy. And like I always say, he’s a complete package. I can assure you that he’s going to make the N25 million within 3 months of leaving the house.”

He was welcomed back by his wife, Laraba, who described him as “an amazing husband” despite his romantic adventures in the house.

While on the show, Thin Tall Tony denied that he was married and had kids.

She wrote on Instagram: “Thanks to everyone who voted and supported Thin Tall Tony. May God bless you all abundantly. Despite all that might have happened, Anthony is an amazing husband and father.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-i-will-make-n25million-in-3.html

Is this person a Nigerian? Or mixed Nigerian? What part of the country is he from?
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by selfmadeboss: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
i make that in in few days. dont fuckn ask me how
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by lereinter(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
i dont get it

is it that only the sole winner that gets money what price is given to the evicted housemates
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Japhet04:
Am i the only one that does not give a damn about this show sad
you're not d only one bro.

Such stupid show

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by XaviDayo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naturalobserver:
making that kinda money legally in 3months is not impossible bro.

Dint say it ain't possible. The question is....What does he do for a living before BBNaija? What is he doing now after BBnaija? The dude is hurt...his talks are purely motivational. Some dumb gals on hearing this will throw away their panties without thinking.
Re: #BBNaija: I Will Make The N25million In 3 Months – ThinTallTony by Antangonist: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tell me tell u, those housemates u are seening on set they are not their for the money but fame. just as they have become now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Prettiest Yoruba Actress? (see Contenders Pics) / 5 Things To Learn From Efe Bbnaija Win / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.