Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC (20344 Views)

Magu Will Soon Take Official Duty To Ghana / Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman, Whether They Like It Or Not – Itse Sagay / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by yomalex(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nkwobi
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by magoo10(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
people just open their mouths wide these days especially on the media to make unverifiable accusations, this is not a very simple accusation that you cannot give details of where he made the statement and those who were present, the MURIC leader should rather shut his mouth if he doesn't have prove than making noise. this is the sort of rubbish Nigeria has been reduced to of late.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by gbegemaster(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
agabaI23:
MURIC Or Murin should goan sit down.
Onus of proof is on the accuser.
Same thing I told Otobo.

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by omenkaLives(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
"Magu will use them for peppersoup".

Now this is funny. grin grin

So na why den dey fear the man like that. cheesy
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Dee60: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
The Sinators are afraid of Magun!
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by simytech: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pepper soup ukwa
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by karnap(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
ABEG CALL ME WHEN THE PEPPER SOUP IS READY....
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Krisddon: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akissani:
If you are bored like i am, here's what to do place a cube of sugar where ant are prevalent in ur house. Observe as one ant will spot it, the little snitch will then go and report to others. After it has left, remove the sugar so that when the other ants come they will tink the other ant is a liar and will neva trust it again
U're really bored. Pele grin
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Jesusloveyou: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
obailala:
All these confused useless religious groups that aren't sure of what their mandate is. What's the freaking business of MURIC with senate confirmation of Magu?

And even if Akpabio made the alleged statement, Ehen! And so fucking what? How is that anyone's concern? and most especially, how is that MUrICs business? angry
the muric simply said, is not his concern but someone told him,
So nothing to debate about.
But you and i know is very possible for akpabio to say so, and you and i also know akpabio wil vehemently deny it.

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Austinoiz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg who be MURIC abi slowpoke.
Dem dey inside EFCC too
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Jesusloveyou: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
magoo10:
people just open their mouths wide these days especially on the media to make unverifiable accusations, this is not a very simple accusation that you cannot give details of where he made the statement and those who were present, the MURIC leader should rather shut his mouth if he doesn't have prove than making noise. this is the sort of rubbish Nigeria has been reduced to of late.
did you read what the muric said,
He said, he was not there but someone told him.
And the muric also knew akpabio wil deny it.
And what akpabio said is simply the truth.
Magu will roast their head

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by obailala(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the muric simply said, is not his concern but someone told him,
So nothing to debate about.
But you and i know is very possible for akpabio to say so, and you and i also know akpabio wil vehemently deny it.
2 things:

1. What is the business of Muric or whatever they call themselves with what akpabio said?....

2. If Akpabio said it, and so freaking what?

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Businessideas: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
Muric as a useless organization has never cry against the menace of Fulani herdsmen nor the hunger in the land.

Useless organization that should be banned

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by magoo10(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
did you read what the muric said,
He said, he was not there but someone told him.
And the muric also knew akpabio wil deny it.
And what akpabio said is simply the truth.
Magu will roast their head
Bros we cannot go on making statements we are not sure of ,he wasn't there so why is he opening his mouth, if it is a court of law he can't even defend himself.
you have also concluded even when you are not there that is my point.
so many unproven information's on the media without truth and at the end of the day gullible Nigerians will be peddling misinformations.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by eyinjuege: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Can the third party just come out and tell the world what he heard, where he heard it and the circumstances he heard such a statement, instead of MURIC giving us third person narratives.
Prof Ishaq Akintola should know better.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Sylva2147: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
grin

Dear Senators of the federal rep of Nigeria, if you know ur hands are clean, I see no reason why u would be scared of mr magu abi na mugu be him name self, " he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

one lvu

Sms vote Tboss via ur mobile phones to 32052
I dey craze wey I go vote for that girl with ring for nose like ogbanje woman?
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by bitcoinvin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
MURIC is the religious arm of APC that's why they are dabbling into politics.

They are the No 1 most useless Muslim Group in Nigeria

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Lucy001(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sylva2147:
I dey craze wey I go vote for that girl with ring for nose like ogbanje woman?

Its just a game bro, dont take things too personal life is too short and vote wisely.

sms vote Tboss to 32052
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Sylva2147: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:

Its just a game bro, dont take things too personal life is too short and vote wisely.

sms vote Tboss to 32052
I know but ring on her nose is very irritating.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by OBAGADAFFI: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
MURIC should tell us when and where, he made that comment.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by ndcide(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
These are the groups that gives APC the lebel of being a Muslim party.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Jesusloveyou: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
obailala:
2 things:

1. What is the business of Muric or whatever they call themselves with what akpabio said?....

2. If Akpabio said it, and so freaking what?
and so what?
That is the same reason magu cannot be confirm.

1 Like

Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by obailala(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and so what?
That is the same reason magu cannot be confirm.
Wetin concern MURIC and Magu?... Is Magu their chairman?
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by bigsmoke2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
See as victims of corruption are vehemently defending culprits of corruption. The Senate will never confirm magu cuz if they do,they know heads will roll. They all have skeletons in their cupboard. Keep defending politicans whose cars cost more money than you will ever see in you r life time . And some of their advocates here don't know what they will eat for dinner tonight. Fela Don talk finish Nigerians like to suffer and smile.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Slimmos(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
CAN= PDP
MURIC= APC

It is so obvious and evident,
Prof Ishaq is now the new oritsejafor of APC.
Deranged fellows.
Don't be surprised that APC pays this Prof Ishaq monthly.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mr MURIC,you have no sense. You show undeniable evidence that he said so first,then Akpabio can put up a defence.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by orisa37: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Never confirm him then.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Kiakia(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
PMBNG:
Akpabio Needs To Prove He Didn’t Say Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed – MURIC

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/akpabio-needs-to-prove-he-didnt-say-magu-will-use-them-for-pepper-soup-if-confirmed-muric/
"Akpabio is not a tout...", and cannot make such utterance. So, who else can make such statement in the Senate? Dino Melaye, maybe?
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Omeokachie: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Clearly Ishaq is not busy at JAMB.

After being compensated with the JAMB job (a reward for his campaigns for APC while using MURIC), now be believes that he needs to continue politiking to remain in the good books of his employers.

You call a man a thief and ask his to prove he is not one? How about you tender evidence of what you accused him to have stolen?!

Ishaq needs help. Na so e dey take start o.
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by Solmukoro(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is nothing to prove. Magu was rejected by the Senate, and not Akpabio!
Re: "Akpabio Said Magu Will Use Them For Pepper Soup If Confirmed" - MURIC by AyamBlaze: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lucy001:
grin

Dear Senators of the federal rep of Nigeria, if you know ur hands are clean, I see no reason why u would be scared of mr magu abi na mugu be him name self, " he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

one lvu

Sms vote Tboss via ur mobile phones to 32052
This one is a certified idiot! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG / EndSARS: 57 Civilians, 37 Policemen, 6 Soldiers Killed - Lai Mohammed / Rochas Owelle Biography Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.