Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin (471 Views)

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin by solace2013: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
My cousin and his wife met at the University. They got married one year after NYSC. While my cousin works with Federal Ministry of Water Resources as a Civil Engineer, his wife was retained as a graduate assistant in their university having graduated with a first class. Three years after their marriage now, the wife who completed her Masters in 2015 recently got TETFUND scholarship for her PhD in Canada. The couple have made effo
rts to secure placement for the two of them in Canada to no avail, the wife don't want to leave her hubby back in Nigeria at all, she said she would prefer to do PhD in Nigeria instead. The hubby is the easy going type of guy as I see him but I don't know why the wife isn't comfortable leaving her hubby behind in Nigeria. I introduced them to a Canada immigration consultant/lawyer that I saw online, but it was found out that he's more of a fraudster. Is there anyone in the house who can link them to a genuine immigration guys that can get the hubby a visa to Canada? Thank you all.
Re: Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin by Nancy2016: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
This website has loads of information : http://www.canadavisa.com.

If your cousin's wife has already been granted the visa then it would be easier for her to get a spousal visa for her husband. I do not know any immigration lawyer but I think people waste money paying a lawyer when they can research the information themselves and save a lot of money in the process.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife / Please I Need Ur Urgent Help / The Right Dresses To Wear In Summer | Fashion And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.