Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments (85578 Views)

Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Osas Ighodaro Wishes Gbenro Ajibade Happy Birthday, Disables Comments / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by FUSS: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
i see!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Malakh: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
that's does make one a pedophile if they've attained to puberty how can you call that pedophilia, even the good book says if she's reach the flower of her age let him do whatever he wills, u people just abuse the word
NegeduGrace:
pedophile ..that's just the one word that can qualify u since she's still a minor

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is this girl an orphan?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Gladiator1: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by oviejnr(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Goldenheart:
shocked
Weldone bro grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hades2016:
your dream will come tru someday cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by chizzy161(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by sweatlana: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

LOL my comment I was just playing na why yall attacking me grin
You just said u wanted to have sex with a child. That's not funny. If u try in a sane country that could place u on a pedophile watch list!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Ekakamba: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Where's Lil Wayne Pics when you need it?
Take am!

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by sweatlana: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gaborone:
Is this girl an orphan?
I tire o
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by CharlieMaria(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

She's just 16!

U will have a daughter someday o...
She is 16? What then is her intention uploading a seductive picture on net? To seduce peopl upandan?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
..small pickin

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

You just said u wanted to have sex with a child. That's not funny. If u try in a sane country that could place u on a pedophile watch list!

Abeg e. Forget that thing.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by NegeduGrace(f): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Malakh:
that's does make one a pedophile if they've attained to puberty how can you call that pedophilia, even the good book says if she's reach the flower of her age let him do whatever he wills, u people just abuse the word
she's not up to 18 for the record and he is not supposed to make such comment..just read that comment again duo am not judging him but is wrong cos everyother person here is passing one or two advice across to her

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Malakh:

This is exactly what satan did when he was tempting Jesus - he quoted scripture out of context.

Before you add to God's word, let me make it clear to you that that scripture was addressing young men who had kept their betrothed virgins waiting for marriage for an unduly long time. The 'let him do whatever he Wills' part was telling such men to either marry the virgins or free them.

Paul in no way endorsed lust or unrestrained sexual expression with that statement.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Oboi see nice ass, I like bang this girl

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by sweatlana: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Malakh:
Shut your ignorant dumb asś up.

The definition of adulthood is not when a child hits puberty, it's 18!!! Gosh. Nigerians are sick
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by olaszydaruma(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
She needed serious casava. I wish I'm there to help her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by blaqroy: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smart spoilt little girl
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
When she get what she is craving for, she will be tired. Rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by flyover30(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
abeg dis girl is not 17

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by sweatlana: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
CharlieMaria:
She is 16? What then is her intention uploading a seductive picture on net? To seduce peopl upandan?
So?? Even if she takes a nude pics, that still dose not change the fact that she is a minor.

This is the silly excise our men give. She dressed seductive that's why I....

But when they travel abroad where women walk on the streets 95% naked they dare not touch. Why can't we respect our own women?
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by smartkester(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Ode
whats odelic about him.. The girl just showed herself like a sex figure. What do you expect guys to say

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

Shut your ignorant dumb asś up.

The definition of adulthood is not when a child hits puberty, it's 18!!! Gosh. Nigerians are sick
u just arguing with older men who get a lot of pleasure sleeping with underage girls grin.have u not heard of teenage prostitution? who do u think patronise such kids?.even if u argue with them from sunrise to sundown it wont change anything.na the mother of this small girl i blame.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by smartkester(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
pedophile ..that's just the one word that can qualify u since she's still a minor
which minor.. Am sure this girl has been collecting steadily

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Mzsolmi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tokziby:
The beginning of the end.

You are smiling when people call u sexy. Do u know the meaning of Sexy?? It means u are sexually attractive, in other words u look good to be in bed with.

keep posting seductive pictures by the time one of the producers or directors asked u to be KEMENized, u go dey shout sexual assault upandan.

Anuofia!
yo comment really cracked me up,I tried ignoring it buh I just couldn't. kemen yaff suffered for Nigerians.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by CharlieMaria(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

So?? Even if she takes a nude pics, that still dose not change the fact that she is a minor.

This is the silly excise our men give. She dressed seductive that's why I....

But when they travel abroad where women walk on the streets 95% naked they dare not touch. Why can't we respect our own women?
The truth is that i'm not saying the guy is right...But i want to ask...had d girl not uploaded a suggestive pics will d guy have reacted? The earlier we understood that we as human have a fallen nature driven by concupiscence the better 4us...i mean who brings straw close to the fire and expect it not to blaze? The girl is and should be held responsible for the guys inordinate attraction.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by ashawopikin(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Oboi see nice ass, I like bang this girl
girl wey neva reach 18

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by kullozone(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
I don't care whether she'll soon be 17. She's mature.... Infact, more mature than most girls here. And she knows what she's looking for, so make una leave am to handle her issues oh!
90% of guys shouting "pedophile" will ruff handle her if they catch her in the other room. Make una Nor mind them oh!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by omenkaLives(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Let Apostle catch you. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Gracey, that girl may even have sugar daddy. Who do you think she's showing that ass. Her boyfriends/sugar daddies.

The kid need someone to tame her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video / Eniola Badmus Flaunts Her Trimmed Body In Beautiful New Photos / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.