Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments (85571 Views)

Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Osas Ighodaro Wishes Gbenro Ajibade Happy Birthday, Disables Comments / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by stunningjudy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

She's just 16!

U will have a daughter someday o...
If she decides to act sexy, please nobody is to blame for making sultry comments angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by CellTabRepairs: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
She is sexually harassing herself but thinks otherwise.

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Aragon001: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
tigers at d ready.. to devour her p**sy meat
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by lereinter(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
pedophile ..that's just the one word that can qualify u since she's still a minor

so the gal is minor and she's posting such pix that means her parents gave her consent..
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tokziby:
The beginning of the end.

You are smiling when people call u sexy. Do u know the meaning of Sexy?? It means u are sexually attractive, in other words u look good to be in bed with.

keep posting seductive pictures by the time one of the producers or directors asked u to be KEMENized, u go dey shout sexual assault upandan.

Anuofia!
Bro take it it easy. I found out that most girls like to feel 'wanted' and so, live their lives trying to feel that way. She don pass the level of her being assaulted by producers abeg. She could start producing her own movies any minute from now you know? And stop insulting her as she hasn't done any wrong to you.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by homirefacuny(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
pedophile ..that's just the one word that can qualify u since she's still a minor
Minor you say? Minority ni... This girl don dey bleep oga. Forget that thing
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
EMERALDGIL:
and who told u her parents are in the village?i tink before anyone comment about a post u should know all or a little about the post and who is involved so u dont end up fooling urself.
so tell me who are parents are, also give me a reason or excuse why they are unable.to train their daughter in a moral and upright manner that she had to be doing this on instagram at the age of 16 years. its nt about fooling myself here or are u putting urself in the girl's shoes? dont tell me u being emphatic about a teen being accused of being indecent. u people are quick to using insults in conversations but are too damn slow to point out/ identify facts and get the message being passed.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by olamil34(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Oboi see nice ass, I like bang this girl

yee yee yee see asss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by EMERALDGIL(f): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy wat is wrong wit this picture.....we Nigerians self,if its a white gal that post this picture its ok but since she is a nigerian u will all crucify her rubbish
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Priceless2802(f): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
I dont know y u disable the comment. If Nigerians talk to u, u will hate camera and bathroom for life. Infact, u will not bath inside the bathroom again, you'll prefer toilet. Abegi... lemme hear word.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Verawang(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
who dry even snap her all this pic sef?
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Malakh: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
so because white man says any other age below the age of consent is wrong,it simply means it's wrong, in my State the age of consent is 16,it's not more about sex but marriage with me if I choose to marry a girl of Regina's age,how have I sinned or how have I become vile,mind you in the past I've been liared to from a girl who looked grown but she was not at the age of consent, is having sex with her gonna make her die or what? if I marry a girl that has developed like regina daniels, in what way have i offended her parents or society, how have I taken advantage of her when sex is only permissible with her as long as I have married her when she has flowered,even king David was a given a young girl to sleep with in his old age but he didnt,it goes to show you that in those days marrying a young girl that has reached her flower was acceptable.
NegeduGrace:
she's not up to 18 for the record and he is not supposed to make such comment..just read that comment again duo am not judging him but is wrong cos everyother person here is passing one or two advice across to her
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElSherriff:
Add buruku join please naaaa

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by StarPlayer: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Why the thing come de pain you like this? Is it your ass
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by StarPlayer: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
You will soon fade ,ask those ahead of you they will concur to that.

life na jeje

Your asset is not your bum and boobs it's what's

you are capable of doing with your brain and hand.

wish you the best as you progress in life
Please don't get too worked up over this. Your time has come and gone,leave the young girl to enjoy her time. 1 love
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by IFYHENDY(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Elxandre(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

Shut your ignorant dumb asś up.

The definition of adulthood is not when a child hits puberty, it's 18!!! Gosh. Nigerians are sick
Age of consent is lower than 18 in several countries.
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
I used to doubt this girl's age Until i found out about this minor opppsite my house that has the body of a 25year old lady()
This girl is just 15years and in SS2

Young Cutlass
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Mouthgag: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Ode
niẹ́
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Rukkydelta(f): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't know her
Never watched a movie she acted cos I'm not a fan of Nollywood
But by what I usually see on nl I know she's a young olosho
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by smartkester(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please enough already on this thread.. Kaiii ontop one chukuli pikin we no go hear word again
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by Moneyyy: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by immaculate1234(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wey 2 baba u get luck die d guy don marry. Buh if I squeeze dah small ass u go hear word..OLOSHOOOOOO
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by baemotuns(f): 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
do you mean 1and7 to be?adonbilivet...the person wey im daughter wey no go post this kin pishure should help me wit dat lil wayne pix!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by smartkester(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Una deaf ni.. E don do.. Ontop wetin na.. Die this thread jor
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by godsfavoritee(m): 12:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
Oboi see nice ass, I like bang this girl
free jail guy..
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by moorme(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Rubbish, wia u a Virgin at her age!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2017
StarPlayer:
Please don't get too worked up over this. Your time has come and gone,leave the young girl to enjoy her time. 1 love
worked up? The truth is always bitter learn to say it
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by NegeduGrace(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
moorme:

Rubbish, wia u a Virgin at her age!!!
I wanted to ignore u but u asked a question,,yes I was
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by moorme(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
I wanted to ignore u but u asked a question,,yes I was

Why would you even think of ignoring me? Moral lesson "NO BE YOU GET YOURSELF".
Re: Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments by NegeduGrace(f): 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
moorme:

Why would you even think of ignoring me? Moral lesson "NO BE YOU GET YOURSELF".
no na u get me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Olasunkanmi Saheed Is The Man In Moyo Lawal's Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.