Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures (3158 Views)

Recommend A Nice Recent Smartphone Without Finger Print Scanner / Oneplus To Launch In March 2018 With Under The Display Finger Print Scanner / The Finger Print Lock :infinix Note 4 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Jacinta44(f): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
The rate this peeps are going, I'm gonna be changing my phone every three months now embarassed undecided

Saw this on my twitter feed.

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
If this shit no fine pass my iPhone aint buying.

undecided

I still get c8 for here. Tecno phones too ugly.
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by sod09(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
My ihot4 can snap wit finger print scanner nothing new

3 Likes

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by SugarPlum8: 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

It's not poo.
shidren of nowadays be talking anyhow tho

1 Like

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by SugarPlum8: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
My ihot4 can snap wit finger print scanner nothing new

In 0.1s? shocked
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Iceman296: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

You sure say this phone Ugly??
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by sod09(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
SugarPlum8:

In 0.1s? shocked
how did u even calculate d seconds
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by SugarPlum8: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
how did u even calculate d seconds

Tht wht the pic says undecided
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by sod09(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
SugarPlum8:

Tht wht the pic says undecided
ND u Believe ??
Just tried my phone now,it's 1-2 seconds
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by SugarPlum8: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
ND u Believe ??
Just tried my phone now,it's 1-2 seconds

what the full specs of your phone.
chipset speed matters tho>
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
SugarPlum8:

what the full specs of your phone.
chipset speed matters tho>
let's wait and see
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Xiaomi phone has been snapping with fingerprint nah

2 Likes

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Iceman296:

You sure say this phone Ugly??

Is c9 fine?
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by kogbaski99: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmm, another monster is out
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by koskilala: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
This sounds and looks great to me
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Tazdroid(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

Go and make your own na undecided undecided

While you dey here dey misyan, dey badmouth person work, Nnamdi Ezeigbo is busy...

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by stanscott800: 4:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Techno phones nor just fine

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
michaelobinna:

Tell dem abeg
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by tkatechy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lolll my Samsung note 4 of 2015 has d feature tete
Samsung all the way

1 Like

Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by nurez305(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
michaelobinna:
how do you snap with fingerprint on xioaomi phone?
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Akpevwe9: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2017
The itel S31 is surely much more beautiful than this
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by saxby(f): 1:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Every now and then na so so new phones go dey comot, well it's good sha
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by techtwitters: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2017
But I think that iPhone 7 brings new experience for the iPhone users. The new iPhone 7 introduces its users with new camera system life. The most colorful, brightest display and immersive stereo speakers, with splash and water resistant system. It is now more powerful. In TECH twitters, a technology social site I saw this. I this iPhone 7 is superb! What you say?
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by directonpc(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
This is cool. The much awaited
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Sarhyd(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
The finger print of my Infinix hot s can snap pictures too and even scroll pictures
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by Spicycat(f): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
It's not new, infinix note 3 comes to mind
Re: The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures by SugarPlum8: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
let's wait and see

yh, ryt.

(1) (Reply)

My Bad Experience Using An Itel Phone / Five Problem With The Tech L9 Plus / Glo Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.