Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? (1873 Views)

Which London Used Iphone Can I Get For 200k? / Which Iphone Can I Get For 260k (UK Used) :BOUGHT / Please I Want To Go Buy Fairly Used Iphone,can Someone Suggest Things To Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2023
Hey guys

As the Heading States, which iPhone can I get with a budget of 300k?

I have been an avid Samsung user for years but I now want to try the apple ecosystem.

Hence, my budget is 300k naira, if I can get more clients before month end, I can increase the budget of 350k. But for now, this is the most realistic budget.

So which iPhone do you think I can get within that range
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by livenija: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Get a good Samsung pone
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by HYDEEE: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Check jiji, fb market, stop asking jamb question.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Iconme(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2023
HYDEEE:
easy na bro 😂

1 Like

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
livenija:
Get a good Samsung pone

Samsung screen wahala is too much.

I love the phone but mehn I am not there yet. Iphone is more cheaper to maintain

3 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2023
HYDEEE:

Jiji and other online markets dey inflate their prices
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by valicious1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iphone 12
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by livenija: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

I love the phone but mehn I am not there yet. Iphone is more cheaper to maintain

Oh really, wait till d screen crack u will know which is cheaper
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by tafat: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
You can get the Camon 20 pro for about 240k.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Corroro: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
You can get any of the variants of the Camon 20 series.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Corroro: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

abi? That's why I prefer getting my devices from accredited mobile stores

3 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
livenija:

Oh really, wait till the screen cracks I will know which is cheaper

IPhone screen is not as expensive as a Samsung screen. It's even hard to find someone using an iPhone with a broken screen set

That Samsung is for big men, like rich men. Not me anymore.

I go just buy the iPhone and one small Android phone join.

6 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
tafat:
You can get the Camon 20 pro for about 240k.

Samsung is the only Android phone I rate ooh. Buying one Camon 20 will be like throwing my money in the bin.

God forbid

6 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by sunshineV(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

IPhone screen is not as expensive as a Samsung screen. It's even hard to find someone using an iPhone with a broken screen set

That Samsung is for big men, like rich men. Not me anymore.

I go just buy the iPhone and one small Android phone join.
crack 13 pro max fess

1 Like

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by WantsandMore: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
I've 128gb iphone 12 factory unlocked
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Chidexter(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Hey guys

I have been an avid Samsung user for years but I now want to try the apple ecosystem.

Hence, my budget is 300k naira, if I can get more clients before month end, I can increase the budget of 350k. But for now, this is the most realistic budget.

I’ll sell my iPhone xsmax, 256gb to you for 200k
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by LordIsaac(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
As an iPhone user, I’d counsel you remain with your Samsung; iPhone is boring!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Gadafii: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
iPhone 11 Pro Max. 254 gig
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by PaidLor(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bros, no vex oooh but hope say you get LAND
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
sunshineV:
crack 13 pro max fess

That one is the iPhone 13 na, but you still can't compare it with s22 screen (and the s22 is its peer)

Chaii Samsung na big men phone. The phone is so expensive for the average man to maintain.

4 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
LordIsaac:
As an iPhone user, I’d counsel you remain with your Samsung; the iPhone is boring!

And that is what I have been sacred of ooo. I dey reason say IOS won't be as fun and flexible as the Android.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gadafii:
iPhone 11 Pro Max. 254 gig

Nice 😁

But I saw someone mention the iPhone 12 for the same price. If one should pick btw the 2, which is better?
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by dreamxhaser: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
PaidLor:
Bros, no vex oooh but hope say you get LAND

No sir

I don't have money for land yet. Land should cost between 1 million and above. I can't save up that amount when I have bills to pay.

I'm still a student, na freelancing I dey take to survive.

Maybe I'll look into that one next year sha

2 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by LordIsaac(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

And that is what I have been sacred of ooo. I dey reason say IOS won't be as fun and flexible as the Android.
Honestly, if you go ahead with it, as I did, ins spite of the counsel, you will feel very bad. Please stick to Samsung!
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by BALLOSKI: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
dreamxhaser:

If you call them and you're serious, you can work out price with the vendors.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by WilsonBright935: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2023
dreamxhaser:

My wristwatch fell on my Samsung galaxy s23 ultra and the screen broke.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by DyingFetus: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2023
Use that money buy CC with funds card iPhone 15
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Calabar1stSon: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2023
dreamxhaser:

As an iPhone and Android user I'd advise you stick to Android because iOS is very boring. Same UI year-in-year-out, almost zero customization.

2 Likes

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Calabar1stSon: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2023
DyingFetus:
Use that money buy CC with funds card iPhone 15
Which CC site?
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Can you come to Computer village to check your choice?

dreamxhaser:
Hey guys

Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by Dorcasuna: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2023
You should be able to get Iphone 11pro downwards. You can also negotiate price. There is an app I used called Connect App where you can connect with friends and family. It can be installed on both IOS and Android and is the best for chatting.
Re: Which Iphone Can I Get With A Budget Of 300k? by XploraBen(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2023
dreamxhaser:

No sir

I don't have money for land yet. Land should cost between 1 million and above. I can't save up that amount when I have bills to pay.

I'm still a student, na freelancing I dey take to survive.

Maybe I'll look into that one next year sha
Sorry to ask, what niche of freelancing?

And from which platform(s) do you get your gigs from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP Gionee M2 No Want Root / How Would One Know A Refurbished Phone? / In Praise Of The Cubot H2 (best Budget Phone Ever?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.