Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,940 members, 7,956,552 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

. . He Committed S-U-I-C-I-D-E??!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . . He Committed S-U-I-C-I-D-E??!!! (261 Views)

U.I Student Who Channeled Sango While Contesting For Mr U.I, Gets Burnt (Photos) / 1.8m Abortions Committed By Nigerian Women In 2017 — PMA2020 / JUREMI-A.I.D WALK; People With Disabilities Get NGO Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. . He Committed S-U-I-C-I-D-E??!!! by pinkcruzz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Depression is a really dark place…..and I’ve been there.

Social media tends to mask a lot of people’s pain with the happy-looking pictures; the 2-fingers-in-the-air; the dab and the weh-done sir images.

Yet after all the likes and comments; and people are back in their own quarters/rooms, life tends to stare them right in the face.

You look at yourself and feel worthless; underachieved, unsuccessful…….. you feel stuck; everyone you know seems to be progressing considerably forward………or so it seems……. that’s what we see on their various social media profiles anyways.

You seem like you’re going down a big black bottomless hole; drowning; clutching at straws …..with no end in sight to this “predicament.”.

You speak to church members and religious leaders and all you get is the usual “all is well” or “God forbid..you cannot be depressed” or “I bind the spirit of
depression”

I’ve been there

A lot of people have been there to

You feel like There’s no one to talk to. “No one understands”; “no one cares”.

read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/03/he-committed-s-u-i-c-i-d-e/

(1) (Reply)

Umth Patient File Scandal / A Poverty-stricken Childhood Could Increase Heart Failure Risk As Adults / Treat And Cure Infections Or Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.