Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed (47344 Views)

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by AyamBlaze: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
The lecturer died a miserable death. He must have been an Ave Tata or an Elder in the Root Plantation before the Vikings could go after him.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Anban11: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2017
FrankNetter:
Kkk?! shocked in Nigeria?

Are these kids mad or what?
kkk---klans/efficient men
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by ubcandid(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
1miccza:

So Calabar is now in the Eastern block?Your knowledge of Geography though

what Geography are you referring to? the one taught us by the white man or the one skewed by our regressive political elites. Calabar is the south eastern part of Nigeria. There is nothing like south-south in geographical conventional terms.

The people we refer to as easterners in Nigeria are not duly so any more, they got attached to that name because of their delineation loped alongside the south eastern regions of rivers, cross river and akwa ibom and since they were the majority then the term was affixed to them.

Its ok to use it in Nigerian context but not when writing for international consumption because foreign folks don't play with maps regardless of what their educational discipline is.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by ubcandid(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abbeyme:

My Geography is not pure, I guess.

I largely classify the Nation into North, West and East.

No mind me

you were not so wrong to be corrected. calabar is south east.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Abbeyme: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
ubcandid:

you were not so wrong to be corrected. calabar is south east.

grin

Welldone sir! Thank You Sir!!
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by 1miccza: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
ubcandid:

what Geography are you referring to? the one taught us by the white man or the one skewed by our regressive political elites. Calabar is the south eastern part of Nigeria. There is nothing like south-south in geographical conventional terms.

The people we refer to as easterners in Nigeria are not duly so any more, they got attached to that name because of their delineation loped alongside the south eastern regions of rivers, cross river and akwa ibom and since they were the majority then the term was affixed to them.

Its ok to use it in Nigerian context but not when writing for international consumption because foreign folks don't play with maps regardless of what their educational discipline is.

And you boldly as a supposedly educated individual took time to type this buncum. For the sake of civility I'll ask you to refrain from quoting me when you're trying to make such senseless sense.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Kyllahmc(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
FrankNetter:
Kkk?! shocked in Nigeria?

Are these kids mad or what?
Not the kkk you know from abroad... This one is simply kk meaning klans konfraternity... They have nothing in common with the original kkk... Just bunch of kids, no level...

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by elda2303(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fr cryankNetter:

Do you even know what kkk is about? I shake my head at your proud ignorance.

shocked shocked cry cry Ipi... m nt talking about d white supremacist group, d convo was about kkk as a fraternity in some nigerian universities.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Penisman: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2017
tianshie:

Thanks for the correction. You're right. The details are fogged in my head. I saw Spirit at one of those Keggite "gyrations" one night. I was a sophomore.
Are you "karid"
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Penisman: 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
DexteryJoe:
so we probably r still expecting more killings then abi?, bcus kkk must balance score
Kkk no get mouth for Calabar...
Vikings dey kill them like chicken...

Shun cultism ke ado mbre ifot.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by ubcandid(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
1miccza:

And you boldly as a supposedly educated individual took time to type this buncum. For the sake of civility I'll ask you to refrain from quoting me when you're trying to make such senseless sense.

senseless sense?? and you who was trying to give a subtle correction on geographical location think you were making a sensible one?

i never poured out expletives on you in the first instance, just had to make sure you know the error was borne on you.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Redhot111(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
malware:
SOUTHERNERS AND CULTISM BE LIKE....... angry angry angry

Northerners and terrorism be like........
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by 1miccza: 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
ubcandid:

senseless sense?? and you who was trying to give a subtle correction on geographical location think you were making a sensible one?

i never poured out expletives on you in the first instance, just had to make sure you know the error was borne on you.

That was why I had to let you Know you have an aweful sense​ of location next time use your four Cardinal points and refrain from mentioning me please
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Nitefury: 4:54am On Mar 30, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Nitefury, your story playing out here.

eke the blast

Lol
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Kyllahmc(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
cry
illumiaconcept:
Kkk (klu klux klan) are a very dangerous sect thay broke out from the Neo_black_movement_of_africa aka blackaxe and they originated for unical...ive stayed in calabar ,they supposedly own calabar...Vikings are definately up for a tough one... Shun cultism, its a waste of flesh...
they didn't brk out from Blackaxe sir, even if they did na dem sabbi cos we have nothing in common with dem embe.ciles...
The only confraternity that brk out from blackaxe is 22 confraternity(blue baret.) originated from Enugu.. We call them Jnr brothers... And we never crash with them nomata what. Get your facts right next time.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by bigsam1992(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2017
Kpakorich:
b

I can relate to this, because the Name "spirit" strikes
Vikings most especially happens to be a threat In Unical, if you are familiar with KKK which i suppose is Klansmen then you'll get where I am coming from.

I can remember vividly what Emmanuel Igbeng does in Unical, he is one obscene lecturer I never liked. He will look at you to the face and say "i am giving you C because you are not a king"

i had a B in his course even wen i knw nothing about being a king, if u are hardworking he scores u wat u deserve
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by KeysNG(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's KK
Not kkk
Klansman konfraternity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.