Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed (47340 Views)

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by dahddy3(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
KingOfThePay:
Nitefury, your story playing out here.

eke the blast
#Spotted
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by dahddy3(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
YorubasAreStupid:

Afesa
Afe worry Klan's Men
Debam dey.

I'm an efficient material.
Ufofop to the core
Spotted

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by malware: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
mmsen:

And yet they still kill fewer than Boko Haram and the other useless Islamists in the north who murder whenever they get their feelings hurt.

Southerners grin
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by 2shur: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Calabar wey be ssy na cutlass and gun dem take dey kill themselves.
Die all u bastards
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by tianshie(m): 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kpakorich:
Unical is one school I know very well when it comes to cultist clash.
The annoying part is, every student becomes scared of going to school, then you see how Ugep, Ikom, Ogoja, Obubra faction will troop in Cali to do 'blood for blood'' as they call it. I remember when Alakija died it was just bloody in CRS most especially in Ikom, Four corners and Ikom town was bloody.I can relates to the horror because i have been there. Cultism is a dirty game, juju dey fail most times oh, u are just left with urself and God when a bullets goes through ur chest. Mtcheeww

In 1999, a system-man nicknamed "Spirit" jumped down from the 2nd storey window of the Library building when armed Viki men showed up at the door. He was writing exams. Spirit landed on the back of his head. Got up and ran. But the thing that got up was no longer a human being. He died that night at the Medical Center.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by desmondneke(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:
Kkk?! shocked in Nigeria?
Are these kids mad or what?

they are also know as klansmen
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Abbeyme: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
1miccza:

So Calabar is now in the Eastern block?Your knowledge of Geography though

My Geography is not pure, I guess.

I largely classify the Nation into North, West and East.

No mind me

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Jasi7(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Like I always say...I have never and will never feel anything for a dead cult member...Hell awaits you Mister!
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by AustineE1: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Even among thieves there is honour,Aromates went too far,killing a lecturer,a supposedly elder Klansman was the height of it all.
You see in war,nobody can guarantee victory until the last day,if it ever comes. After the death of the lecturer what next,it is no longer a war between school decks,Norsemen(graduated members of vikings) must now brace up for bullets,they will forever watch there back in calabar,it is a vicious circle. The war was absolutely unnecessary,this is one crime too much by Aro baggars.
Klansmen are down already,they need fear no further fall. This is a very bad situation,i hope the culprits are brought to book by the police.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by CCDav1: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/unical-lecturer-assassination-cult-war-calabar/

And some cultist reading this post has refuse to comment..thought they said "we are juu Men " but why is it that when jungle mature like this ,na them still dey bend Johnson.. Some will say the guys killed weren't smart enough but get or leave it,those who live and killed will certainly be killed if not now ,tomorrow..

Go and reconcile ur life with the creator (God )and he alone will guarantee you safety.. God help us..Uwafit

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by jojothegreat(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
These folks killing each others better be nice oo...
I'll be in calabar in a tip angry
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by madjune(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
tianshie:

In 1999, a system-man nicknamed "Spirit" jumped down from the 2nd storey window of the Library building when armed Viki men showed up at the door. He was writing exams. Spirit landed on the back of his head. Got up and ran. But the thing that got up was no longer a human being. He died that night at the Medical Center.

Write what you know.
I'm a 90s student and active malabite then.
CSO Patrick Odu was on Spirits tail, having been tipped off by some urchins.

He came to the Law complex during their exams and Spirit jumped.
He landed right inside the gutter with his head hitting it's edged.
He died that night like you said.
He was my good friend and we smoked weed thru yonder.
I still wear my rosary round my neck like we did those days in Cal.

Sail on Spirit.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Cutestud(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

Exactly my thoughts, bro. Parading names that have no historical semblance to what they do n stand for.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Vainglory: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

All these kids are ignorant and lack knowledge of history. If they knew that KKK was formed in the US for the elimination of blacks, they would not associate with that name.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by tianshie(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
madjune:

Write what you know.
I'm a 90s student and active malabite then.
CSO Patrick Odu was on Spirits tail, having been tipped off by some urchins.

He came to the Law complex during their exams and Spirit jumped.
He landed right inside the gutter with his head hitting it's edged.
He died that night like you said.
He was my good friend and we smoked weed thru yonder.
I still wear my rosary round my neck like we did those days in Cal.

Sail on Spirit.

Thanks for the correction. You're right. The details are fogged in my head. I saw Spirit at one of those Keggite "gyrations" one night. I was a sophomore.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Kpakorich: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
tianshie:

b

I can relate to this, because the Name "spirit" strikes
Vikings most especially happens to be a threat In Unical, if you are familiar with KKK which i suppose is Klansmen then you'll get where I am coming from.

I can remember vividly what Emmanuel Igbeng does in Unical, he is one obscene lecturer I never liked. He will look at you to the face and say "i am giving you C because you are not a king"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by DexteryJoe(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
so we probably r still expecting more killings then abi?, bcus kkk must balance score
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by sshalom(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
At this age and time! What is then the essence of education and civility?
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by illumiaconcept: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kkk (klu klux klan) are a very dangerous sect thay broke out from the of africa aka and they originated for unical...ive stayed in calabar ,they supposedly own calabar...Vikings are definately up for a tough one... Shun cultism, its a waste of flesh...
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Rooney44(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
KKK aka.. Kodun Kopo Kope... Yoruba film dt year... wink
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
FrankNetter:

Can you imagine....mad kids!!!

Black is always beautiful.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by madjune(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
tianshie:

Thanks for the correction. You're right. The details are fogged in my head. I saw Spirit at one of those Keggite "gyrations" one night. I was a sophomore.

Yea. He was a keggite.
He mingled a lot with Klansmen who posed a lot as keggites.
Na dem fk am up cos they mess with Odu a lot.

He was warned.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by princefaculty(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
He that lives by the sword...
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by MrEgghead(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ajoskele:
If a lecturer can be a cultist, who cannot?
It's a just mere speculation; No one has really confirmed whether he's a member or not..Bloggers come up with stories just to draw traffic.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by MrEgghead(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ajoskele:
If a lecturer can be a cultist, who cannot?
It's a just mere speculation; No one has really confirmed whether he's a member or not..Bloggers come up with unsure stories just to draw traffic.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Halo22: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Shame unto the Doc if he was really a member.....He didn't see senior men game join, na kikiki abi na kkk. Well let him explain the rest to the devil.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by isaiahethan: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
northvietnam:
Fvcking Viki's

Sharap say No to cultism
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by ajoskele(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
MrEgghead:
It's a just mere speculation; No one has really confirmed whether he's a member or not..Bloggers come up with stories just to draw traffic.
I hope so.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by 1miccza: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Abbeyme:

My Geography is not pure, I guess.
I largely classify the Nation into North, West and East.
No mind me
No offence taken bro nuffin do you.
Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by xskulty: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
this should b a good example for others cultist

Re: Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
What a wasted life.

Hell ain't joke.

Let the wise pick it up as is a deterrent for those still in there forming bad guys.

Live by d sword, die by the sword.

Omo-igbo was here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.