Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? (22978 Views)

Npower: Please What Is Holding Our 30k July Stipend? / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Tenplet(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ask de homo sapien afta me
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Iyou: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
]Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment
Laughter catches me
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ststyreal(f): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op is absolutely correct. The worst is that they won't even tell you your errors yet they will continue to make bouguos claims that they are empowering youth. Why making things difficult for graduates because of 30000 naira job that is not even permanent yet they still billions without working for it. They should tell people their errors and allow them correct it. Habaaaa! A temporary job they are stressing someone this much, if it is permanent then,all hell will be let loose. Let them stop giving us false hope. They should come out and tell us the reality.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Aristo3146(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
I registered for my sister...she was not paid since d inception of thus program, we were at d verge of giving up when 90k landed in her account on 15 dis month#teamNpowerbenue
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Iseoluwani: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
ipreach:

Everything scatter -scatter

Poor man dey suffer suffer
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Bsc(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Your focal person could do alot to help you guys... For example in Abia state.. The focal person for N npower @Hon Chinenye have worked relentlessly to ensure all beneficiaries of Abia get their stipend...
He took all data of unpaid beneficiaries to the relevant authorities in Abuja... Not very long 85percent got double alert and the verification logo appeared..
Note: physical verification is very important

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by blaqroy: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
And I was even feeling sad I didn't get to apply
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by alawi5k: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bsc:
Your focal person could do alot to help you guys... For example in Abia state.. The focal person for N npower @Hon Chinenye have worked relentlessly to ensure all beneficiaries of Abia get their stipend...
He took all data of unpaid beneficiaries to the relevant authorities in Abuja... Not very long 85percent got double alert and the verification logo appeared..
I concur. But Npower volunteers should also share the blame. Imagine someone using his brother bvn to register and he is expecting alert. Some their bank name is different from their NPVN name. The married women are the worst. Example, Bank name: Bola kate Tunde, NPVN name: Bola Fashola. Most of them failed NIBSS validation...

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
op why are u bothered about withdrawing your application? just ditch the program already.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by adroitvezy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
and me dey find way to apply. one man's food is truly another man's poison.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Poor graduates dey suffered suffered
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by nkemjacob2(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
APC is a scam....
is this d Nigeria that is out of recession
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rezzy: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
alawi5k:
I concur. But Npower volunteers should also share the blame. Imagine someone using his brother bvn to register and he is expecting alert. Some their bank name is different from their NPVN name. The married women are the worst. Example, Bank name: Bola kate Tunde, NPVN name: Bola Fashola. Most of them failed NIBSS validation...

But all bank accounts have been linked. And besides that, change of name was submitted on the day of verification. Like mine, it's the bvn that has a different surname.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ststyreal(f): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bsc:
Unfortunately Delta state focal person have refuse to show her face. Most of us have been verified physically in Delta state but we haven't receive a dime. On chatting with Npower lady on a lucky day, she said I have not been verified, that my profile is showing false, and I have been to Asaba on several occasion only to be showned "YES", meaning i have been verified, so what do I call all that. The focal person in Delta State isn't helping the volunteers at all.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ststyreal(f): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
alawi5k:
Ok, let Npower inform the volunteers their errors if truly they really wants to empower them. How would I know the problem when it hasn't been made known to me? Example, if you tell a volunteer that due to the error in your this and that you have been disqualified, that will be much better and a huge relieve to the person instead of keeping mute, thereby stressing the volunteers who will be busy trying so hard to figure out what the problem could be. Their silence isn't helping matter at all.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Ayhomes(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
seriously this government disappointed me because i believe in them and this program. i applied for npower tech hardware i took the test but till today no news about that section. then i move on with my life and today i had make 7digit income as commission from real estate in just two month. I give God the glory. to hell with npower and any useless govt. real estate pay trust me
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Desdola:
What's the meaning of "Dose" from your write up?
"Dose" as appeared in my write up is the quantity of something or the number of people... grin grin
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rhektor(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
easzypeaszy:
One of the good achievement of this government is the Npower program that has provided semi-employment to most hopeless unemployed Nigeria graduates.
At least it has
1. saved many guys life(you have where you wake up and go to).
2. Reduced the number of scammers(most guys are engage now so they don't patronise silly job post).
3. Saved many from hopeless employers make i no start mention organizations.

BUT THEN WHY DO I NEED TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION?
Ahhh hmmmmm my padi dem..
The Npower will I say tried but flop in many areas like;
1. Dose who went for the Npower verification and at the end claimed they did not show up.
2. Dose that were verified and not receiving the stipend and they claimed they gave invalid information ( see matter..u wan kw me pass me ni).
3. They don't reply mail, text or pick calls.
4. They allow all applicants both the disqualified and qualified to still login.
5. You get update even after being disqualified.
I happened to be among the unlucky ones that they claimed submitted invalid information in which we have updated our profile times without number.
Plus the initial gragra activities like going to the school to teach but still hoping on hopeless hope.

BUT CANT YOU JUST KEEP CALM AND WAIT..YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY YOU.
Storyyy....with all the different news everyday..am even afraid..the fear of tomorrow the fear that when i apply for other jobs will I be shortlisted? Example is the FCSC rumor that no Npower participants was or will be shortlisted.. Abeg Oga VP I no fit shout..am not getting the stipends and am not getting shortlist.

Please create a link where anyone that need or want to withdraw their applications can do so.

How many jobs have you applied for how many have you gotten, then how many did you withdraw your application from?
Stop being a bad looser if you are not interested just leave it and stop this disgrunted element things
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
bjhaid:
Sorry
What's N-power?

It is the name of biscuit.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rhektor(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Anytime things don't go their way they run to Nairaland like it is a court why are you even telling us? Did we push you to apply on the first place?
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:

How many jobs have you applied for how many have you gotten, then how many did you withdraw your application from?
Stop being a bad looser if you are not interested just leave it and stop this disgrunted element things
toh another Anty wetin b dt her name self..wey dey prison...Wetin concern u(I need dt pics)...see ur waist like lizard own.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:
Anytime things don't go their way they run to Nairaland like it is a court why are you even telling us? Did we push you to apply on the first place?
na wer agent lik u dey hear d voice of d masses..reck-tor omokiri junior.. Mr sabi
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rhektor(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
easzypeaszy:
toh another Anty wetin b dt her name self..wey dey prison...Wetin concern u(I need dt pics)...see ur waist like lizard own.

Ndo, biko just stop this ranting on Internet
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rhektor(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
easzypeaszy:
na wer agent lik u dey hear d voice of d masses..reck-tor omokiri junior.. Mr sabi

And you think this is where whinger like you should be crying?
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
rhektor:

And you think this is where whinger like you should be crying?
eehhhseun a kuku peyin soro..alabase ogbe-ran Rekitor
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by rhektor(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
easzypeaszy:
eehhhseun a kuku peyin soro..alabase ogbe-ran Rekitor

Onikoja ayé ni ẹ easzypeaszy àbí easypeasant
Talo pé ẹ sì npower ín The first place? Learn how to be matured and take things as they come
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Justicealh3(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
bjhaid:
Sorry What's N-power?
Nigerian Power.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Justicealh3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Man" just de der de chaw dey money tired, don't even show urself at office dey post u in...
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Justicealh3:
Nigerian Power.
okay, 10q.
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Ericsdm55(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
You aren't the only one in this situation as there are many others who are equally yet to be paid. So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience At A Scam Interview Company. / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.