Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How To Detect If Your Contributory Pension Was Underpayed And What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Detect If Your Contributory Pension Was Underpayed And What To Do (496 Views)

(NEW Info)why Your Contributory Pension Scheme Will Disappoint You At Old Age / My Pension Was Wrongly Credited. / I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect If Your Contributory Pension Was Underpayed And What To Do by motocamara: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
So many beneficiaries of the Contributory Pension are deliberately underpaid, and if you don't make moves to get your ull benefit, some official might divert money that rightfully belongs to you...
Re: How To Detect If Your Contributory Pension Was Underpayed And What To Do by motocamara: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity: Experienced Male Tailor/fashion Designer In Port Harcourt / It's Real.invest Just 500naira And Get A Second Source Of Income / Scam Alart!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.