Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” (816 Views)

Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release / PDP Sends Delegates To DSS Over Arrest Of Senator Abaribe, Suswam / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” by EdificationBoss: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Senator Abaribe Enyannaya representing Abia south senatorial district on Wednesday mocked his colleague Senator Dino Melaye over certificate scandal.

In what looks like a soft scuttle, the Senator said Senator Dino Melaye is yet to show him his certificates while contributing on the issues of non- appearance of Customs at the Upper Chamber

He said: "Lest we forget Customs Boss, Hameed Ali made an obnoxious policy, it was in this process that we invited him to explain his policy.

He stated that it makes no sense for the CG @CustomsNG to rush to court to secure a deliberate injunction over his invitation by the Nigerian Senate.

He urged the Senate to reject the letter written by the Attorney general of the Federation.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/senator-abaribe-mocks-melaye-you-are.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” by Chiboyz40(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hoke we have hearding
Re: Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
cry etisalat y naa since primary school nasoso second I dey take

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Gunmen Attack Nnamdi Kanu In Prison.... / If Tunde Idiagbon Is A Live Today. What Post You Think He Would Be Holding! / I Warned Nia Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amechi! Ffk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.