Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating (7285 Views)

For Tailors Here, Which Manual Sewing Machine Is The Best, And How Much??? / Price Of Sewing Machine / THIS GOOD BRAND NEW SEWING MACHINE IS FOR SALE (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by MrChilaka(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls I want to buy an industrial sewing machine for straight sewing.... it is advisable to buy a new one or fairly used one? Also any brand in mind and possibly d amount it may cost? Pls reply

From experience, its safer to start with a new machinery eg Sewing Machine, reason been that with a used one most times you are not conversant with the maintenance habit of the past owners. And besides used things are sold for a reason...

Brother has a wide range of electric machines (17 stictch to Project RunWay limited edition and the most popular CS6000i) that can meet your professional need and have 25years warranty PROVIDED you do as the manual says ie

1. Use quality thread (Bejeweled threads - my favorite)
2. change pins per projects and use appropriate pin density per fabric,
3. use only Brother Bobbins (in the case of Brother machine),
4. Do not use vaccum cleaner or blowers just brush, plug the unit to a surge protector eg UPS etc.

PRIZE ? Depends on the Brother series you choose if you deside to go for it. Note the Brother has speed regulator even a toddler can sow with it.

cc : cyif2003

2 Likes

Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by dtphilosopher: 12:59pm On Jun 01, 2017

Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by Mofetemi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by brainstorm21(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
My grandma's sewing machine was frustrating also. I tried to sew with it once and I almost threw it away. I don't know how a human can have so much patience to sew with it. On the Christmas that followed, we bought for her a new sewing machine. Although she seemed happy when received it, she wasn't using it that often. She was tied to its old one.
If someone is searching for a good sewing machine, I recommend you trying it. It's a Singer 4411 Heavy Duty, which can also be found on https://sewingartisan.com.
Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by AlexHugh: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
brainstorm21:
My grandma's sewing machine was frustrating also. I tried to sew with it once and I almost threw it away. I don't know how a human can have so much patience to sew with it. On the Christmas that followed, we bought for her a new sewing machine. Although she seemed happy when received it, she wasn't using it that often. She was tied to its old one.
If someone is searching for a good sewing machine, I recommend you trying it. It's a Singer 4411 Heavy Duty, which can also be found on https://sewingartisan.com.
Hi,
No Doubt singer is a a very good and everlasting sewing machine for thin fabric. But I had very tough time sewing leather and thick fabric with this machine. I mostly had to sew thick fabric so I switched from singer to Janome 3000. It is going fine till now.
Re: My Sewing Machine Is Extremely Frustrating by Victor8st: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think this is a good solution

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Clothes Fade? / Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years / Ladies!! Here Are The Top 15 Hair Style That Can Make You Win Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.