Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) (57347 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
This man has every right to protect himself, especially in a lawless country like Nigeria where criminals kill for vain things like mobile phones and even the nation's police force attack and kill without regard for the law they swore to uphold for 100 Naira. I would suggest the man also get a gun to defend himself against unprovoked attacks. Women should also consider getting guns to protect themselves against overzealous Nigerian men, and most importantly against pastors like Suleman who forces women to drink abortion conconctions after getting them pregnant and then bribes the highly corrupt and good-for-nothing Nigerian police to arrest the women falsely for exposing him. Again, if you don't own a gun, consider getting one so that when "push comes to shove," you can defend yourself, which by the way is an inalienable rights.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by GoodFaith: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
What happen when Fulani Herdsmen have guns?
Sad
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by chiedu7: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
kingsouthie:

false prophets....about 1200 were reportedly killed by fulani herdsmen in various communities in 2014 alone and nothing was done like they were ghosts, was that apc govt?address the real issues please, not pdp/apc, they only care for their stomach

before buhari came to power, how many fiulani herdsmen killed people in the south?

1 Like

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by walosky(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
The Gospel must be preached

Woe! be tide you if u dont preach the gospel
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Benekruku(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
What happens when u re 100% certain that the God you serve can't protect you.

I was always made to believe the word of God is sharper than a 2 edged sword grin
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I thought the Yoruba were weak and cowards, the killed every day and they would be afraid to fight back

They just surprised me recently and gained my respect, they dealt with those dirty Fulani empty head

Another mōron with access to the internet. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by KardinalZik(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Self-defense is not a crime
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by sshalom(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
As funny as the video is, the man clearly addressed the issue of insecurity bedeviling our country. This present government must stand up fast and strong to reassure citizens everywhere that violence in any guise will not be tolerated and that culprits will always be made to face the full wrath of the Law.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by PastorAji(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Chidizman post=54839674][/quote]the guy that you quoted....
1. Boko Haram no go bomb you
2. NDA no go kidnap ya girlfriend
Walahi the guy spoke my mind
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by akigbemaru: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigeria Man Goes To Church And Preach With Machete - Says Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videonigeria-man-goes-to-church-and.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfS9R6dHFr4&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Small bible with long machete.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by ABAMOWA: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

I thought the Yoruba were weak and cowards, the killed every day and they would be afraid to fight back

They just surprised me recently and gained my respect, they dealt with those dirty Fulani empty head

And you that are bold and strong are being killed everyday. I pity you. Continue to live in illusion.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Whoeppme(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=last35 post=54839644][/quote]

For your dream abi where?
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
chiedu7:

before buhari came to power, how many fiulani herdsmen killed people in the south?
cont with your argument if u think buhari is your problem...
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by mikolo80: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO:Nigeria Man Goes To Church And Preach With Machete - Says Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videonigeria-man-goes-to-church-and.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfS9R6dHFr4&feature=youtu.be[/url]
ppl don de do the needful
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by goodnews777: 1:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Bible says watch and pray
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by greatman247(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2017
What is all these? Rubbish.
Re: Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) by MusicPromota(f): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
freezy9:
Lol....he is equiped in the lord grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.