Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose (21936 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by gateleo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has said he cannot join the All Progressives Congress, even if he decides to leave his current party, the Peoples Democratic Party.

Fayose, who spoke at a gathering in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday, said the practice of “use and dump” adopted by the leadership of the APC would not allow him contemplate moving into the party.

The governor, in a press statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, cited the case of the National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Tinubu, who worked tirelessly for the victo‎ry of the party in the 2015 general elections in the country, but was abandoned by those he helped to put in power.

He said, “Some people have been making overtures to me to join the APC, but I cannot join them. With what have they repaid somebody like Asiwaju Tinubu? He worked and helped the party to secure victory but has been dumped. That is not a party I would be interested in joining.

“One thing I would not allow is for anybody to rubbish our leaders in the South-West. Our leaders, including Asiwaju Tinubu must be accorded their due respect, as any attempt to rubbish them will be taken as a slap on the entire Yoruba race.”

The clarification by the governor came on the heel of crisis rocking the PDP at the national level in which Senators Ahmed Maka‎rfi and Ali Modu Sheriff are locked in battle over the national chairmanship seat of the party.

This is just as the governor said his administration would complete the rehabilitation of the federal Ado-Itawure Road before the burial of the late Military Governor of the old Western Region, Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo.

He also promised to rehabilitate the Ifaki-Omuo Road, another Federal Government road, to make access to the state more pleasurable.

On the need to ensure coordinated development for the state, Fayose said a master plan for Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, would be worked out.

He noted that the government would need the support of landlords and property owners, as the government would not want a situation whereby indiscriminate physical development would later turn the town to an eyesore.

He promised that a Landlords’ Summit would be conveyed to aggregate the opinions and input of landlords to the evolution of the master plan.

http://punchng.com/why-i-cant-join-apc-fayose/

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by alizma: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
HAHAHAHA, Fayose is finally moving to join APC, what is the difference between APC and Tinubu who had said severally that he is with, and happy with Buhari?
When your wife begin to throw her weight behind your neighbour anytime he has issues with his wife, sooner or later, don't be surprise when you find your wife's pant in your neighbour's room. there has being a secret romance going on.
IPOD SEE YOUR PRESIDENT O. I guess you will say he is speaking for justice just like Kanu spoke about the hausa man in detention

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017

The only reason why you won't join APC is because APC is a political party meant for corrupt 98 years old men who are about to die

A political party that has vowed to kill and destroy Nigeria

*Spits

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by tillaman(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by hushshinani(m): 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mr. Fayose elenu...
Too garrulous for my liking
A governor for dat mata.....

No maturity at all...

As a governor, if something bothers you about the nation... the best is pen it and forward it to the top... then you'll gain respect from that...

not being childish all around just to seek attention...

Being a PDP governor those not mean you should be an idi*tic personality to the oppossition party...

APC and PDP... are just platform, not your father's property... get it straight to your childish skull...

Opinion thoh!! 10knzzzzz

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by auntysimbiat(f): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
lol
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by otitokoroleti: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH THAT DEMONIC PARTY!!!

Bleep APC!!!

FUCCK BMC!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Akshow: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sule
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Profkomolafe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who beg u ? Shay tinubu complain give u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by demielvis: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
The thing's APC and PDP need to be kicked outta Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Jetleeee: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
ok
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by oviejnr(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oga Fayose, we dont care!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Sanchez01: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
He said, “Some people have been making overtures to me to join the APC, but I cannot join them. With what have they repaid somebody like Asiwaju Tinubu? He worked and helped the party to secure victory but has been dumped. That is not a party I would be interested in joining.

“One thing I would not allow is for anybody to rubbish our leaders in the South-West. Our leaders, including Asiwaju Tinubu must be accorded their due respect, as any attempt to rubbish them will be taken as a slap on the entire Yoruba race.”
This is one form of politics other regions must learn. That you belong to different parties does not mean you should not find a common ground when the need arise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by blessme2019(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who dey ask am? Abi na soft landing e dey find?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by ovieigho(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
...fayose the man I like has suddenly become a sycophant, the rate at which he has been praising tinubu recently is quite alarming.

Something is fishy somewhere, bro I know you to be a warrior but leave that man ( tinubu) to fight his own fight.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by oshe11: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmm....... I dnt knw wat to say bt Im sure sum1 wud read dis my comment, so lemme jst comment for the sake of dat person n mek d comment bold so he/she wudnt stress dia eyes cos of my comment

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by skarz: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
k
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Tazdroid(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
That may not be the only reason. The use and dump practice goes both ways.

What can he say about those "who benefitted financially, connection-wise, spirishually and so on", and then defected when the party needed their help and support?

Would it not be safe to say those "detectors used and dumped PDP"?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sorry Fayose we don't need terrorist to join us

Sambo Dasuki as at 2014 down stole money for arms that was why Boko Haram defeated us. You supported Dasuki that is indirectly supporting Boko Haram

You also asked for the release of Nnamdi Kanu (terrorist) that ordered the killing of innocent Hausa men in this evidence below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

And Nnamdi Kanu master minded the burning of a police station in My3 evidence below yet u supported him. Destroying your country Fayose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

You also supported arrogant Apostle Suleiman that said Fulani Herdsmen should be killed at sight.

You're now doing stomach infrastructure. Don't worry your time for probing is coming. You and Wike nothing to show.

We don't need u Fayose. You are of no importance

PDP is cursed
PDP is enemy of state
PDP must be ignored

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hope you can still say this next year when EFCC comes knocking and immunity has expired

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by sureheaven(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Who's begging u to join.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by madridguy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by soath(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mega Party .....loading
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Tazdroid(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:
NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH THAT DEMONIC PARTY!!!

Bleep APC!!!

FUCCK BMC!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by rattlesnake(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hahahaha

Fayose will soon become a Fulani herdsmans
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Patwitme(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
fayose is getting more confuse on the crisis rocking his party,indirectly he is planning to live d party oooo

6 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Okanokan(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
It is like from FRYING PAN to FIRE.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Orji Kalu Lectures Senate, FG On Agriculture, Makes Reference To Ogbomosho Mango / ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.