Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose (21946 Views)

Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / ''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by wayne4loan: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by shiki(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
No one will even give you access to membership of APC
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by magoo10(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
APC is a gathering of strange bed fellows

they have a bigger problem than the PDP
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by boardmem(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is one form of politics other regions must learn. That you belong to different parties does not mean you should not find a common ground when the need arise.

Y did Fayose ridiculed and disrespect Obasanjo? or Obasanjo is not a SW Leader that ought 2 be respected?
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by chiefololade: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is one form of politics other regions must learn. That you belong to different parties does not mean you should not find a common ground when the need arise.

But the hypocrite can rubbish Obasanjo!

Nonsense!!
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by orisa37: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Always consult Afenifere and OPC to get your Bearing. Be an Oduduwa Son. We can see Aregbesola fumbling already in this minor ILE-IFE problem.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Sanchez01: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
chiefololade:

But the hypocrite can rubbish Obasanjo!

Nonsense!!
boardmem:

Y did Fayose ridiculed and disrespect Obasanjo? or Obasanjo is not a SW Leader that ought 2 be respected?
You guys must understand that the tussle between OBJ and Fayose is not political but personal. There is a big difference between both.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by IamKingwise(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
We need neew party !
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Dareomo(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Opinion for today, it may differ tomorrow.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by kayceeD2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
gateleo:

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, has said he cannot join the All Progressives Congress, even if he decides to leave his current party, the Peoples Democratic Party.

Fayose, who spoke at a gathering in Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday, said the practice of “use and dump” adopted by the leadership of the APC would not allow him contemplate moving into the party.

The governor, in a press statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, cited the case of the National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Tinubu, who worked tirelessly for the victo‎ry of the party in the 2015 general elections in the country, but was abandoned by those he helped to put in power.

He said, “Some people have been making overtures to me to join the APC, but I cannot join them. With what have they repaid somebody like Asiwaju Tinubu? He worked and helped the party to secure victory but has been dumped. That is not a party I would be interested in joining.

“One thing I would not allow is for anybody to rubbish our leaders in the South-West. Our leaders, including Asiwaju Tinubu must be accorded their due respect, as any attempt to rubbish them will be taken as a slap on the entire Yoruba race.”

The clarification by the governor came on the heel of crisis rocking the PDP at the national level in which Senators Ahmed Maka‎rfi and Ali Modu Sheriff are locked in battle over the national chairmanship seat of the party.

This is just as the governor said his administration would complete the rehabilitation of the federal Ado-Itawure Road before the burial of the late Military Governor of the old Western Region, Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo.

He also promised to rehabilitate the Ifaki-Omuo Road, another Federal Government road, to make access to the state more pleasurable.

On the need to ensure coordinated development for the state, Fayose said a master plan for Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, would be worked out.

He noted that the government would need the support of landlords and property owners, as the government would not want a situation whereby indiscriminate physical development would later turn the town to an eyesore.

He promised that a Landlords’ Summit would be conveyed to aggregate the opinions and input of landlords to the evolution of the master plan.

http://punchng.com/why-i-cant-join-apc-fayose/
U no go fit close ur mouth sad
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Adebowale89(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
so major general adeyinka is dead.
continue to rip baba
who cares the party fayose join. you're not bigger than any ekiti citizens

so kan kanmi
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Basfaq(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seeking master plan for ekiti when it remain a year to go.This dude is sombogone. undecided.He has nothing upstair. grin
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Ikpangi: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fayose you are the man for the people, Carry go shocked
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by simytech: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wahala don com oooo
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by akphrat(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oshokoo 1 of Africa, na wetin asiwaju deserve be dat. Afterall na king Fisher Ana.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Larasisi(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
he governor, in a press statement issued by
his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi,
cited the case of the National Leader of the
APC, Senator Bola Tinubu, who worked
tirelessly for the victory of the party in the
2015 general elections in the country, but
was abandoned by those he helped to put in
power
Jagaban complained to you? You are just seeking to warm yourself into his favour sorry it can't happen. Just face your business.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Akaujaa(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mtcheww, I thought he had valid reasons. The fact he said some people have been asking him to come join APC is enough to convince someone like me that Fayose is a potential APC member. Fayose is now Tinubu's spokesman. I won't be surprised if he becomes Obasanjo's mouthpiece tomorrow. Mark it, before 2018, Fayose will join APC. No be naija politicians? dem no get single shame at all just like the youth who support them blindly.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Egbon mi e sha wave white flag iyen... Give it up, get some rest... Haba undecided
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by emi14: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
HAHAHAHA, Fayose is finally moving to join APC, what is the difference between APC and Tinubu who had said severally that he is with, and happy with Buhari?
When your wife begin to throw her weight behind your neighbour anytime he has issues with his wife, sooner or later, don't be surprise when you find your wife's pant in your neighbour's room. there has being a secret romance going on.
IPOD SEE YOUR PRESIDENT O. I guess you will say he is speaking for justice just like Kanu spoke about the hausa man in detention

You didn't comment about the road construction mentioned in fayose's speech?
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by gawu1: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

If you are looking for a hypocrite, pick Fayose.
There is no insult this pkomo governor has not reeled out on Obasonjo and his personalities. I can't think of hearing even an atom weight of insult heap on Obasonjo by any person. Even jonathan that Obasonjo helped out of Aso rock has still been speaking good of him. Or maybe Obasonjo is neither a Yoruba nor is he from west?
Fayose is not only hypocrite, he is someone with unstable character.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by ipobbigot7: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fayose you know it that you have destroyed the opportunity to be received into APC due to the immature agbero politics you play with your followers, you have pupu in boxer and you can't be received in the fold of the nobles.

Meanwhile i suppose you are such popular among the Igbo miscreants, float a party and let's see how they promote it for you.

Is just that Igbos don't have the record or the capacity to make any party succeed.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by sapele914(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:
NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH THAT DEMONIC PARTY!!!

Bleep APC!!!

FUCCK BMC!!!
I see you are bitterly pained but notwithstanding I am sorry for you,just like the idiotic stament doyin okupe made several years ago,when he said call me a bastard if apc last more than a year, you know what bro?,apc seized the reigns of government from them,what an irony. Get with the program.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by bantudra: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
tahhh..we are just waiting for this moronn to loose his immunity...
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by bantudra: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akaujaa:
Mtcheww, I thought he had valid reasons. The fact he said some people have been asking him to come join APC is enough to convince someone like me that Fayose is a potential APC member. Fayose is now Tinubu's spokesman. I won't be surprised if he becomes Obasanjo's mouthpiece tomorrow. Mark it, before 2018, Fayose will join APC. No be naija politicians? dem no get single shame at all just like the youth who support them blindly.

he knows what awaits him,dasuki things.....fayose is corrupt..we know that..the fool is trying to hide something just like saraki,obansanjo,kayode,jonathan, buhari and the rest...

you can not become politician in nigeria without bribing yourself up....

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by otitokoroleti: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
sapele914:
I see you are bitterly pained but notwithstanding I am sorry for you,just like the idiotic stament doyin okupe made several years ago,when he said call me a bastard if apc last more than a year, you know what bro?,apc seized the reigns of government from them,what an irony. Get with the program.
ur signature shows how fuulish u are
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by Emassive(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
He pain am. Who do you?
IpobExposed:
Sorry Fayose we don't need terrorist to join us

Sambo Dasuki as at 2014 down stole money for arms that was why Boko Haram defeated us. You supported Dasuki that is indirectly supporting Boko Haram

You also asked for the release of Nnamdi Kanu (terrorist) that ordered the killing of innocent Hausa men in this evidence below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

And Nnamdi Kanu master minded the burning of a police station in My3 evidence below yet u supported him. Destroying your country Fayose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

You also supported arrogant Apostle Suleiman that said Fulani Herdsmen should be killed at sight.

You're now doing stomach infrastructure. Don't worry your time for probing is coming. You and Wike nothing to show.

We don't need u Fayose. You are of no importance

PDP is cursed
PDP is enemy of state
PDP must be ignored

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by pressplay411(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
alizma:
HAHAHAHA, Fayose is finally moving to join APC, what is the difference between APC and Tinubu who had said severally that he is with, and happy with Buhari?
When your wife begin to throw her weight behind your neighbour anytime he has issues with his wife, sooner or later, don't be surprise when you find your wife's pant in your neighbour's room. there has being a secret romance going on.
IPOD SEE YOUR PRESIDENT O. I guess you will say he is speaking for justice just like Kanu spoke about the hausa man in detention

Fayose is a genius politician.
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by demitola(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:
NO SANE HUMAN BEING WILL ASSOCIATE HIMSELF WITH THAT DEMONIC PARTY!!!

Bleep APC!!!

FUCCK BMC!!!
Abeg which party is the angelic party? I laugh in Swahili! Stay with ur satanic PdP party, i will stay with the demonic APC party.. lol
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by otitokoroleti: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
demitola:

Abeg which party is the angelic party? I laugh in Swahili! Stay with ur satanic PdP party, i will stay with the demonic APC party.. lol
use ur head for once!
Re: Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose by mikolo80: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
hushshinani:
Mr. Fayose elenu...
Too garrulous for my liking
A governor for dat mata.....

No maturity at all...

As a governor, if something bothers you about the nation... the best is pen it and forward it to the top... then you'll gain respect from that...

not being childish all around just to seek attention...

Being a PDP governor those not mean you should be an idi*tic personality to the oppossition party...

APC and PDP... are just platform, not your father's property... get it straight to your childish skull...

Opinion thoh!! 10knzzzzz
how many respect gani, Soyinka or even obasanjo himself pen garner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason / Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.