Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest (4223 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by tetengi4life(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
infact it has been hell for the international human rights group (Amnesty International) as some group of youths and Civil society organizations besieged their office in maitama Abuja Nigeria, asking them to leave Nigeria because of Amnesty report on the treatment of prisoners of war and adherence to rules of engagement in the battlefield.
they blocked their gate for 3 days accompanied with some armed policemen. they even cooked at the front of the gate.
All this while we (amnesty international) have been suspecting that they are paid protesters until it was confirmed some minutes ago by sahara reporters that they are paid protesters.
evidence below, pls admin front page

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/844558963102433280

the link to their press release is below
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/group-gives-ai-seven-days-ultimatum-leave-nigeria-allegedly-fueling-boko-haram-survival/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by tetengi4life(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
And for those of you that maybe not be aware of what amnesty international have been doing for ordinary Nigerians, below are links for evidence
Where were they when we protested against Indonesian government world wide against the 4 Nigerians that were executed last year?
https://www.nairaland.com/3254322/amnesty-internationl-protesting-front-indonesian

Where were they when we saved a 16 year old boy (moses agatugba) in Delta State in 2014 when he was sentenced to death for stealing a phone?
https://www.nairaland.com/3097811/amnesty-international-finally-arrives-nigeria

Where were they they when we exposed the SARS okwuzu Anambra state for their unjudicial killings and torture
https://www.nairaland.com/3369710/amnesty-international-victims-sars-torture

Where were they when we stood firm with the mpape community and the court saved them from demolition last month?

Who will defend the boy that was sentenced to death this week by a court in Abuja for stealing a 87 thousand naira phone in wuse 2?

https://www.nairaland.com/3097811/amnesty-international-finally-arrives-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by tunderay(m): 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
These are some of the reasons I like SR, they don't care to bust anybody, why some people play the role of an hypocrite concerning them is beyond me. They report facts.

13 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Rollsnjaguar(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
What is the reason behind this paid protest.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by EasternActivist: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sowore paying back apc in its own coin... grin

Sowore you deserve the humiliation you got though... Next time do not exonerate a scumbag just to prove a point.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by psucc(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
SR na front and back. Today friend tomorrow enemy. But anything that will turn them against you should be avoided if not even in your grave, they'll still come after you.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Qmerit(m): 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
And liepobs keep saying SR is APC toothbrush....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by OreMI22: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Just imagine the shame Lai Mohammed is subjecting this nation?
Openly paying crowd to protest against AI?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by SalamRushdie: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Total shame

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by tonio2wo: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
This government is fraudulent!

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by GENTLENNAJI(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Black people with black brains

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
OreMI22:
Just imagine the shame Lai Mohammed is subjecting this nation?
Openly paying crowd to protest against AI?

Your pic is apt; it's almost as if the lady is asking the other one for CHANGE...

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Modath is that you inside that car? You be hungry girl ooo

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by psucc(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
GENTLENNAJI:
Black people with black brains
Bros i am a black man but will not go into these infamous act.

This govt is the worst in history.

11 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by SalamRushdie: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rollsnjaguar:
What is the reason behind this paid protest.

Zaria Massacre

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by otitokoroleti: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
SENATE MUST GET TO THE ROOT OF THIS MATTER!

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS MADNESS FROM APC LED ADMINISTRATION!

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Qmerit:
And liepobs keep saying SR is APC toothbrush....
go and collect your own money

onye zombie

14 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Tyche(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
In omenkalives voice " ... Thank God for Sahara Reporters ... " grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by DocHMD: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bwahahahahaha!

Good one from Sahara reporters, the hungry prosters will disappear by tommorow. Their faces are now on every blog as prostesters-for-hire.

From today every paid protests will be infilterated and Buhari will be put to shame.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by stubornnn: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
EasternActivist:
Sowore paying back apc in its own coin... grin

Sowore you deserve the humiliation you got though... Next time do not exonerate a scumbag just to prove a point.

You're a dumbass... He speaks the truth no matter who is involved as its obvious you're still hurt that he was instrumental to the loss of PDP in the last general elections. Continue wailing
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by omenkaLives(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tyche:
In omenkalives voice " ... Thank God for Sahara Reporters ... " grin
Absolutely. I still respect them and will forever remain grateful to them irrespective of who their publications hurt.

Things like this goes to show how unbiased the newspaper is contrary to the opinion of PDP supporters who are mostly overly emotional about stuff of this nature and tend to institute publishers once the story doesn't promote their course....

God bless SR now and always, amen. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by HisSexcellency(m): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by omenkaLives(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
stubornnn:

You're a dumbass... He speaks the truth no matter who is involved as its obvious you're still hurt that he was instrumental to the loss of PDP in the last general elections. Continue wailing
Exactly what I'm saying. The pdp supporters should even be ashamed to suddenly accept SR's publication.

Come rain come shine, I'd always respect them. They stand out from there crowd when it comes to investigative journalism and unbiased reportage.

Watch how these same people would call Sowore names once he published anything against Jonathan or PDP tomorrow. cheesy

They would tell you "who takes saharareporters seriously?" cheesy

They are just too emotionally immature.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Samunique(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm not surprised, I've always known APCshit as an hopeless, useless, deceitful demonic party that has noting to offer than propaganda.

I wonder where saint buhari will keep his eyes !

That's why I wasn't moved by the so called I STAND WITH BUHARI PROTESTS cause I knew they were all paid protests.

Shame on Saint Buhari led APC government !!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by bantudra: 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
the fg is your friend things... grin

abegi..getout jor... angry

who even invited this ai moronns into nigeria sef??.. angry angry angry

sahari reporters my foot... angry
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Candyrain(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Qmerit(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
go and collect your own money

onye zombie

GIVE ME THE ADDRESS PLS.
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by EasternActivist: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
stubornnn:

What goes around comes around...

Fk pdp and fk apc... Nigga you're dumb if you think I care for those political parties... Huh.... Get a life and stop being a nonsensical zombie...

Sowore will also be instrumental to the fall and absolute loss of APC...
Get lost zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Tazdroid(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Some policemen just dey do like zombie, anywhere food dey, na there dem go pack themselves go chop, na their only instinct be dat.....CHOP!
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2017
NIGERIA is my country.... i will never regret that.

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Amnesty International: How SaharaReporters Saved Us From allege FGN Paid Protest by dovuokenye: 1:15am On Mar 23, 2017
D most tiring tin na say Nigerians go still dy go collect money 4 serious matas lyk violation of their own rights as hummans. D way dis country dy go eh, we go sell ourselves bck 2 slavrey 1 day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transport Fare Rises By 35% In 12 Months, Says NBS Report / Buhari: Nigeria Must Operate Efficient Tax Administration To Boost Revenue / MEND Say No More Ceasefire:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.