Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? (13189 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Akpevwe9:

I feel you bro. My Lil sister is saying same thing about the picture quality of the itel S31 she won
everybody will hype their own phone now
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Riyikebaby(f): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Talking about long last batteries to being reliable and affordable, infinix ticked all these boxes. How can you not love infinix products? Just how?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by vickychris: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
I was more of a blackberry person before, until rim closed shop, and I was there thinking of a new brand to use until a friend dashed me a brand new infinix hot note 3, well, long story short, I now realize what I have been missing.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Infinix Note 3, it charged to a 100% in 2 hours 20 minutes and lasted for a maximum time of 7 hours 25 minutes....#superb
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiebun:
The battery lasts long. A friend of mine uses the Hot 4 and doesn't even bother about charging until the day ends
even Infinix Hot S went from zero to full charge in 3 hours 23 minutes when fully charged, the battery went flat in 6 hours 50 minutes... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
vickychris:
I was more of a blackberry person before, until rim closed shop, and I was there thinking of a new brand to use until a friend dashed me a brand new infinix hot note 3, well, long story short, I now realize what I have been missing.
when you initially change from bb to android, you will definitely know you are missing something
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Between Infinix Zero 3 and Tecno Camon C9 which one do you take is the best?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bashspeaks:

even Infinix Hot S went from zero to full charge in 3 hours 23 minutes when fully charged, the battery went flat in 6 hours 50 minutes... smiley smiley smiley smiley
but 3 and half hours to charge is long o, but its to be expected for high battery capacity
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
kingblack:
The way they design their phones these days sef is really beautiful
The range of Infinix Note smartphones were designed with the average nigerian in mind, especially in the battery region....
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by opeyemithought: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
goldpeace:

Infinix phones are great!

the product has some seriously cool features like the Gesture-based Quick Start that allows you to “quick start” the phone unto a predefined app and by simply drawing figures on the screen when inactive,
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Ola2Ola: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
lol.... you are lucky your Phone got stolen and replaced by an infinix... lol
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by passyaba: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
NaijalovesU:
So i have been using all these Asian phones for a while now because...no money to buy Iphone. Anyway i have tried different phones in this life oo, I once used one called G12 and it was really a disaster. That phone can get hot for Africa, but beyond that to make call with the phone was just a difficult experience.
Then I tried Gionee, those one will just boast of battery and the phone cannot play a simple FIFA 2015. I thought life was difficult until i started using the phone. The screen first went blank and later reappeared with partial sight, but i still managed it somehow. So last two years i got the Infinix Hot Note and later Zero 3 which am now using without stress. I am also a proud user of the infinix Hot S. I have given up on other brands. So far Infinix is helping me achieve my dream. So I guess that why people love Infinix, please tell me your experience with different brands and Infinix in particular. Thanks
I love infinix fone cos its slim and the camera quality is cool
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
opeyemithought:

the product has some seriously cool features like the Gesture-based Quick Start that allows you to “quick start” the phone unto a predefined app and by simply drawing figures on the screen when inactive,
this is not the first time, most already have this feature
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
I really like the note 3 though
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Queentito(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiebun:
im just in love with my friends hot 4

You better buy your own and share in the greatness you really should not be missing out on all the awesome features
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by EniolaO: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
infinix is rreally getting it right.... I tell you
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
opeyemithought:
Infinix Note 3, it charged to a 100% in 2 hours 20 minutes and lasted for a maximum time of 7 hours 25 minutes....#superb
much better than the 3 and half hours i was seeing
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bashspeaks:

The range of Infinix Note smartphones were designed with the average nigerian in mind, especially in the battery region....
i hope it soon thats showing in the price of the phones wink
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm extremely impressed by my Hot 4, I can only imagine if I was able to get a Zero 4 like I wanted. Infinix is providing quality phones at affordable prices
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nada4u0052(f): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
yemzzy02:
when I tried Infinix Hot Note, it was my in law that visited and we were trying to have a wonderful evening by watching a movie including my wife. one major thing that drove me to check out the phone was the screen. it really made sense watching that movie that blessed evening. its a great phone I must confess. The battery life is quite OK too.
The battery is made me to love my infinx phone
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
cadiz:

plenty people still see infinix as chinko, just upgraded chinko

Chinko get levels!! I've been so impressed, I've been converting everyone I can.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by goldpeace: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
opeyemithought:

the Infinix Note 3 is heavy and awkward in handling, but as a tablet, it is great for typing and gaming especially in landscape mode....

The features are quite impressive nonetheless
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiebun:
yo I'm impressed just as you

Like I'm shocked at how impressed I am by my Hot 4. Barring any major issues that turn me off, I'm sticking to Infinix
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
opeyemithought:

Double tap to activate the screen: seems like a gimmick but I can't count the number of times I've used it. No need to fumble with the phone
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Denchturbo:

Double tap to activate the screen: seems like a gimmick but I can't count the number of times I've used it. No need to fumble with the phone
you never know the importance of this feature until your power button starts acting up
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Denchturbo:

Chinko get levels!! I've been so impressed, I've been converting everyone I can.
its just tecno, infinix and gionee i can trust for now
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Denchturbo:

i no argue o, infinix are trying sha
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lonan:

its just tecno, infinix and gionee i can trust for now

Can't speak for the rest cos I haven't used them yet but when you perform well, you tend to stand out
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
NaijalovesU:

Then I tried Gionee, those one will just boast of battery and the phone cannot play a simple FIFA 2015. I thought life was difficult until i started using the phone. The screen first went blank and later reappeared with partial sight, but i still managed it somehow.
gionee is mainly battery they usually use to woo people to buy their products
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
the product has created an excellent photography device for users, with effortless selfies, using 8MP front camera & Finger print scanner....what else are we now looking for
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Denchturbo: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
cadiz:

you never know the importance of this feature until your power button starts acting up

Mhen you know!! I even use it more to save my button, I'm the type of person that doesn't let their phone rest. So I'll take this feature any day
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Denchturbo:

Mhen you know!! I even use it more to save my button, I'm the type of person that doesn't let their phone rest. So I'll take this feature any day
my power button became hard to press the last time my phone fell, thats when i had to look for an easier alternative, even though sometimes it can be frustrating in its own way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.