Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About Infinix Phones? (13190 Views)

Haha. Here Comes What You Didn't Know About Infinix Phones / What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Bashspeaks(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
hackerz2017:
can someone tell me what special about there product?
infinix brand has been the best company to produced the best mobile devices so far....
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by hackerz2017: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

infinix brand has been the best company to produced the best mobile devices so far....
which product do you think will be the best to go for?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by daddykalid101: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
hackerz2017:
which product do you think will be the best to go for?
You can go for your taste, all the brand are good
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by EniolaO: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ola2Ola:
I must say that I am a proud owner of an infinix phone too.... no regrets so far
I tell you.... for Infinix "what worths doing worths doing well" smiles...
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by EniolaO: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Irenia:
My old phone got stolen and then my boyfriend replaced it with an infinix hot S...I didn't regret my phone getting stolen...lol...infinix phones r great!
I must say... lucky you your phone got stolen then....
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nada4u0052(f): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=smithblink0052 post=54941802]
I agree with u cos am really seeing it[/quote
grin shocked which phone are u using
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bashspeaks:

but they are still 37th, how come? undecided
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by EniolaO: 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
opeyemithought:
you've said it all, but in my own side of view infinix brand has been the best so far, starting with infinix note, follow by infinix hot note etc in one word, I will say infinix product are awesome......Abeg who know like beta tin
I like beta and Infinix na beta
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
amakaenugu:

Yes Ms word n one orda word kings
sometimes i use wps office
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by creed266: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lonan:

probably because the rankings are not for nigeria alone, they might not be available in all countries
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by cadiz: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
creed266:

probably because the rankings are not for nigeria alone, they might not be available in all countries
i agree with you on this, they will just concentrate on a few countries where they are sure of the consumer needs
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Lonan: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
cadiz:

i agree with you on this, they will just concentrate on a few countries where they are sure of the consumer needs
thats another way to look at it then, lets see how well they continue to perform
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lonan:
i know right... how many brands do I even know
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
creed266:

Okay... that could work too
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
EniolaO:
.....And that was how my ex phone crashed all of a sudden, I needed a replacement as soon as possible, a friend then told me about Infinix Hot 3... I went for it and I must confess I have been falling inlove with it over and over again.... Infinix brands are really hitting it... Still living life and enjoying my phone... smiles
Hot 3!!! Selfie camera is bae.. .
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Reborn5:
To be factual, Infinix produces really great phones especially battery and camera wise. I have been using my Hot 4 for a while and I see no reason to change. Forget their Asian background, they have great phones.
Infinix is Asian?? I'm hearing that for the first time
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Denchturbo:

True, they think if it's not Samsung, iPhone or LG, then it's chinko. What people dont understand is some companies have been using a different strategy (selling flagship specs for affordable prices)
Some believe it's the affordability that makes it chinko. I'm rocking my hot 4 though and I got my eyes on zero 4 plus
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2017
lilmisspenney:

Some believe it's the affordability that makes it chinko. I'm rocking my hot 4 though and I got my eyes on zero 4 plus
Good one there. Abeg when you buy, buy for two.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by nynyola123: 12:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Riyikebaby:
Have you heard about the new greatness infinix is about to unleash? It's called Note 4,youll be amazed when you the specs
What are the specs??
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 26, 2017
nynyola123:
Good one there. Abeg when you buy, buy for two.
see stylish begging on nairaland again?? oga oo cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Ola2Ola: 2:33am On Mar 26, 2017
yemzzy02:

Thats a good gesture. quality phones such as infinix phone should be used to mark remarkable anniversary
somebody should better come and propose to me with an infinix phone.... lol
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Ola2Ola: 2:37am On Mar 26, 2017
yemzzy02:
when I tried Infinix Hot Note, it was my in law that visited and we were trying to have a wonderful evening by watching a movie including my wife. one major thing that drove me to check out the phone was the screen. it really made sense watching that movie that blessed evening. its a great phone I must confess. The battery life is quite OK too.
That moment when you are watching jenifa's diary on your Infinix Hot Note and Mum comes to catch a view....you just enjoy the moment.. smiles
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Wackyrichy(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Who has an infinix hot note for sale?, please quote me, urgent.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by smithblink0052(f): 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=nada4u0052 post=54946848][/quote] am using hot 4 ,
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by eli23456(f): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Infinix products are just too special.. Is it the battery, camera, ram. Even they use memory cards online some phones dat won't accept memory card
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by eli23456(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Wackyrichy:
Who has an infinix hot note for sale?, please quote me, urgent.
You can go to olx for fairly used phones and I can help u ask around too if u don't mind
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by eli23456(f): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2017
creed266:

I agree with you but how. Many phones do we even have in Nigeria coz I only know of inifinix
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by Wackyrichy(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
eli23456:
You can go to olx for fairly used phones and I can help u ask around too if u don't mind
thanks, i'll really appreciate the help.
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by amakaenugu: 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
creed266:

sometimes i use wps office
How good it is?
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2017
amakaenugu:

How good it is?
wps office is very good
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by kingblack: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Lonan:

thats another way to look at it then, lets see how well they continue to perform
with their performance now, you can be sure of more consistent performance smiley
Re: What Is Special About Infinix Phones? by femiebun: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
eli23456:
Infinix products are just too special.. Is it the battery, camera, ram. Even they use memory cards online some phones dat won't accept memory card
esp the battery capacity and the camera quality with other amazing features smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone / B.social'2 Aw710 Smartphone Storms Naija Market With ICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.