Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos (45805 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by obaaderemi: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
davidif:

Dude What are you talking about? Hong Kong was rented to the British for a 100 years and after there lease was over they handed it back to the Chinese in 1997 decades after Mao had passed. So I don't know what that has to do with Mao Zedong. As for Taiwan, well after the communists defeated the nationalists in the late 40's, the nationalists fled to Taiwan and lived there so i also don't know where you are getting at cos if anything Taiwan's didn't really start agitating for independence till the 90's when they embraced democracy for the most part.
Man,if china was weak,the british would have easily reneged on that deal on hong kong and taiwan's case would not be as it is:and yes china was weak and disjointed until mao happened along.Kaisheng was the lackey of america and with him in power,america and the west would have held the country in its grip.Fact no one can successly dispute is, mao laid the foundation for what china is today,warts and all.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by obaaderemi: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
lazsnaira:
...of course mao succeeded in achieving a lot of his political goals which the chinese are still enjoying today...keeping europeans away and keeping china one...just like other succeessful politicians whos legacies and achievements cannot be forgotten in such a hurry...like churchil who though not as powerful as hitler but was able to kill the german dream of over-running the world...or that of the singaporean leader who built his country almost from scratch... YET notwitstanding the succeesses of these men their political life came to an end one way or the other, the transiency of political life is why it must end in failure.
Like i pointed out,mao's legacies live on in the behemoth he built,china.political lives should be judged by legacies and not how the individual lived or died or the few policy blunders he made.same goes for de gaulle and lee kwan yew.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by jollymizzle(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
obataokenwa:
Stop worshipping Tinubu and learn how politics is played. Every election carries calculation. Read for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2232419/how-igbos-worked-buharis-victory

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/01/how-igbos-worked-for-buharis-victory-governor-shettima/
so you are saying igbos gave buhari victory over GEJ?nothing we no go hear for this nairaland smh
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by davidif: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
obaaderemi:
Man,if china was weak,the british would have easily reneged on that deal on hong kong and taiwan's case would not be as it is:and yes china was weak and disjointed until mao happened along.Kaisheng was the lackey of america and with him in power,america and the west would have held the country in its grip.Fact no one can successly dispute is, mao laid the foundation for what china is today,warts and all.

Wetin this one dey talk? Chairman Mao was dead long before the Brits handed over Hong Kong so how could they have reneged on the deal?

Chairman Mao's policies were a massive failure and set his country back decades. Those are FACTS.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by obaaderemi: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2017
davidif:

Wetin this one dey talk? Chairman Mao was dead long before the Brits handed over Hong Kong so how could they have reneged on the deal?

Chairman Mao's policies were a massive failure and set his country back decades. Those are FACTS.
Yes,Mao was dead,but he left behind a strong united china that could hold its own against any country and claim back any piece of its massive land especially hong kong.people like you can't understand what it means to unite a country as big as china.So i am not surprised you said he set china back.where was china before mao?A nation of backward peasants without any relevant political identity.why is he celebrated up till today.a political life is judged by legacies left behind and not by how smooth or rough the political career was.Mao left a vast legacy that more than makes up for his errors.take it or leave it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by Ely321: 6:21am On May 25, 2017
dissertation writing is a very hectic task. Many online writing companies are launching online sites day by day on the internet. Mostly students are not well aware of the dissertation writing service for their academic writing works. Here is the Best dissertation writing reviews about the dissertation writing services on the internet. Who students in stress so kindly gave the detailed about the subjects like the assignment, thesis, dissertation before placing your order with any dissertation service online then you will get the best assignments.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by joshedward: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2017
What an impressive arrangement by Bola Tinubu. I like it so much
Academic Writing Service UK
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by sunness(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2017
This JAGABAN of a man is incomparable. Tinubu had actually created a nitch for himself within the political class. For a France representative to come visiting him spells a lot. Sir, I doff my HAT
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by givbitcoin: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2017
[s]
HungerBAD:
They said he is irrelevant.

And I laugh. The wise ones know better. The Representative of a foreign Country,especially a powerful Country like France,do not pay casual visits.

2019 loading,and foreign interests whispering to the most powerful man in Nigeria,the kind of person they want to rule Nigeria.

This is how Politics is done. No Foreign dignitary has paid any visit to Atiku,Obasanjo,Babangida or any Nigerian Politician not holding any position in Nigeria.

2019 loading and the enemies of Nigeria, have started crumbling one by one.

Dino Maleye has just been exposed as the dumbest Nigeria graduate ever. The noise maker is so intellectually bankrupt,ABU is having trouble locating his "PASS DEGREE" certificate among the debris they had thrown away with annoyance.

Same DSS that refused to clear Magu will be disbanded,and merged with the Police if they dare clear Saraki to contest for the Presidency in 2019,if he is somehow not jailed for his current court case.

Tuale Tinubu.

Master Technician.

Baba Niyen.

[/s]

You must be exceedingly dumb to think that a Southerner will rule this country anytime soon, talk more of a useless criminal like tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by givbitcoin: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Jagaban!!

I feel the only people who could compare to this sage when it comes to political chess game are the Russians.

Dude is just too smart.

You might hate him, but you just gotta respect him regardless. smiley

I just hope he's writing a book about his life so he doesn't leave the world with all that wisdom locked up inside him when the time comes.

Much respect sir.
[/s]

He is a backstabber, a betrayer, a criminal. stop praising evil
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by Viergeachar: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Where are the loooonatic flatiyeasterners

When Tony Blair visited El Rufai, they went agog in daft celebration.

Now what will they do?
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by bolajesu: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Its a big shame that the yorubas, igbos and all other southern nationalities are fighting each other instead of coming out to speak out against our common enemies which are the corrupt oligarchs of the north....with all sincerity southern nigeria is in trouble. We educated,we civilized,we are resource rich and we have a strong population to counter the north...but its unfortunate we are allowing the islamic caliphate to dictate our bearings.Its a big shame for my fellow yorubas to be shouting one Nigeria and be supporting fulani tyranny despite what the fulani did to destroy the Oyo empire the jewel of the yoruba race. If the south does not unite im afraid to say...the north will surely conquer us...we yorubas became second class citizens in Ilorin till date because we had some Judases' amidst us who connived with the fulanis to destroy oyo empire...the rest is history...his descendants are still in slavery in Ilorin till date. The north is backward in terms of human capital development yet they still want to rule Nigeria till Jesus come...why? The reason is simple...they are also colonialists. The rest of southern nigeria is still under bondage...our resources in terms of oil,sea port,human resources even sport e.t.c are used to develop the north while the north contributes nothing but still wants to impose their way of life on all the southerners and subjugate us into the minority position because with the current set up of the country...It is the region with the largest population th controls the large chunk of the resources of the nation. I beg all my Igbo brother and sisters and my yoruba kinsmen...to please let us use our head...we have a common enemy...lets face them and lets be free from this parsitic structure....GOD BLESS
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by albertsmith: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wow, that was a nice welcome and I am sure the guests felt at home. Additionally, the relationship between the two countries will be strengthened and this will lead to the growth of the economy. Similarly, students and professional researchers who are struggling to write their research papers can access Help With Post Graduate Research.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by warrenzephaniah: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Stunning, that was a decent welcome and I am certain the visitors felt at home. Furthermore, Dissertation Help Online the connection between the two nations will be fortified and this will prompt the development of the economy. Thus, understudies and expert analysts who are attempting to compose their exploration papers can get to.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by brucebrennan: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2017
South East governors deceived GEJ. the deal was they will all dodge capture. None is on EFCC trail. Dissertation Help UK Learn legislative issues and don't figure Tinubu can choose the destiny of Nigeria with those few states and little populace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by jolinamcc: 8:13am On Oct 28, 2017
a representative, the scarcely ever ambassador, is a strategic authority acknowledged to an abroad sovereign or experts, or to an overall association, to fill in as the valid advisor of his or her own particular you to Dissertation Services in ordinary usage it applies to the positioning diplomat serves positioned in an outside capital.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by haroldlewis2: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2017
a represetative, barely ever embassador, is a strategic authority acknowledged to an abroad sovereign or experts, or to an overall association, to fill in as the bona fide advisor of his or her own particular you to in ordinary usage it Online buy dissertation service Services uk applies to the positioning diplomat serve positioned in an outside capital. the host nation typically permits the represetative control of an exact area alluded to as a government office, whose domain, staff, and even autos are normally managed political invulnerability from most extreme lawful rules of the host nation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by efighter: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
doublewisdom:
Why the distance between them? Person mouth dey smell? tongue

Only Goatluck's mouth smells of ogogoro every time.

Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by haroldlewis2: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2017
I have benefited as much as possible from my visit to this site page and I won't defer to restore later since I am continually electronic doing investigation and helping understudies to create their examination wanders, assignments, inquire about undertakings, and articles buy dissertation writing help
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by nairanaira12: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
They said he is irrelevant.

And I laugh. The wise ones know better. The Representative of a foreign Country,especially a powerful Country like France,do not pay casual visits.

2019 loading,and foreign interests whispering to the most powerful man in Nigeria,the kind of person they want to rule Nigeria.

This is how Politics is done. No Foreign dignitary has paid any visit to Atiku,Obasanjo,Babangida or any Nigerian Politician not holding any position in Nigeria.

2019 loading and the enemies of Nigeria, have started crumbling one by one.

Dino Maleye has just been exposed as the dumbest Nigeria graduate ever. The noise maker is so intellectually bankrupt,ABU is having trouble locating his "PASS DEGREE" certificate among the debris they had thrown away with annoyance.

Same DSS that refused to clear Magu will be disbanded,and merged with the Police if they dare clear Saraki to contest for the Presidency in 2019,if he is somehow not jailed for his current court case.

Tuale Tinubu.

Master Technician.

Baba Niyen.

Oga, stop fooling yourself. Nothing will happen to magu or saraki or Dino. I mean "nothing"!
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by nairanaira12: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
warrenzephaniah:
Stunning, that was a decent welcome and I am certain the visitors felt at home. Furthermore, Dissertation Help Online the connection between the two nations will be fortified and this will prompt the development of the economy. Thus, understudies and expert analysts who are attempting to compose their exploration papers can get to.

You create multiple monikers to post series of rubbish?
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by haroldlewis2: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2017
What a decent blog you have here. If it's not too much trouble refresh it all the more regularly. This points is my advantage. Much obliged to you.buy dissertation help Canada
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by RubiePaquera: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2020
Thank you for sharing some information.
https://flatx.com.ph/
Re: Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Even Tinubu sef no get cert

Someone that was Country Treasurer for Mobil Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Governor Bala Mohammed Stops Convoy To See Pupils Studying Under Tree (Photos) / The Moment EFCC Officials Stormed Yahaya Bello's Home, As Kogi Governor Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.