Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

A Stigma To Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stigma To Nigerian (462 Views)

Nigerian Police Apologise To Nigerian Over IGP Speech / Italy Apologizes To Nigerian Government For Hurriedly Burying 26 Girls / A Stigma To Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stigma To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
imagine a country of about 170miillion endowed with natural gifts from the creator. pertaining to the fued on-going between custom boss and tĥe senate. most pf our senators didn't know that a non custom will not wear a custom uniform. i shook head for our future. where are we heading too?
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
moderators pls , move to front paĝ
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
it has now become a drama.
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by Cekpo34(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2017
You made sense but it isn't front page worthy
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by vanunu: 12:54am On Mar 23, 2017
nurex01:
imagine a country of about 170miillion endowed with natural gifts from the creator. pertaining to the fued on-going between custom boss and tĥe senate. most pf our senators didn't know that a non custom will not wear a custom uniform. i shook head for our future. where are we heading too?

U don't understand why the senators want him to wear that uniform.
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by FeloniousFelon: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2017
If the Custom boss is not proud to wear the uniform then I suggest all of his subordinates in Custom to follow suit - that is not to wear the custom suit
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by FeloniousFelon: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2017
nurex01:
it has now become a drama.

The only drama is your useless dead wood of a President appointing a non-career custom officer who degenerates the very office and institution he is overseeing by claiming the custom uniform is beneath him as a former army officer.

I wonder if the custom uniform is beneath him then is the custom salary good for him?

Imagine, Jonathan sacking and bypassing all qualified army officers and picking a retired Police officer to become COAS and that same political appointtee (which is not in any way constitutionally warranted) goes on to wear civilian clothes as COAS.

Does that make sense to your afonjastic brain?
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 23, 2017
nurex01:

I know you are an Afonja. You people whine about the ills of this useless country but when we tell you the way out and only solution is separation since we have existential differences that are irreconcilable...YOU AFONJAS SAY NO!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by SalamRushdie: 1:09am On Mar 23, 2017
nurex01:
moderators pls , move to front paĝ

The only thing that needs to move right now is some sense to your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Ok
Re: A Stigma To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's not a matter of afonja

(1) (Reply)

Elbinawi Tweets On The Ancient Churches Of Mosul, Iraq / Suing Sahara Reporters For Defamation: Let Me Answer This Question Now / Nigeria Is In Deep Trouble !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.