Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges (1133 Views)

Stella Damasus On 'Child Marriage' Bill! / Kanu On Child Bride:amarachi's Magic Is Working For Me / Who Is Great Amongst "westlife" Shane Or Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges by mohawkchic(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2009

Shane Sparks, the judge from MTV’s America’s Next Best Dance Crew, was arrested this morning at his North Hollywood home for alleged child molestation. Sparks is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio and has been choreographing for the stars since the early nineties. He has worked with artists like Brandy, Aaliyah and Lindsay Lohan. Sparks co-choreographed 2004’s You Got Served, but it was his role as one of three judges on America’s Next Best Dance Crew that made him a household name.

Earlier today, TMZ reported Sparks is charged with eight felony counts of child molestation with an underage girl. Published reports claim the incident began in 1994 with a girl who was allegedly 15 years-old. The complaint allegedly states Sparks engaged in acts “with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the defendant, who was at least 10 years older than [the victim].”

Sparks is also a choreographer for So You Think You Can Dance?. Back in March, Alex Da Silva, another choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance?, was arrested for allegedly raping four of his students.

Sparks is now being held on $590,000 bail at Van Nuys jail in California.
Re: Shane Sparks Arrested On Child Molestation Charges by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
I was shocked when I first heard the news,
anyway he can afford the bail money, so he
won't be in jail for too long
. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Which Of This 2 Things Is Powerful: Money Or Woman / Mr. Ibu Has Been Kidnapped / Felabration 2011 Starts October 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.