Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (25894 Views)

Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Annie And 2face Idibia Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary With Dance Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Goldenheart(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
grin cool
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Galaxies01: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Benjom(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by omonighoblessing(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
it's beautiful having that one person who truely loves you through thick and thin.....no matter the mistakes,love always find a way to correct !.
happy ANNIEversary to them both...
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ThesailorR: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
When Nigerians advice you, pls don't adhere cos most are laced with hypocrisy.
When Tuface eventually proposed to Anni and she accepted his proposal for marriage some years back, many Nigerians felt she shouldn't have accepted. That after sleeping around and impregnating many women, after five children, he won't respect you. Many said she's doing so because of his money bla bla bla. While many said this, I just dey laugh.
Though I'm against the current baby mamas trend but deep down within me I knew Anni did the right thing for herself. They didn't excuse him due to the naivety of his sudden fame, his profession, the love between them and their long standing relationship. The past philandering of a man can be overlooked if he's a good man and a changed person. Most people blabbing then are hypocrites, na we the girls wey them impregnate they come beg for abortion for hospital (I don't do such though). Our past mistakes should not be used to judge us, people change. Follow what you're convinced is good for you not minding what people will say and live with the consequences.
Those advising her then I've since left their marriages while she's celebrating 4th years in marriage.
I am happy to say u are so on point. Cos u failed doesn't make u a failure. One bad act doesn't make u the worst person cos there is still so much good in u. People, look beyond ur deficits cos all those advising are really not better or are probably in a worse situation
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by ALAYORMII: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
They've been sexing for eighteen years but made it official four years ago

Tiri gbosa for una
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by cerowo(f): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy anniversary anne nd 2baba
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Abudu2000(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
This is what you were doing at home, instead of coming out to protest, coward
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Youngdream1: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Coward comes to mind when the name 2baba appear
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by DollarAngel(m): 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
DonLo:
When Nigerians advice you, pls don't adhere cos most are laced with hypocrisy.
When Tuface eventually proposed to Anni and she accepted his proposal for marriage some years back, many Nigerians felt she shouldn't have accepted. That after sleeping around and impregnating many women, after five children, he won't respect you. Many said she's doing so because of his money bla bla bla. While many said this, I just dey laugh.
Though I'm against the current baby mamas trend but deep down within me I knew Anni did the right thing for herself. They didn't excuse him due to the naivety of his sudden fame, his profession, the love between them and their long standing relationship. The past philandering of a man can be overlooked if he's a good man and a changed person. Most people blabbing then are hypocrites, na we the girls wey them impregnate they come beg for abortion for hospital (I don't do such though). Our past mistakes should not be used to judge us, people change. Follow what you're convinced is good for you not minding what people will say and live with the consequences.
Those advising her then I've since left their marriages while she's celebrating 4th years in marriage.

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by CellTabRepairs: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Lovely
Where are the Uche onise. ..face your work o! grin

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need and get huge cash returns very quickly!
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by esmarcq(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy Anniversary the 2 baba family
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Mrsealj: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm love
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Sanuzi(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
onismate:
Nigerian legendary musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia aka 2baba is celebrating his 4th wedding anniversary and 18 years together with his wife Annie Idibia. The star artist took to his Instagram page to hip praises on his wife and family. Below is what he wrote:

18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva
Happy 4th ANNIEversary 2 us”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9kZuFhBrc/?hl=en

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1347-nigerian-legendary-artist-2baba-and-wife-annie-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary-and-18-years-together

Happy Anniversary
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by yinkslinks(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Nobody would have given you peace if not Annie. Thank God you had ur senses and differentiated olosho from a peaceful woman. Tonto is a true definition of olosho. Churchill is a tout too
onismate:
Nigerian legendary musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia aka 2baba is celebrating his 4th wedding anniversary and 18 years together with his wife Annie Idibia. The star artist took to his Instagram page to hip praises on his wife and family. Below is what he wrote:

18yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me. My true African Queen. She lit up my life. We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love. Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years. Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am. Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are. Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva
Happy 4th ANNIEversary 2 us”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9kZuFhBrc/?hl=en

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1347-nigerian-legendary-artist-2baba-and-wife-annie-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary-and-18-years-together
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Jerryvicker(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
We r ur fans 2baba, hapy anikvesary

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Modelsms9: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2017
i like this girl. She is cool headed and will give baba peqce of mind.
check my signature below pls
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by yemoxyl(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Happy Anniversary
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by aprimama(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Nothing better than having a partner who understands you completely. The odd that these two will break is too high to bet on.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2017
smiley
Baba mi.
More Love and many anniversaries.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by IBreakRules: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2017
geostrata:
grin

let me analyse his msg sad

8yrs ago I met this beautiful human being and 4yrs ago she said yes 2 be by my side thru it all[b]after you don test all d available microphones[/b]. Words cannot express how much she means 2 me( naim you get other baby mama's). My true African Queen(Other Baby Mama's represent which continents? Asian and Europe? ). She lit up my life( na banger or Boko). We laugh we fight, we clown around sometimes and get serious sometimes. If I have 2 do this things all over again it’ll most definitely be with u my love(na so mouth dy sweet..once puna red now, u go fall). Thank u 4 choosing me baby. Thank u 4 having been there 4 me all thru this years(you know how she feel when u go london go meet ur babay mama?). Thank u 4 accepting me the way I am( Yes, ur randy life style). Thank u 4 being the great mother that u are( You have other great Mothers...the mother's of your other baby mama's). Thank you my love. We’re not perfect but we’re perfect 4 each other. #mywoman #myeverything #mymine #LYTID #weloveus #4yearsand4eva
Happy 4th ANNIEversary 2 us”[/b]
e no funny
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Divay22(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Love is blind
Love is blind
But you opened my eyes
That's why i say Am officially blind (in TU baba's voice)

Congratulations great couple
4 years and counting God bless your home kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Pearly255(f): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Love is beautiful when felt with the right one . kiss

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by IBreakRules: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
olafunny:
Na Annie Idibia dem suppose dey call Patience Idibia. Most of these women celebrities won't take quarter of what this great woman took.

Tonto dike only heard churchill cheated, the next thing instagram no rest. The good man gone bad. I wonder what she would have done if she had married 2baba cheesy. Maybe she go kuku open her own website, wwwdotmyhusbanddonbornoutsiteagaindotcom grin

Even when 2baba was being 'irresponsible' so to say and impregnating ladies anyhw (dnt even knw y u no c my elder sis, i for be 2baba side inlaw nw), Annie stood still, no media ranting, and now she's enjoying the orange of her labour.

I celebrate you great woman

#happyanniversary
U deserve this bro...

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Gwan2(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
More blessings bro
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Been planning to write this... Patients is a virtue only few has it
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary by TosineGuy(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
18 years of fuvking each other. Congratulations both of you must have fuvked 15,000 times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / Samklef: "People Attacking Nigerian Pastors Don't Have Sense" / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Vanguard Personality Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.