Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor (47185 Views)

FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
when did he become a Nollywood actor.... These people and attache sef...smh
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by imstillnovice: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2017
In olamide voice: Fadeyi Oloro lori Alter grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2017
What is Fadeyin Olororo?
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by dokunbam(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2017
God can call anybody
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by otitokoroleti: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2017
girlhaley:

RIP English
u gat bad mouth!
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by maslow: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Fadeyi Oloro too wan dey fúck threesomê
Lolz. Haa veekid you be omo ita menn...lol
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by ricmx(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
girlhaley:

RIP English
English is dead, but no be our ancestor language.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by linkszelda: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
This church business will make sense o. cool with all the goodies and free kudi
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Why act when u can become pastor and do 3some with actress in live movie.

I Stand With Fadeyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Dindondin(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2017
no comment
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Modelsms9: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2017
pastoring is now the new mmm

Pls check my signature Thanks
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by serverconnect(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
I watched his drama in the early 1990's in NTA Channel 7. 'emini fadayi oloro' Nice one if he joins the pastor forum.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Jumbus31(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Ojo Arowosafe, not Arowosoge as stated.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Mcreloaded(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Fadeyi oloro aka esu O WO Bata is one of the greatest as it will be a hard sell he was never a babalawo because he acted the part to perfection making real babalawo look fake.
That's my man
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Maxymilliano(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

Legendary Nollywood actor, Ojo Arowosoge popularly called Fadeyi Oloro, has categorically that he would soon become a pastor.

Ojo Arowosafe ... Not 'Soge"
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:
Good for him

Meanwhile today is my birthday
Hbd to u.
Wishing u long life and Prosperity.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by ayesco202(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Why not become an Evangelist instead..
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by goingape1: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

Legendary Nollywood actor, Ojo Arowosoge popularly called Fadeyi Oloro, has categorically that he would soon become a pastor.

Fadeyi, who was quite popular in the 80s and 90s for his role as a herbalist inmovies, attended the protest with his trademark costume and said he was never a herbalist instead, he will become a clergyman in the nearest future.

In an exclusive chat with a Media TV on Wednesday, March 22, after a rally against gender-based violence in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital, explained that although he is yet to attend a Seminary, he believes he is likely to become a pastor in the nearest future.

He also added that he would soon return to location to show his teeming fans that he is still in the business of filmmaking.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/03/impossible-nollywood-actor-fadeyi-oloro.html?m=1

pastor!

religion and hypocrisy
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by goingape1: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why act when u can become pastor and do 3some with actress in live movie.

I Stand With Fadeyi

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Ayblaize(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Fadeyi Oloro too wan dey fúck threesomê
Odte

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Kassidy90(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I used to like this guy in movies. The dude has got no time for long incantation. He even gives you option between the long gun and the short gun before shooting.
Are u married grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by tolexy007(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I used to like this guy in movies. The dude has got no time for long incantation. He even gives you option between the long gun and the short gun before shooting.

Lolz.... u really no the guy very well
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Segadem(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
correct guy, you know him well
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Jalinco: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Good.
Pastoring is one of most profitable businesses in Nigeria now. You'll have access to money and women
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
he act dat part too much I tot dey call him cos hes real
religion never made any smarter
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by supereagle(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
chynie:
praise the lord cheesy
thats what we need
from bad to good
He's only bad in films, but a very nice person in real life. I had the opportunity of seeing him in life.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by LajaLaba: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
xharder:
when did he become a Nollywood actor.... These people and attache sef...smh
Illiterate grin

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Kaykay(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
project55:
This buhari apc government is so useless that america showed how buhari has killed our economy in their season movie called billions in this last episode..

Are you commenting or raising another issue? If commenting then you are doing it so badly that it really reflects your 'kind' of thinking.....too bad.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
omojeesu:
Good actor but pastoral work is not by personal choice or by certification. It is by divine calling and appointment.
wake up
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by holluphemydavid(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2017
funny and crazy comments on dis thread
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by omojeesu(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
yemimajid:
wake up
Be sure I was wide awake when I made my post.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Reuben07(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
lol. u gat my ribs cracking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.