Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor (47188 Views)

FOjo Arowosafe Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick And Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Fadeyi Oloro Cries Out For Help As He Battles Strange Ailment / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Sweet old days....

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Good. He's moving to a more lucrative business.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by EmperorShizzy: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
he act dat part too much I tot dey call him cos hes real

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by jtwest(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2017
project55:
This buhari apc government is so useless that america showed how buhari has killed our economy in their season movie called billions in this last episode..

which episode bro? is it episode 4? I have only seen season 2 episode 2, dats where I stopped.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by DjAduba(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Perfect match...... Use your babalawo powers for deliverance and ur sense to deceive the gullible
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by jtwest(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2017
fadeyi na wetin we dey call Bajinatu crooner..........when u feel you have disappeared in movies, if he give you one bajinatu! U must to reappear from inside the banana tree wey you hide. grin

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by zabuur: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
bjhaid:
you can't differentiate between acting and reality?

The dude didn't read at all, he went from reading d topic to writing his comment
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by zabuur: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Fade to, he's so bad dt I liked him dt way. I remember a scene in a movie where one guy was standing on a mortal after reciting some incantations that will make him invisible. Fadeyi went inside, brought his shakabula gun, turned his back against d guy and said (chai, this guy has disappeared) acting like he fell for d trick, the moment he turned around, an kosa for d guy body,

2 Likes

Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Jammiiee(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
He was in the league of Abija and Agbako cheesy grin
BigBelleControl:
I used to like this guy in movies. The dude has got no time for long incantation. He even gives you option between the long gun and the short gun before shooting.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Moving4: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Praise the Lord
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by flyforall: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
PRAISE GOD
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
omojeesu:

Be sure I was wide awake when I made my post.
you do not need holy or divine anything to make your livelihood depend on the gullibility of some people, you only need to be a good talker, amongst other things.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by hero2000: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Young ones on Nairaland won't know this dude. He used to be a real bad in films!
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by youngmikky1994(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
I used to like this guy in movies. The dude has got no time for long incantation. He even gives you option between the long gun and the short gun before shooting.
it means u dy watch his film very well as u knw hz action b4 kiling
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by jakandeola(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
girlhaley:

RIP English
u beta shot up cos if I tell u word u will cry to sleep
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Bishop3636(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pastor fadeyi
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by K08(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:

E bo'ode e gb'emi kukuru, e riki mo'le e gb'emi gigun
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by omojeesu(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
yemimajid:
you do not need holy or divine anything to make your livelihood depend on the gullibility of some people, you only need to be a good talker, amongst other things.

Those ones are 'pastors' doing personal business. not pastors after God's heart in the service of Jesus Christ. God knows who is truly is His appointed pastors.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
it showed dat God can use anybody am hapy dat he be a pastor is a shame dat a man be a babalawo to do wicket tins but power pass power.

Ni tori Olorun! Must you write in English language? You can write in your native language. Those who understand your language will appreciate it and your message will be well understood.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by xtervaganza(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
grin grin grin grin I like the man die grin grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by vanhayor(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
jakandeola:
it showed dat God can use anybody am hapy dat he be a pastor is a shame dat a man be a babalawo to do wicket tins but power pass power.
gibberish grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by ladybig(f): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good to hear that
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by oyebode95(m): 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Fadeyi Oloro too wan dey fúck threesomê
Please don't mock men of God..... Let God HIMSELF do the judgement bikonu!
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by grodt999: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why not, the best business in a place with nearly 200 million mugus is church.

You can nack their wives and call it holy sperm
they give you part of their salaries to enter heaven
they believe every rubbish you tell them

Best job in Nigeria!
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by juman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fadeyi oloro afi suke suke. grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by juman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
veekid:
Fadeyi Oloro too wan dey fúck threesomê

grin grin grin

Its sweet to be a pastor in nigeria.
Everythinng in yanfu yanfu. grin
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by ebonyjummy(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
BigBelleControl:
lol. U knw him too well.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Another fraudster in the making preparing to fleece the gullible.
Re: Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor by Mcbright22: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Enimo oko,eniko omo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.