Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management (22834 Views)

Nigeria’s Cocoa Export Rises by 20% in one year / Where To Get Hybrid Pineapple Suckers. / HYBRID COCOA SEEDLINGS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2017
sammylee002:
Super Gro Wonder Drops for Agricultural FarmingsGNLD's Scientific Advisory Board, the science body behind ALL GNLD's range of Whole Food Nutritional Supplements is now introducing one of her Newest Product;Super Gro. Acting as both an adjuvant anda surfactant, Super Gro reduces the surface tension of water. Allows water to go deeper into Soil, taking plant food and fertilizes down to the roots.Advantages of Using Super Gro1. Because Super Gro makes water wetter,it increases soil penetration and retention.2. Because Super Gro makes water to be wetter, it helps to retain the water under the soil much longer which ensures that the soil continues to be wet even in dry warm weather, which also makes the crops/plants maintain their evergreen outlook and growth during dry season.3. Biodegradable - leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants.4. Super Gro being natural does not have chemicals that could leave any harmful residue on the soil, unlike other types of fertilizers..5. It does not adversely alter soil pH.6. Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.7. It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.8. It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical - a little quantity goes a very long way.9. It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendly.10. It acts as a sticker on plants because it has internal ability to absorb solar energy and gum it to the plant for efficient and maximum production.11. The crops and plants will have greenerand healthier outlook at all times and at anyweather.12. It enables farmers save a lot of time - a minimum portion of land produces maximum output (maximum yield).13. It enables farmers save a lot of money - a minimum input produces maximum output (maximum yield).14. It ensures uniformity of crops/plants and their seeds/products.The Use of Super Gro for Fish FarmingConcrete or Mud Ponds are most preferableApplication/MixtureFill the ponds with clear water measured in liters and add 1ml of Super Gro per 10 liters of water and agitate gently. Then leave this treated water for 7 to 10 days tofertilize the pond and then flush out the treated water after this period. Put clear fresh water and leave for 5 to 7 days before stocking your fish inside the pond.Advantages to Agricultural Animals and Fishes1. It promoted the growth of phytoplankton in the pond.2. It prevents fish mortality and cannibalism.3. It increases the ability of oxygen dissolving in the fish pond thereby less changing of water on daily basis.4. It reduces ammonia level and maintainswater pH.5. It promotes uniform growth of fish.6. It is very effective in many types of fish pond, e.g. plastic, earth and concrete pond.7. Super Gro is hygienic when compared with organic manure thus preventing offensive odour and scurrying.8. It is absolutely cost effective.For other livestock rearing, add same amount to the water they drink one a week.We are your GNLD NEOLIFE authorised distributor in your neighborhood; reach ustoday directly on the number with this mail.For more information call me on+234-8134826749/+234-9058937780; CHIFOTA SAMUEL; (PURCHASING/SUPPLY MANAGER) for MEDPRO GLOBAL for the WESTERN Regions.Facebook Page: medpro global resource
Ok
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
******PLANTAIN SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale******
* Quality Improved Variety
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
*******PLANTAIN SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale******
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized harvest

Email: Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Mobile: 2348034120420, 0701 894 8255, 0805 505 0133

********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Agribusiness Feasibility Study.
¤- Agribusiness Proposal Writing.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Manual/E-book on Commercial Production-Guide of PLANTAIN.
¤- Quality Improved Planting Materials (Hybrid Suckers) supply.
¤- Farm Setup/Management.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness Consultancy

N. B
I am very save to do business with
You can drop your text message, we will call back
Whatsapp or call 08034120420, 08142636315
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Good morning nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.

N. B
I am very save to do business with
You can drop your text message, we will call back
Whatsapp or call 08034120420, 08142636315
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
What we do, land preparation

Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by sammylee002(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Beboy23:

Ok
boss are u interested in my product ....
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
sammylee002:
boss are u interested in my product ....
Not now bro
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by sammylee002(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Beboy23:

Not now bro
ok bro ... kindly contact me wen d time comes... thanks.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by sammylee002(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Beboy23:

Not now bro
ok bro ... kindly contact me wen d time comes... thanks.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2017
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Good morning, this is the best time to plan for 2018 raining
Best Regards
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2017
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Email: Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Mobile: 2348034120420, 0701 894 8255, 0805 505 0133
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Nursery

Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2017
*******PLANTAIN SUCKERS (Hybrid) For Sale******
* 100% Disease-free
* High Yielding
* Uniformity; synchronized harvest
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2017
Happy independent nairalanders
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2017
You can get your hybrid plantain sucker from me at avoidable price without much stress, i am a reputable farmer on nairaland, I have been providing professional help for people on nairaland, some nairalander has even visited me one on one in my house for free training on farming system, especially on Cucumber farming, I have been receiving testimony, so u can verify on my signature
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2017
*******FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Still available
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by iamphill: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Hello house. Please if you into Cocoa Farming in Large Scale. Please get in touch with me immediately. I am willing to purchase as many as you have....09038514880
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
********FOR YOUR********
¤- Agric Business Plan.
¤- Training on PLANTAIN.
¤- Marketing/Sales.
¤- General Agribusiness
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by Beboy23(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mail:Blessing_tolu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Hybrid Cocoa Seedling T. C series In Nigeria /cocoa Farm Management by opelyem(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Beboy23:
Pic

I need these plantain suckers. Where is your farm? Can I get 300 suckers? Hope they are plantains and not banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fish Farming Business (mackerel) / 15 Great Ideas To Consider If You Are Going Into Agriculture / Are You Into Buying And Selling Of Agricultural Products? Kindly Join Our Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.