Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,660 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. (1464 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mrbllymer:
just a week, he has switched off his digits...

Transaction has been made before I got to know, it wouldn't have happened had it been I knew, people with questionable character shouldn't be associated with.
Has he left his house?

I suggest you contact that nairalandefcc guy to see if he can assist you in recovering your funds.

I sincerly hope that this is all a big misunderstanding though.

You guys should not forget to pay me my whistle-blower fee when you recover your funds.

Cc Nairalandefcc20
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you've not explained the meaning of the screenshot to me o.... who is that Samuel ekweme??

plus... you said 4.ever.god would be caught by security operatives... that did not happen... explain why.... he called you not to take what step?

not everything I say should be seen as a prophecy. I am not a prophet. I was talking about reporting Samuel ekweme to the EFCC so that they could get him arrested. in the end, I didn't take the step and he wasn't arrested.

Samuel Ekweme is 4evergod, a very great NAIJA 419 whose name must appear in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH alongside his mentors like Kumuthief, Adebothief and Oyedethief. grin grin
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemanuduno: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Has he left his house?

I suggest you contact that nairalandefcc guy to see if he can assist you in recovering your funds.

I sincerly hope that this is all a big misunderstanding though.

You guys should not forget to pay me my whistle-blower fee when you recover your funds.

Cc Nairalandefcc20
Rancho, so with all the former evidences we have all seen about 4everthief you are still not 100% convinced that he is a 419? Even Kingebukasblog knows he is let alone you.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
otemanuduno:

not everything I say should be seen as a prophecy. I am not a prophet. I was talking about reporting Samuel ekweme to the EFCC so that they could get him arrested. in the end, I didn't take the step and he wasn't arrested.

grin grin ...... this got me laughing hard.... especially the bolded... you're guilty of the same tactics you accuse my Christian brothers of... when what you say happens, you claim otem bringer of truth and geoworldedu(also you) will start posting prophet otem i believe in otem stuff... but when it doesn't work you'd say you're not a prophet... quite biased if you ask me.

Samuel Ekweme is 4evergod, a very great NAIJA 419 whose name must appear in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH alongside his mentors like Kumuthief, Adebothief and Oyedethief. grin grin

wow... i didn't know 4ever.god was Samuel.. well.... let's see how things play out... also, why r u attacking only Pentecostal pastors(kumuyi, adeboye etc) ... they don't represent Christianity as a whole... they are just Pentecostal leaders... so don't think painting them bad does any harm to Christianity
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Ranchhoddas: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
Rancho, so with all the former evidences we have all seen about 4everthief you are still not 100% convinced that he is a 419? Even Kingebukasblog knows he is let alone you.
Baba...

I don't know and I must admit that it looks very very suspicious. All the evidence points to a pattern of fraudulent behavior but knowing 4evergod, if there is even a remote possibility that this is a misunderstanding, I'll hold out and see where it all leads.

But if it turns out that he is a fraud (I honest-to-God hope not), then I'll need to re-evaluate my life and my own thinking processes.
I mean if I can fall for such a fraudulent person, then it would mean that I am not as smart as I think myself to be!
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by ElsonMorali: 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another scammer on the loose. Lol.

Dont worry we will soon open his own can of worms too...

Sule... Wey dat can opener sef? Abeg bring am...

#modified

i'm referring to the pastor who claims to make rain fall.

3 Likes

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
otemanuduno:
The story of Agbo in the town of Lagoon taught me since primary four that rain falls from March to September. I used my small brain to detect that October to February is dry season and That was 22 years ago.

Rain starts falling in Ebonyi from October. And January Feb should have been very heavy but it rained the same day the Man of God prayed.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by MrPRevailer(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
rusher14:

Primary school topic ---Weather system of Nigeria

Dry season - November to March

Rainy season - April to October

Common sense should tell you that sometimes these weather systems would lag behind or present itself earlier than the average.

Pls do your homework well. The same day the MAN OF GOD prayed for rain, it fell very heavily, just minutes after the crusade was concluded.

IT'S A SPECTACULAR MIRACLE. Swallow it.
Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by otemdomino: 6:41am On Apr 02, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Another scammer on the loose. Lol.

Dont worry we will soon open his own can of worms too...

Sule... Wey dat can opener sef? Abeg bring am...

#modified

i'm referring to the pastor who claims to make rain fall.
kikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by 4EVERG0D: 2:45am On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: No Rain In Ebonyi For 5 Months But When This G.O Prayed Rain Fell. by Emmanystone: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Otemdomino aka Otenanudonu aka Mrbllymer, aka geolworldedu and now 4EVERG0D. Weldone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Battle Against Christianity On Nairaland / is this a categorical Prove Religiousness Is Vain And Impracticable? / Rccg 4 Biliion Naira Jet, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.